Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • The5thMoon
    • self-fulfilled prophecy •
    • May 2006
    • 2132

    #16
    Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

    I seriously thought it was a yellow horse.

    Comment

    • One Winged Angel
      Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2007
      • 10837

      #17
      Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

      I'd like to find out how that pos managed to replace kommi

      like, seriously


      Originally posted by ilikexd
      i want to be cucked by cirno

      Comment

      • ninjaKIWI
        plain old ugly ass dumbas
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 3307

        #18
        Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

        because forum rules say that both can't fit ;_;

        And hey I love my duck you take that back you mother****er
        Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
        "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
        "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
        "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
        "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
        "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
        "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

        Comment

        • One Winged Angel
          Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2007
          • 10837

          #19
          Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

          the beak is like the size of the head, if I ever saw that thing at the pond by my house I'd trip so fuccen hard


          Originally posted by ilikexd
          i want to be cucked by cirno

          Comment

          • Necros140606
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2006
            • 1088

            #20
            Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

            a girl asking for e-contact

            overwhelming flocking of azure e-knights expected

            Comment

            • Adamaja456
              Absurd
              • Dec 2006
              • 6433

              #21
              Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

              thread title should be changed to "Discuss my siggy"


              582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
              602 AAAs(517+23+62)
              People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
              DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
              ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
              4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
              Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
              dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #22
                Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

                Wait ninjaKIWI's a chick? o.O

                Comment

                • Nyokou
                  ( ̄ー ̄)
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 4247

                  #23
                  Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

                  KIWI!

                  =[
                  Snapchat: icequeenilse

                  Comment

                  • Necros140606
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 1088

                    #24
                    Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

                    what's a chick

                    Comment

                    • OnixRose
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 1023

                      #25
                      Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

                      did anyone actually add kiwi to their aim

                      1000% supporter of FFR character additions
                      Originally posted by leonid
                      FFR should implement a form of CAPTCHA that filters out not only spambots but also retards.

                      Comment

                      • ninjaKIWI
                        plain old ugly ass dumbas
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 3307

                        #26
                        Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

                        Only two people, you all suck.

                        EDIT: And yeah, I'm one of those females >.>
                        Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
                        "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
                        "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
                        "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
                        "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
                        "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
                        "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

                        Comment

                        • One Winged Angel
                          Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 10837

                          #27
                          Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

                          I don't have aim, but I have you on msn. You could've easily messaged me :sad faic:

                          :ver ver sad faic:


                          Originally posted by ilikexd
                          i want to be cucked by cirno

                          Comment

                          • HonMelCal-spread-
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 59

                            #28
                            Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

                            Originally posted by Necros140606
                            what's a chick
                            a baby duck

                            QUACK!
                            _________________
                            ________________
                            _______________
                            ______________
                            _____________
                            ____________
                            ___________
                            __________
                            _________
                            ________
                            _______
                            ______
                            _____
                            ____
                            __
                            _

                            Comment

                            • ninjaKIWI
                              plain old ugly ass dumbas
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 3307

                              #29
                              Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

                              Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                              I don't have aim, but I have you on msn. You could've easily messaged me :sad faic:

                              :ver ver sad faic:
                              You haven't talked to me in forever so I totally forget which MSN you are !_!
                              Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
                              "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
                              "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
                              "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
                              "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
                              "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
                              "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

                              Comment

                              • One Winged Angel
                                Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 10837

                                #30
                                Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

                                brb killing myself


                                Originally posted by ilikexd
                                i want to be cucked by cirno

                                Comment

                                Working...