FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • smartdude1212
    2 is poo
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2005
    • 6687

    #6226
    Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

    умира́йте в углу ;_;

    Comment

    • Riotpolice
      "Reach For The Stars"
      • Nov 2010
      • 1921

      #6227
      Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

      Originally posted by smartdude1212
      умира́йте в углу ;_;
      I'll bet your left index feels like getting in the car and taking a vacation on the carpel tunnel freeway.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

      Originally posted by m0de
      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

      Comment

      • ___________
        Banned
        • Sep 2012
        • 585

        #6228
        Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

        holy shit I can aaa this

        Comment

        • Mollocephalus
          Custom User Title
          • Jul 2009
          • 2608

          #6229
          Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

          arf, could have been a very good AAA for me ;_;

          Comment

          • SK8R43
            D7 Elite Keymasher
            • Jan 2008
            • 4684

            #6230
            Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

            Originally posted by ___________
            holy shit I can aaa this

            Prove it
            Thee Burstinator
            sigpic

            Comment

            • PriestREA
              ddkdkd
              • Sep 2008
              • 792

              #6231
              Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~


              FMO #14
              Sent from my iPhone

              Comment

              • L.B.D.D
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2013
                • 2949

                #6232
                Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                god bless в углу

                Comment

                • EzExZeRo7497
                  ⠀
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 6858

                  #6233
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  Originally posted by smartdude1212
                  умира́йте в углу ;_;
                  Пошел ты'

                  Comment

                  • SK8R43
                    D7 Elite Keymasher
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 4684

                    #6234
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    One of these days i WILL get you!!!!!!!!!!!




                    EDIT: Idk i think i like this score better, much cleaner lol

                    Last edited by SK8R43; 11-1-2013, 07:20 PM.
                    Thee Burstinator
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • beary605
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Oct 2008
                      • 448

                      #6235
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      COMBO SCORING!!!



                      Also this, would have been a two-good run!!!! if I didn't mess up on the second last burst ._.

                      Comment

                      • xXAll-ProXx
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 2040

                        #6236
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        Nothing special but at least I know my skills are back.

                        ps. legacy ftw


                        I have a dig bick.

                        Comment

                        • SK8R43
                          D7 Elite Keymasher
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 4684

                          #6237
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          I guess ill post these.

                          AAAd VERY far in only to mess up


                          FUCKK!!



                          Meh, could be better.



                          Okay

                          Attached Files
                          Thee Burstinator
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • hi19hi19
                            lol happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 12194

                            #6238
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            God I'm so out of practice, I can't come close to touching any of my old scores. It's really embarrassing.
                            Compare tonight:

                            Previous best from early 2012:

                            And this was my BEST try tonight to reach one of my old scores- don't even want to talk about my tries on Electro Rush, Reality, Across Rooftops...
                            Also on a related note, where'd Jimerax go? He steps so well and I miss new files from him ;_;


                            More random scores from tonight:
                            Really hope I don't have to whore this for an AAA, 1 good improvement after 3 tries, whatever


                            Is this even good?


                            I can actually almost keep up, I think it's stamina more than speed issues lol


                            Comment

                            • SK8R43
                              D7 Elite Keymasher
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 4684

                              #6239
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              Yeahhhh, this wasnt painful or anything... fucking trill......




                              BTW this was my first time playing this file past like 700 notes
                              Last edited by SK8R43; 11-2-2013, 12:15 AM.
                              Thee Burstinator
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • tosh
                                O Derby, Where Art Thou?
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 1018

                                #6240
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                Originally posted by beary605
                                1-0-2-0 buddies! *hi5*

                                Comment

                                Working...