Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Brag Board Archives only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Flash Flash Revolution
Brag Board
Brag Board Archives
SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
387
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
275
325
360
361
362
363
364
365
366
367
368
369
370
371
372
373
374
375
376
377
378
379
380
381
382
383
384
385
386
387
template
Next
Shizuno Takakamo
Banned
Join Date:
Dec 2011
Posts:
4
Share
Post
#5611
12-18-2011, 11:59 PM
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
1.3 sightread
better combo i guess
Last edited by
Shizuno Takakamo
;
12-19-2011, 12:03 AM
.
Comment
Post
Cancel
iCeCuBEz v2
XFD
Join Date:
Mar 2008
Posts:
4924
Share
Post
#5612
12-19-2011, 04:12 AM
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
puppet is unlocking his inner true ~stepman powers~
i try to take breaks from this game too.... break the bad habits of stepfiles and shit
I'm probably not playing this game for a while I have Mina's problem.... WAYYYY too cold in my house
I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Choofers
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer
Join Date:
Dec 2008
Posts:
6205
Share
Post
#5613
12-19-2011, 04:27 AM
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
Originally posted by
iCeCuBEz v2
I'm probably not playing this game for a while I have Mina's problem.... WAYYYY too cold in my house
how is this a bad thing xd
majority of my apartment is around 72 or so, my room has got to be 60s or something close to that rofl
Comment
Post
Cancel
iCeCuBEz v2
XFD
Join Date:
Mar 2008
Posts:
4924
Share
Post
#5614
12-19-2011, 04:29 AM
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
lets look at our current living locations br0
Last edited by
iCeCuBEz v2
;
12-19-2011, 04:31 AM
.
I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Choofers
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer
Join Date:
Dec 2008
Posts:
6205
Share
Post
#5615
12-19-2011, 04:35 AM
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
oh
oops
Comment
Post
Cancel
V-Ormix
Banned
Join Date:
Aug 2008
Posts:
4677
Share
Post
#5616
12-19-2011, 10:43 AM
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
Originally posted by
leonid
Why...
wow that is the sickest thing I have ever seen x)
Last edited by
V-Ormix
;
12-19-2011, 10:48 AM
.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Staiain
Can't handle my
Æ
Ø
Å
Join Date:
Aug 2009
Posts:
4545
Share
Post
#5617
12-19-2011, 10:57 AM
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
...
Also, I went from barely A to high A on a few days O_o
Last edited by
Staiain
;
12-19-2011, 11:37 AM
.
irc.
rizon
.net |
#kbo
- Come chat!
BlueXoon is back
SM Wiki
My
Comment
Post
Cancel
leonid
I am leonid
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Music Producer
Join Date:
Oct 2008
Posts:
8080
Share
Post
#5618
12-19-2011, 11:36 AM
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
Originally posted by
V-Ormix
wow that is the sickest thing I have ever seen x)
Hah thanks. Took me a while to get that
Proud member of Team No
Comment
Post
Cancel
kaiten123
FFR Player
Join Date:
May 2008
Posts:
1117
Share
Post
#5619
12-19-2011, 12:35 PM
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
how to Vertex Gamma?
Comment
Post
Cancel
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2008
Posts:
15013
Share
Post
#5620
12-19-2011, 12:49 PM
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
Originally posted by
V-Ormix
wow that is the sickest thing I have ever seen x)
Originally posted by
hi19hi19
oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file
Comment
Post
Cancel
Sakish
FFR Player
Join Date:
Sep 2007
Posts:
2973
Share
Post
#5621
12-19-2011, 01:12 PM
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
Originally posted by
kaiten123
how to Vertex Gamma?
this.. i've had the same bad habits since 08
Comment
Post
Cancel
Gilly G
FFR Veteran
Join Date:
Mar 2007
Posts:
1225
Share
Post
#5622
12-19-2011, 03:00 PM
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
Still not quick enough, getting back into the game so bad MA
This felt cool
Shouldn't be too far off the AA
Comment
Post
Cancel
kaiten123
FFR Player
Join Date:
May 2008
Posts:
1117
Share
Post
#5623
12-19-2011, 03:14 PM
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
Gilly, those perpetuum cbs look like mine, what can you get on destiny gamma
Comment
Post
Cancel
Gilly G
FFR Veteran
Join Date:
Mar 2007
Posts:
1225
Share
Post
#5624
12-19-2011, 03:18 PM
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
Never have passed gamma, stamina doesn't last long enough. I'll try playing it tomorrow or some other day I'm at a peak in stamina.
Didn't think I'd rival you in cbs lol
Comment
Post
Cancel
kaiten123
FFR Player
Join Date:
May 2008
Posts:
1117
Share
Post
#5625
12-19-2011, 03:35 PM
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
you generally beat me on files with really thick js/hs and i generally beat you on high bpm stuff so i think there is an intersection point where we're close.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
275
325
360
361
362
363
364
365
366
367
368
369
370
371
372
373
374
375
376
377
378
379
380
381
382
383
384
385
386
387
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment