FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SK8R43
    D7 Elite Keymasher
    • Jan 2008
    • 4684

    #6301
    Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

    DIE!!!!!!!!!

    Also, sick aaa Mike Weedmark! That ones a toughie :P
    Attached Files
    Thee Burstinator
    sigpic

    Comment

    • remedy1502
      remederpin
      • Feb 2007
      • 4885

      #6302
      Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

      This took way too long considering it wasn't even the middle part that I would fuck up lmao

      Comment

      • SK8R43
        D7 Elite Keymasher
        • Jan 2008
        • 4684

        #6303
        Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

        Whoa, Nice AAA Remedy!!!


        Thanks for the inspiration to fix my 1-0-0-1(from the ending)
        Attached Files
        Thee Burstinator
        sigpic

        Comment

        • DayMan951
          yfwdbwdsb
          • Dec 2007
          • 2255

          #6304
          Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

          dumped some stupid greats because of rust. don't know how i sdg'd. also that second miss was complete bs.


          Comment

          • V-Ormix
            Banned
            • Aug 2008
            • 4677

            #6305
            Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

            final edit rofl: also that try to star is awesome I felt happy to fix my 1.1.0.0 too

            edit: indeed you were (:< but congrats

            edit:

            Originally posted by beary605
            o sick
            Last edited by V-Ormix; 11-3-2013, 06:28 PM.

            Comment

            • SK8R43
              D7 Elite Keymasher
              • Jan 2008
              • 4684

              #6306
              Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

              Nuuuuuuuuuuu i was too slowwww D:

              I've literally BFd this song like 4 times lmao
              Attached Files
              Thee Burstinator
              sigpic

              Comment

              • RB_Spirit
                D7 Elite Keymasher
                • Jul 2009
                • 681

                #6307
                Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                Oh boy, could have been a SDG if it weren't for the ending, this is embarrassing :/

                Originally posted by Callipygian
                There's always some issue you can find with the exact terminology of a game. In fact, let me here make a case that the current system has racist undertones:
                Blackflags are worse than whiteflags and AAA's are indicated as yellow in R^3, suggesting that a perfect score is Asian.

                Comment

                • igotrhythm
                  Fractals!
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 6535

                  #6308
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  Originally posted by DayMan951
                  dumped some stupid greats because of rust. don't know how i sdg'd. also that second miss was complete bs.


                  Not a bad Runny. Just remember that the jack takes place at the same time as the one-handed trill, ending in a [23]. So it's literally [14][24][14][24][14][23]
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                  Comment

                  • SK8R43
                    D7 Elite Keymasher
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 4684

                    #6309
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    :O MFW this is my first FC....


                    Dunno if its good or bad, but whatever its a SDG hehe

                    Last edited by SK8R43; 11-3-2013, 07:56 PM.
                    Thee Burstinator
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • igotrhythm
                      Fractals!
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 6535

                      #6310
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      Do you not know how to upload your screen shots to your profile, SK8R?

                      FUCK.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                      Comment

                      • yo man im awesome
                        soleil ardent
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2007
                        • 6514

                        #6311
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        puu.sh, imgur, SOMETHING

                        Originally posted by choof
                        you double dad loving dipshit
                        Originally posted by t-rogdor
                        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                        Originally posted by smartdude1212
                        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                        Comment

                        • remedy1502
                          remederpin
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 4885

                          #6312
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          Originally posted by SK8R43
                          :O MFW this is my first FC....


                          Dunno if its good or bad, but whatever its a SDG hehe
                          Better than the 70+ I get on it lmfao
                          sick score, I'm jealous

                          Comment

                          • SK8R43
                            D7 Elite Keymasher
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 4684

                            #6313
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            Originally posted by remedy1502
                            Better than the 70+ I get on it lmfao
                            sick score, I'm jealous
                            Why thank youuuu

                            And there, is everyone happy now? lmfao
                            Thee Burstinator
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • igotrhythm
                              Fractals!
                              • Sep 2004
                              • 6535

                              #6314
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              Yeah.

                              I just upload it to my FFR profile myself. X)

                              Sick nasty dude, where were you choking?
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                              Comment

                              • SK8R43
                                D7 Elite Keymasher
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 4684

                                #6315
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                Originally posted by igotrhythm
                                Yeah.

                                I just upload it to my FFR profile myself. X)

                                Sick nasty dude, where were you choking?
                                Pretty sure its all just random stuff tbh
                                Thee Burstinator
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...