Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • UnkownMan
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2007
    • 1569

    #46
    Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

    Originally posted by JurseyRider734
    LOOK AT MY SIG NYOKOU

    YOU STOLE MY THEME

    AND NOW I HATE YOU

    forever
    ouch. there will be no hate when i'm here.
    Originally posted by Choofers
    2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
    We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #47
      Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

      brb stealing Jursey's theme.

      Comment

      • Dragons_Fury
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2009
        • 351

        #48
        Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

        lmao interesting thread you got going here and p.s. I love your four legged duck

        Comment

        • Nyokou
          ( ̄ー ̄)
          • Apr 2005
          • 4247

          #49
          Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

          Yeah, ok. Have fun with that Jurs.

          I'll be over here, not caring.
          Snapchat: icequeenilse

          Comment

          • A2P
            FFR Veteran
            • Apr 2009
            • 3127

            #50
            Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

            obviously you do since you made a post about it

            l m f a o

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7507

              #51
              Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

              whatever i was a fan of lady gaga before you you ****ing poser
              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • Grandiagod
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2004
                • 6122

                #52
                Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

                i think they're arguing about who had terrible taste in music first
                He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

                Comment

                • ninjaKIWI
                  plain old ugly ass dumbas
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 3307

                  #53
                  Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

                  It's okay Jurs you can have my theme, the theme's 'rape'.
                  Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
                  "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
                  "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
                  "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
                  "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
                  "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
                  "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

                  Comment

                  • Mollocephalus
                    Custom User Title
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 2608

                    #54
                    Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    i think they're arguing about who had terrible taste in music first
                    i was going to post but how can i say it better than this

                    Comment

                    • rushyrulz
                      Digital Dancing!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 12985

                      #55
                      Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

                      Originally posted by Dragons_Fury
                      lmao interesting thread you got going here and p.s. I love your four legged duck
                      Originally posted by rushyrulz
                      guys, guys... it's clearly a duck with 2 legs, a huge penis, and 1 really long nutsack hair.

                      Either that or it's peeing and pooping at the same time. Regardless, it has 2 legs.
                      I thought I explained this already.


                      Comment

                      • Dr Tran
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 1134

                        #56
                        Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

                        stepping songs isnt hard

                        Comment

                        • Ryusei_
                          God
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 1085

                          #57
                          Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

                          This seems to be where all the cool people are.

                          Ohai cool people.

                          Comment

                          • virus003
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Feb 2008
                            • 1822

                            #58
                            Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

                            Originally posted by Necros140606
                            what's a chick
                            your mom

                            also lets so go save the whales for nyokou guys!

                            Originally posted by XUioX
                            too hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.
                            Originally posted by roundb0x
                            i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5
                            Originally posted by who_cares973
                            stop back seat modding its annoying

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #59
                              Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

                              Originally posted by Ryusei_
                              This seems to be where all the cool people are.

                              Ohai cool people.
                              sup 8)

                              Comment

                              • ninjaKIWI
                                plain old ugly ass dumbas
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 3307

                                #60
                                Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

                                Originally posted by Dr Tran
                                stepping songs isnt hard
                                You shut up I can't do it for the life of me, but that's just because I'm the laziest **** around 8)
                                Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
                                "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
                                "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
                                "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
                                "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
                                "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
                                "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

                                Comment

                                Working...