FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DossarLX ODI
    Batch Manager
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2008
    • 15013

    #6331
    Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

    GammaBlaster those averages on Revolutionary Etude make the scores look hilarious, nice FC and low good count though

    And foxfire that DeVouR holy shit
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

    Comment

    • basicdrummerman
      rusty old fart
      Event Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Oct 2007
      • 1259

      #6332
      Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

      well this miss made me a bit upset.


      Comment

      • EzExZeRo7497
        ⠀
        • Dec 2010
        • 6858

        #6333
        Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

        Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
        GammaBlaster those averages on Revolutionary Etude make the scores look hilarious, nice FC and low good count though

        And foxfire that DeVouR holy shit

        Comment

        • GammaBlaster
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2011
          • 1317

          #6334
          Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

          ninja'd by eze once again
          https://soundcloud.com/aquellex/crystal-chamber-combustion

          Comment

          • ItsOnlyDanO
            Stuck in the past
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2013
            • 1168

            #6335
            Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

            lmao wat
            Ghosts appear and fade away.......

            Comment

            • DossarLX ODI
              Batch Manager
              Game Manager
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2008
              • 15013

              #6336
              Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

              Revolutionary Etude 0-3-0-9 for score of the year

              Edit: Nice MA

              Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 11-4-2013, 06:50 AM.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

              Comment

              • GammaBlaster
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2011
                • 1317

                #6337
                Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                How do you view accuracies within replays, by the way?
                https://soundcloud.com/aquellex/crystal-chamber-combustion

                Comment

                • EzExZeRo7497
                  ⠀
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 6858

                  #6338
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  Only a few people are able to look at your replays frame by frame... Dossar, Rob, bmah, Velocity, AJ and arcnmx are the people I could name off the top of my head.

                  Comment

                  • ItsOnlyDanO
                    Stuck in the past
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2013
                    • 1168

                    #6339
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    Decent, could probably sdg, maybe I should analyse a replay to see where I go wrong
                    Ghosts appear and fade away.......

                    Comment

                    • DissonantMuse
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Oct 2010
                      • 756

                      #6340
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      Probably the 4th or 5th time I've FC'd this, would love to AAA this sometime but it's so damn long

                      Comment

                      • SK8R43
                        D7 Elite Keymasher
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 4684

                        #6341
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        Goodbye! This file is soooooo rage inducinggggggg -_-





                        Fuck you mega troll file of doom!!!! >.<

                        Last edited by SK8R43; 11-4-2013, 12:24 PM.
                        Thee Burstinator
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • Tarrik
                          D7 Elite Keymasher
                          • May 2007
                          • 2240

                          #6342
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          Bmah

                          Comment

                          • smartdude1212
                            2 is poo
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 6687

                            #6343
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            Not drunk enough.

                            Comment

                            • Tarrik
                              D7 Elite Keymasher
                              • May 2007
                              • 2240

                              #6344
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              yeah maybe if i keep drinking, just before death a RATO AAA will appear right

                              Comment

                              • DissonantMuse
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Oct 2010
                                • 756

                                #6345
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                Was pretty refreshing to play this file again, one of the best on FFR imo.

                                Comment

                                Working...