SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Herogashix
    D7 Dating Sim Player
    FFR Music Producer
    • Apr 2009
    • 2183

    #5341
    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

    My MA has improved..? How.

    Score dump. LOOOOOOOL









    Comment

    • Gilly G
      FFR Veteran
      • Mar 2007
      • 1225

      #5342
      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

      Reposting this cause I got bottom-paged



      First SDG, damn rolls

      Comment

      • gnr61
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 7251

        #5343
        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

        hey tight grav blast and i'm on a boat hero.
        gundam how the fuc do you quad things >: o

        e: EzE that video is sick. so are aciiii's and 37dicks MA/CBs actually (PA could be much better on the latter i think). what can you get on stuff like everlong/comme le vent/rain?
        Last edited by gnr61; 12-4-2011, 04:16 PM.
        squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

        Comment

        • flash dualist
          u wot m8?
          • Aug 2007
          • 1225

          #5344
          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

          Your right Op. I can AAA shind bad 1.2. It just takes a while. Better PA this time.

          ---C925, overhead---
          My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
          My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

          Comment

          • xXOpkillerXx
            ✘ Forever OP✘
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2008
            • 4207

            #5345
            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

            Originally posted by flash dualist
            Your right Op. I can AAA shind bad 1.2. It just takes a while. Better PA this time.

            Keep trying, I know you'll get it ;p
            I just tried this and well, it's maybe a bit too fast for me but meh.. (Btw, in your SM goals, is that Dumpstream AA on Heavy or Oni ? Cuz I got A on Oni and it was hard :s )
            Attached Files

            Comment

            • flash dualist
              u wot m8?
              • Aug 2007
              • 1225

              #5346
              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

              On oni. I already AAed on heavy. I'll update my random thought so nobody could get confused.
              Last edited by flash dualist; 12-4-2011, 08:24 PM.
              ---C925, overhead---
              My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
              My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

              Comment

              • XxMidigamixX
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2010
                • 2040

                #5347
                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                is this a good score for a sightread?


                other shit:

                ****


                dem long jacks


                :>
                Click to join!





                Comment

                • xXOpkillerXx
                  ✘ Forever OP✘
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 4207

                  #5348
                  Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                  Awww man :C
                  Attached Files

                  Comment

                  • EzExZeRo7497
                    ⠀
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 6858

                    #5349
                    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                    Nice scores everyone.

                    Originally posted by gnr61
                    hey tight grav blast and i'm on a boat hero.
                    gundam how the fuc do you quad things >: o

                    e: EzE that video is sick. so are aciiii's and 37dicks MA/CBs actually (PA could be much better on the latter i think). what can you get on stuff like everlong/comme le vent/rain?
                    I might want to try out Comme Le Vent or Everlong later, here's my Rain score btw

                    (Pretty sure I posted it before but meh, bottom paged I guess.)
                    Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 12-4-2011, 09:16 PM.

                    Comment

                    • TK_unreal
                      D7 Elite Keymasher
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 183

                      #5350
                      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                      i never usually post anything score related, but i thought this score was pretty sick O.o

                      Comment

                      • EzExZeRo7497
                        ⠀
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 6858

                        #5351
                        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                        Nice CBs unreal. o_O

                        EDIT: I don't think anyone has beat that CBs before, I supped that MA before, Staiain did as well.
                        Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 12-4-2011, 10:53 PM.

                        Comment

                        • TK_unreal
                          D7 Elite Keymasher
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 183

                          #5352
                          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                          Originally posted by TK_unreal
                          i never usually post anything score related, but i thought this score was pretty sick O.o

                          im not quite sure, but has anyone supped this..? :O

                          Comment

                          • kaiten123
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2008
                            • 1117

                            #5353
                            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                            sick consistency bro, don't think anyone supped that since only like 5 people even played it

                            will sdcb someday
                            Last edited by kaiten123; 12-4-2011, 09:30 PM.

                            Comment

                            • i love you
                              Live a wonderful life~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 7315

                              #5354
                              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                              What in the world unreal...

                              Really sick cbs on that wow
                              ===============================
                              The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                              ===============================

                              Comment

                              • gnr61
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 7251

                                #5355
                                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                                OKAY so at isaac's/staiain's behest i'm doing a bunch of crap on 1.2x for a while. mostly sucking at it, but this was pretty beast i think (aside from le choke)




                                edit: okay switched back to 1.0x for a few songs. worked pretty darn well, i think i can get some mad speed in a week or two ;D

                                I CAN'T DO IT ISAAC. at least not yet...


                                lol staiain how do you do this


                                rulz for me


                                fkoameojafindvmwen a9jfa8329j


                                WAIOFJE923 89J CAEWMAKA;LAGSPIKEINTHE8THNOTES


                                soon...

                                edit 2:link to that dforce file? and is it like 45 minutes long or something jesus haha
                                Last edited by gnr61; 12-5-2011, 01:52 AM.
                                squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                                Comment

                                Working...