Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ninjaKIWI
    plain old ugly ass dumbas
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 3307

    #31
    Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

    Nonono don't worry OWA I still love you, but you'd forsaken me so I gave up on you !_!
    Talktalktalktalktalk to me.
    Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
    "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
    "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
    "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
    "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
    "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
    "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

    Comment

    • footbull3196
      Banned
      • Oct 2007
      • 514

      #32
      Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

      Oh then you should add me, I'm super cool and everbody here loves me!!

      Comment

      • Ephraim Desole
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2009
        • 308

        #33
        Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

        Originally posted by ninjaKIWI
        AIM ID: megankiwisammich
        Sure, why not?

        Edit: You're not on. ;_;
        Last edited by Ephraim Desole; 07-17-2009, 05:19 PM.


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        "Someone is making a bad post! On FFR! Let's crowd in a circle around them and grab each others' dicks comrades. Team Litodude, ASSSEEEEEMMMBLEEE!"

        Comment

        • Bluearrowll
          ⊙▃⊙
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2007
          • 7376

          #34
          Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

          oh really I thought that sig was another design from the 7 legged spider.
          1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
          1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
          3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
          5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
          9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
          10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
          10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

          FMO AAA Count: 71
          FGO AAA Count: 10

          Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
          PS: Cool AAA's Terry
          - I Love You


          An Alarm Clock's Haiku
          beep beep beep beep beep
          beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
          beep beep beep beep beep
          - ieatyourlvllol

          Comment

          • Dr Tran
            Banned
            • Aug 2008
            • 1134

            #35
            Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

            Originally posted by One Winged Angel
            I don't have aim, but I have you on msn. You could've easily messaged me :sad faic:

            :ver ver sad faic:
            get one ******

            Comment

            • BabyViperx3
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2008
              • 444

              #36
              Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

              Casual sex?






              R.I.P Jellygawd<3

              Comment

              • ninjaKIWI
                plain old ugly ass dumbas
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 3307

                #37
                Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

                Casual sex.
                Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
                "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
                "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
                "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
                "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
                "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
                "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

                Comment

                • One Winged Angel
                  Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 10837

                  #38
                  Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

                  The best kind of casual is sex


                  Originally posted by ilikexd
                  i want to be cucked by cirno

                  Comment

                  • omgitznpv
                    cohoooooon
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 6980

                    #39
                    Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

                    so how is your attempt at stepping a song going again
                    Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                    What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                    Comment

                    • Mollocephalus
                      Custom User Title
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 2608

                      #40
                      Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

                      Originally posted by omgitznpv
                      so how is your attempt at stepping a song going again
                      keep the conversation up with stepmania arguments and she'll fall for you in no time man!!! your da bomb!!!

                      Comment

                      • rushyrulz
                        Digital Dancing!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 12985

                        #41
                        Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

                        guys, guys... it's clearly a duck with 2 legs, a huge penis, and 1 really long nutsack hair.

                        Either that or it's peeing and pooping at the same time. Regardless, it has 2 legs.


                        Comment

                        • ninjaKIWI
                          plain old ugly ass dumbas
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 3307

                          #42
                          Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

                          Originally posted by omgitznpv
                          so how is your attempt at stepping a song going again
                          Bad. I give up every time I decide to step a song. ;_;
                          Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
                          "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
                          "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
                          "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
                          "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
                          "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
                          "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

                          Comment

                          • Coolboyrulez0
                            VICES
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 10042

                            #43
                            Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

                            Step some Saskrotch, you can't fail there.
                            https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                            https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                            Comment

                            • Nyokou
                              ( ̄ー ̄)
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 4247

                              #44
                              Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

                              Stepping songs is a bitch. You have to get other people to test it. Can't really test it yourself cause you'll start to think everything is off... or maybe that's just me.
                              Snapchat: icequeenilse

                              Comment

                              • JurseyRider734
                                lil j the bad b-word
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 7507

                                #45
                                Re: Cool people add me on AIM because I'm bored and lonely

                                LOOK AT MY SIG NYOKOU

                                YOU STOLE MY THEME

                                AND NOW I HATE YOU

                                forever
                                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                                Comment

                                Working...