FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • remedy1502
    remederpin
    • Feb 2007
    • 4885

    #6316
    Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

    There's no way in hell To Make the End of Battle is 79 like fuck
    I just got 79-2-6-7
    remedy D1 confirmed

    Comment

    • igotrhythm
      Fractals!
      • Sep 2004
      • 6535

      #6317
      Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~



      Not my best, but I'm tired from whoring Great Battleship to fix my 9-0-1-1 (which I did with 12-1-0-4)

      Sup. :P
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

      Comment

      • SK8R43
        D7 Elite Keymasher
        • Jan 2008
        • 4684

        #6318
        Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

        Originally posted by igotrhythm


        Not my best, but I'm tired from whoring Great Battleship to fix my 9-0-1-1 (which I did with 12-1-0-4)

        Sup. :P
        Not a bad score :3
        And, lmao yeah i know what you mean.
        Thee Burstinator
        sigpic

        Comment

        • EzExZeRo7497
          ⠀
          • Dec 2010
          • 6858

          #6319
          Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

          Originally posted by remedy1502
          There's no way in hell To Make the End of Battle is 79 like fuck
          I just got 79-2-6-7
          remedy D1 confirmed
          i will never understand you

          Comment

          • SK8R43
            D7 Elite Keymasher
            • Jan 2008
            • 4684

            #6320
            Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

            YES! Oh my fucc finally. Random run hehe




            What the... I dont even.. egfjrjewgjwegj that fucking second burst, how to hit????


            Last edited by SK8R43; 11-3-2013, 10:42 PM.
            Thee Burstinator
            sigpic

            Comment

            • 3lijah
              This ma coo coo face
              • Apr 2007
              • 896

              #6321
              Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

              Jack the Ripper is a troll file. Im convinced.
              BEST AAAs: Fluttershy (Monster Mix), S.E.B. in B.E.D., EHHS, Dreadnought [Heavy], .357 Magnum, Destination of the Heart, Oops, Boot, Puzzle, Colorful Course,
              BLACKFLAGS: Spaceman, A FLOWER GARDEN, Paraclete, Just Why, Pussy Pump, Future Destination
              BEST SDGs: Casino fire Kotomi-chan(7-0-0-1), Shitsubou Choco(7-0-0-0) Adventures of Lolo(7-0-0-3), Louder!! Louder!!!! Louder!!!!!!(3-0-0-1), Great Battleship(3-0-0-0), Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix)(5-0-0-1)

              Comment

              • GammaBlaster
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2011
                • 1317

                #6322
                Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                cool!



                FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

                https://soundcloud.com/aquellex/crystal-chamber-combustion

                Comment

                • igotrhythm
                  Fractals!
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 6535

                  #6323
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  Originally posted by GammaBlaster
                  cool!


                  Bahahahahahaha that jumpjack section
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                  Comment

                  • GammaBlaster
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2011
                    • 1317

                    #6324
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    Fuck yeah

                    https://soundcloud.com/aquellex/crystal-chamber-combustion

                    Comment

                    • foxfire667
                      The FFRchiver
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 2170

                      #6325
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      Congrats on the New Fluttershy AAA dude! Also that Revo...

                      Now for some scores I got tonight:

                      This song has sat in my level ranks blackflagged for AGES. The curse has been LIFTED, all files up to 75 AAA'd!!


                      Another file that I have had BF'd for a long time


                      Same here, I actually trip up on the ending of this a lot


                      Lol


                      And now for something completely different:



                      The good isn't even in a difficult area of the song really. I have to say, the framer fixes to this file made it so much more manageable for me. Hopefully I'll be able to luck my way through the rolls like this again in the future when I'm going for the AAA (don't think my nerves would allow for me to try the ending rolls legit without dropping goods or missing). If you are wondering why my rank isn't in the image, I was in a playlist when that happened and I had to access replay history to get it.
                      SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                      Comment

                      • GammaBlaster
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2011
                        • 1317

                        #6326
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        DeVouR..........................................
                        https://soundcloud.com/aquellex/crystal-chamber-combustion

                        Comment

                        • 3lijah
                          This ma coo coo face
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 896

                          #6327
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          This place is just plagued with dudes way too good at this game. Yall need to take a break so us common folk can shine.
                          BEST AAAs: Fluttershy (Monster Mix), S.E.B. in B.E.D., EHHS, Dreadnought [Heavy], .357 Magnum, Destination of the Heart, Oops, Boot, Puzzle, Colorful Course,
                          BLACKFLAGS: Spaceman, A FLOWER GARDEN, Paraclete, Just Why, Pussy Pump, Future Destination
                          BEST SDGs: Casino fire Kotomi-chan(7-0-0-1), Shitsubou Choco(7-0-0-0) Adventures of Lolo(7-0-0-3), Louder!! Louder!!!! Louder!!!!!!(3-0-0-1), Great Battleship(3-0-0-0), Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix)(5-0-0-1)

                          Comment

                          • Mike Weedmark
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 1196

                            #6328
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            Originally posted by foxfire667
                            :S The staircases in this file.

                            Comment

                            • DayMan951
                              yfwdbwdsb
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 2255

                              #6329
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              Originally posted by igotrhythm
                              Not a bad Runny. Just remember that the jack takes place at the same time as the one-handed trill, ending in a [23]. So it's literally [14][24][14][24][14][23]
                              i just simply can't move one hand at one speed while moving my other hand another speed. plus i just suck at right handed jacks

                              Comment

                              • ItsOnlyDanO
                                Stuck in the past
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2013
                                • 1168

                                #6330
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                should have got this first try, but I split my jumps too many times
                                Ghosts appear and fade away.......

                                Comment

                                Working...