SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gnr61
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 7251

    #5491
    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

    Hot damn son, can't touch that airhand or death piano (can't pass dp yet rofl). Bet you can beat that mischief makers tho
    squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

    Comment

    • MinaciousGrace
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2007
      • 4278

      #5492
      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

      itt exam spam

      Comment

      • hi19hi19
        lol happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 12194

        #5493
        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

        lol was trying to re-AA 0x1311, got frustrated when I kept getting like 0.3% off

        So I decided to play this, and lol first pass
        I still can't read it but apparently if I read just the 16th jumps (which I can keep up with) the 32nds just sorta happen by themselves 0_o


        Comment

        • iCeCuBEz v2
          XFD
          • Mar 2008
          • 4924

          #5494
          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

          ok **** this everyones too good.... not bothering continuing to play this game... to better my overall achievement... and increase the cap of everyone else playing this bs game

          i have REACHED my "speed cap"..... I feel like no matter how much I practice "speed files" I'm not gonna develop some bullshit technique that gives me the ability to actually hit those patterns

          I can't individually trill my hand greater than 200 bpm.... I can't maintain constant control of that speed without good/boo rushing

          I'll just post MA scores of generic jumpstream files with a constant tempo.... which is easy as **** for me.... color notes are stupid.
          I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

          Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

          Comment

          • gnr61
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2005
            • 7251

            #5495
            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

            im shit
            squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

            Comment

            • i love you
              Live a wonderful life~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2006
              • 7315

              #5496
              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

              Too much osu made me switch back to overhead D:

              Not my best but I'm happy that I am still consistent


              Sightread. Those two bursts in the beginning were dumb.


              This file felt a lot easier...


              LOL I was not expecting to nail that 24th trill (o:


              I honestly think i could get this if I stop derping on random sections


              This felt like a good score


              PS: Playing SM today made me realize the reason why I do not enjoy this game as much as I used to lulz
              Last edited by i love you; 12-10-2011, 01:27 PM.
              ===============================
              The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
              ===============================

              Comment

              • iCeCuBEz v2
                XFD
                • Mar 2008
                • 4924

                #5497
                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                Originally posted by gnr61
                im shit
                so true
                I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                Comment

                • gnr61
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 7251

                  #5498
                  Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                  holy crap zl and dick jizz. you still rule at this game sir


                  ps finally someone posted a score on himiko ;D
                  now go fc mr disregard AAA
                  squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                  Comment

                  • XxMidigamixX
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 2040

                    #5499
                    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                    teach me how to trill :<
                    other than that, is this a good sightread on hidden+dark?


                    meh...
                    Last edited by XxMidigamixX; 12-10-2011, 02:37 PM.
                    Click to join!





                    Comment

                    • i love you
                      Live a wonderful life~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 7315

                      #5500
                      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                      Originally posted by gnr61
                      Maybe I should go back to distant after all lulz

                      PS: Nice score hehe (o:
                      ===============================
                      The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                      ===============================

                      Comment

                      • DJMAYYYNE
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 609

                        #5501
                        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                        dat himiko.......

                        Comment

                        • hXcalltheway
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 550

                          #5502
                          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                          Keep in mind that I'm JUST starting to play SM...still amateur scores
                          Attached Files

                          Comment

                          • V-Ormix
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 4677

                            #5503
                            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                            Originally posted by DJMAYYYNE
                            dat himiko.......
                            dat DJMAYYNE.......

                            Comment

                            • DJMAYYYNE
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 609

                              #5504
                              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                              hXcalltheway, those TDOL cbs are actually good for you just starting to play

                              Comment

                              • i love you
                                Live a wonderful life~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 7315

                                #5505
                                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                                damn this was hard...


                                the fuc was this...never again (will forever suck at JS)


                                Those 48ths jacks messed up my AAA xd

                                Uploaded with ImageShack.us

                                Troll file...still a pretty sick score for me


                                lulz


                                for you poopet (o:

                                Took a lot of tries xd
                                Last edited by i love you; 12-10-2011, 08:14 PM.
                                ===============================
                                The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                                ===============================

                                Comment

                                Working...