SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • One Winged Angel
    Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2007
    • 10837

    #5221
    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

    lmao **** off staiain, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat


    Originally posted by ilikexd
    i want to be cucked by cirno

    Comment

    • BzT
      Chronic Bud Toker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2006
      • 940

      #5222
      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

      Holy Shit Staiain



      Comment

      • DossarLX ODI
        Batch Manager
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2008
        • 15013

        #5223
        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

        That Azul vid was amazing haha

        Edit: Yo Staiain go try 1.5

        Ugh, did insane in the beginning (lol combo) but then crapped up the rest. w/e shit happens



        AA'd, hate the max combo but damn

        Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 11-26-2011, 05:51 PM.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

        Comment

        • _Stepdude_
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2010
          • 641

          #5224
          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

          Let the supping begin...

          Comment

          • Staiain
            Can't handle my ÆØÅ
            • Aug 2009
            • 4545

            #5225
            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

            I lack the resolve to dedicate my life to the game, but I'll play whenever I'm bored and we'll see what happen, for now Dossar winds and I don't think I can beat that score even if I started playing actively again






            irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
            SM Wiki My

            Comment

            • BzT
              Chronic Bud Toker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2006
              • 940

              #5226
              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

              Robbed every time



              Comment

              • DJMAYYYNE
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 609

                #5227
                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                Nice SM score

                Comment

                • gnr61
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 7251

                  #5228
                  Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                  sweet mother of god that video
                  squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                  Comment

                  • EzExZeRo7497
                    ⠀
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 6858

                    #5229
                    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                    That Azul 1.4 and 1.5 what the hell

                    I'm awful at this file


                    Accuracy


                    CBs


                    I should be able to SDCB though, too bad the streams are that easy to CBrush on

                    Comment

                    • Sakish
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 2973

                      #5230
                      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                      wtf staiain that has to be one of the best stepmania videos ever..
                      AND YOU COMPARE YOURSELF TO ME LOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLO

                      Comment

                      • oldCaartoon
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2011
                        • 49

                        #5231
                        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                        :3

                        Comment

                        • BzT
                          Chronic Bud Toker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 940

                          #5232
                          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                          Originally posted by DJMAYYYNE
                          Nice SM score
                          if u notice Another Planet isnt on FFR is it?



                          Comment

                          • One Winged Angel
                            Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 10837

                            #5233
                            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                            Originally posted by oldCaartoon
                            :3

                            5P ON VID WHAT



                            Originally posted by ilikexd
                            i want to be cucked by cirno

                            Comment

                            • EzExZeRo7497
                              ⠀
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 6858

                              #5234
                              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                              Originally posted by oldCaartoon
                              :3

                              O_O

                              Comment

                              • Gundam-Dude
                                `~`
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 7327

                                #5235
                                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                                WHAT


                                (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                                My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                                Comment

                                Working...