FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~
Mwahahaha the replay gives me a 777 combo!!! Too bad it's only 776 combo in reality. I think replays seem to give you misses a frame later than you get them when actually playing the game.
Comment
-
Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~
This is a bit of an usual post, I'll admit.. But I just FC'd my first extended 240BPM stream. 35 seconds of blue army stream on rates is just LOL
D4 tru sp33d ft. sicknasty PA
Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~
this is one of the most boring files i've played

beepbeep

jumpstream

easyish

doh I missed

when did everyone get good at this file

Best aaa of the day, sightread too
Ghosts appear and fade away.......Comment
-
Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~
reposting here because it's a score
first new AAA over 60 since I've been back
Comment





Comment