Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • A2P
    FFR Veteran
    • Apr 2009
    • 3127

    #61
    Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

    Originally posted by ninjaKIWI
    You shut up I can't do it for the life of me, but that's just because I'm the laziest **** around 8)
    No you're not.
    I am.

    Comment

    • MrGiggles
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2005
      • 2846

      #62
      Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

      I added you we should probably cyber or something right

      Comment

      • who_cares973
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 15407

        #63
        Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

        im up for some cybering

        Comment

        • omgitznpv
          cohoooooon
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2005
          • 6980

          #64
          Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

          stepping songs makes me hard
          Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
          What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #65
            Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

            Originally posted by omgitznpv
            stepping songs makes me hard
            You too?

            Comment

            • operationstrawbarry
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2004
              • 802

              #66
              Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

              Originally posted by omgitznpv
              stepping songs makes me hard
              You get hard everytime you look at ur sig

              Comment

              • omgitznpv
                cohoooooon
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2005
                • 6980

                #67
                Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

                nah. i'm watching the guy on tv right now, btw. : D

                on a side note, i'm surprised that this thread isn't like locked yet or something because by this forum's standards, this would be a lock-worthy conversation.
                Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                Comment

                • wickedawesomeful
                  Carls, Girls, & Drugs
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 3888

                  #68
                  Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

                  this thread makes me sad
                  http://dozemusic.com/

                  Comment

                  • A2P
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 3127

                    #69
                    Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

                    I think you meant hard right wicked

                    Comment

                    Working...