FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • L.B.D.D
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2013
    • 2949

    #6001
    Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

    beary has evolved into

    Comment

    • EzExZeRo7497
      ⠀
      • Dec 2010
      • 6858

      #6002
      Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

      no posions

      Comment

      • beary605
        FFR Veteran
        • Oct 2008
        • 448

        #6003
        Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

        Originally posted by L.B.D.D
        beary has evolved into
        I laughed for several minutes thank you

        Comment

        • L.B.D.D
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2013
          • 2949

          #6004
          Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

          Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
          no posions
          klotezoois

          Comment

          • Poison-
            Nope
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2010
            • 3772

            #6005
            Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

            I was just kidding. Very nice score though.

            Comment

            • L.B.D.D
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2013
              • 2949

              #6006
              Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

              Originally posted by Poison-
              I was just kidding. Very nice score though.
              he was talking about the maplestory pic lol

              Comment

              • Poison-
                Nope
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2010
                • 3772

                #6007
                Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                I was still kidding doe

                Comment

                • RB_Spirit
                  D7 Elite Keymasher
                  • Jul 2009
                  • 681

                  #6008
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  This plays so much fucking better. That miss was complete BS.

                  Originally posted by Callipygian
                  There's always some issue you can find with the exact terminology of a game. In fact, let me here make a case that the current system has racist undertones:
                  Blackflags are worse than whiteflags and AAA's are indicated as yellow in R^3, suggesting that a perfect score is Asian.

                  Comment

                  • Herogashix
                    D7 Dating Sim Player
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 2183

                    #6009
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    Was shitting nerves at good point.

                    Comment

                    • rushyrulz
                      Digital Dancing!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 12985

                      #6010
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      I used to be good at this game.


                      random



                      Comment

                      • RB_Spirit
                        D7 Elite Keymasher
                        • Jul 2009
                        • 681

                        #6011
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        Nice guys, lol hero that scrap syndrome wut fuq those trills ! haha
                        Originally posted by Callipygian
                        There's always some issue you can find with the exact terminology of a game. In fact, let me here make a case that the current system has racist undertones:
                        Blackflags are worse than whiteflags and AAA's are indicated as yellow in R^3, suggesting that a perfect score is Asian.

                        Comment

                        • Herogashix
                          D7 Dating Sim Player
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Apr 2009
                          • 2183

                          #6012
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          I'LL GET IT SOMEDAY, DAMN IT. asd

                          Comment

                          • DarknessXoXLight
                            sonder
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 2279

                            #6013
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            This is actually so incredibly painful, I didn't even care about the miss just. Ow. It hurts my stomach to watch.

                            Comment

                            • Mourningfall
                              ⇐⇓⇑⇒
                              • Jan 2011
                              • 1627

                              #6014
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              terribad score, I'm just happy I was able to keep combo on something over 80.



                              Edit: lolchoke

                              Last edited by Mourningfall; 10-27-2013, 03:13 AM.

                              Comment

                              • bmah
                                shots FIRED
                                Profile Moderator
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                Global Moderator
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 8448

                                #6015
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                hahaha...haha..ha.....h..a...

                                Comment

                                Working...