FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ___________
    Banned
    • Sep 2012
    • 585

    #5986
    Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

    I swear, DeVouR felt easier without the frane fixes

    Comment

    • L.B.D.D
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2013
      • 2949

      #5987
      Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

      file's still equally hard since the 1234[2] 1234[2] rolls were fixed but also the one handed patterns were fixed so you can't just hit them as 16ths

      (also the rolls are still as hard even w/ fixes)

      Comment

      • SK8R43
        D7 Elite Keymasher
        • Jan 2008
        • 4684

        #5988
        Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

        Originally posted by L.B.D.D
        file's still equally hard since the 1234[2] 1234[2] rolls were fixed but also the one handed patterns were fixed so you can't just hit them as 16ths
        File feels ALOT easier to me, but not gonna argue since youre probably right
        Thee Burstinator
        sigpic

        Comment

        • L.B.D.D
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2013
          • 2949

          #5989
          Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

          yeah the file did get a lot easier overall

          but it's still as tricky to AAA, maybe it's a high 87 idk

          Comment

          • rCaliberGX
            D7 Elite Keymasher
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 2337

            #5990
            Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

            the 32nd gallops were actually easier for me since i could just trill :/

            Released!

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            you look like you're dSucks

            Comment

            • L.B.D.D
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2013
              • 2949

              #5991
              Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

              fuck this game
              ffr sucks

              first full playthrough =












              this song's underrated imo
              79, been out for 7~ months but has only 7 AAAs lol


              Last edited by L.B.D.D; 10-26-2013, 06:00 PM.

              Comment

              • DossarLX ODI
                Batch Manager
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2008
                • 15013

                #5992
                Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                Back before the frame changes DeVouR's one handed gallop parts in the first half could be hit as a 16th stream like previously mentioned. That part's harder but most of the file plays better than previously, especially the long roll sections that used to have two frame gaps (had to brute force the reversing rolls back then ugh)
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                Comment

                • L.B.D.D
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2013
                  • 2949

                  #5993
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  the one hand gallops are pretty hard, mirrored or not

                  brutal

                  Comment

                  • One Winged Angel
                    Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 10837

                    #5994
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    I flagged DeVouR 6+ times in the past 30 mins just thought I'd mention that

                    h4h4 xanthy


                    Originally posted by ilikexd
                    i want to be cucked by cirno

                    Comment

                    • EzExZeRo7497
                      ⠀
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 6858

                      #5995
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      gg that Xanthystrauma

                      Comment

                      • jgano
                        Retired
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 664

                        #5996
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        So many people have already said this, but this chart is GODLY!!!!! I can't help but play the ending drum solo over and over.



                        Too bad I can't say the same for the D6 song, always screwing up at those stupid bursts.

                        EDIT: Not bad this time. I may actually be competent on those bursts after all.

                        Last edited by jgano; 10-26-2013, 08:12 PM.
                        Master AAA's: 30
                        Guru AAA's: 1
                        Brutal+ FC's: 46 (MOST RECENT: The Bird's Midair Heatstroke)
                        Best AAA's: OVERklock, Mario Minor, Paraclete, FFLBF, Shatterscape, Spaceman, Pitch Black, Requiem -Dies irae-, Queen of Bootlegs

                        Comment

                        • SK8R43
                          D7 Elite Keymasher
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 4684

                          #5997
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          Oh wow, sick PA on go beyond and lol beat my old best on gaussian
                          Attached Files
                          Thee Burstinator
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • beary605
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Oct 2008
                            • 448

                            #5998
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            Oh my
                            oh my
                            gasping

                            Held a booflag until I missed

                            Comment

                            • Poison-
                              Nope
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 3772

                              #5999
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              D7

                              Comment

                              • EzExZeRo7497
                                ⠀
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 6858

                                #6000
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                Comment

                                Working...