Steam Summer Sale 2013.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dragon890x
    ☆Ξ Phantasy Star Legend Ξ☆
    • Jun 2005
    • 565

    #16
    Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Nah. I feel like they do it on % wise based on what hasn't sold as well, hence larger reductions.
    Yeah, I'm just curious because Skyrim: Legendary Edition is relatively new, and 40% off seems like a pretty big deal compared to other new bundles. I know that Steam usually has bigger sales towards the end of the event, but I have seen some that are simply repeats of sales given on other days. A select few games' best deals never appear again, unless selected via Community's Choice.

    [ Link ]

    Comment

    • ninjaKIWI
      plain old ugly ass dumbas
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 3307

      #17
      Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

      Originally posted by Senip
      Wait until it actually goes on sale. Usually better deal than the flash one.
      No. Flash deals and daily deals go on for the same reduction. Something that gets flash dealed wont go on daily deal for lower.
      Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
      "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
      "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
      "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
      "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
      "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
      "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

      Comment

      • dragon890x
        ☆Ξ Phantasy Star Legend Ξ☆
        • Jun 2005
        • 565

        #18
        Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

        Originally posted by ninjaKIWI
        No. Flash deals and daily deals go on for the same reduction. Something that gets flash dealed wont go on daily deal for lower.
        Yeah, this is what I remember from the other events. The Community's Choice deals are pretty much your best offers.

        [ Link ]

        Comment

        • Kibblre
          Caelondia Represent
          • Jul 2004
          • 1984

          #19
          Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

          Everyone vote for BL2 for community vote because I missed the Amazon sale =(
          Какой идиот придумал Бутерброд с дикобраза? Он хулиган и бездельник.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #20
            Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

            I already did, this time I might actually go and grab the game. Was being a huge cheapskate about it for the longest time.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • dragon890x
              ☆Ξ Phantasy Star Legend Ξ☆
              • Jun 2005
              • 565

              #21
              Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

              Originally posted by Charu
              I already did, this time I might actually go and grab the game. Was being a huge cheapskate about it for the longest time.
              I hear you on that. I don't like getting scammed by DLC. It makes me feel uneasy looking back at the games I've bought on release, then had to stay 'up-to-date' with via buying DLC. It's much better to wait until a huge sale like this, or for when it's all bundled together.

              I think ~$10 is a good deal for the core game, and most of it's DLC is also on sale. I voted for it, and it seems that many vocal Steam users did too. I'd be shocked if it didn't get picked.

              [ Link ]

              Comment

              • Ohaider
                FFR Veteran
                • Jun 2012
                • 2893

                #22
                Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                Dishonored $10.20 please

                Comment

                • hi19hi19
                  lol happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 12194

                  #23
                  Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                  Fuck I owe my friend $10
                  I said it would start this weekend, he said between Wednesday-Friday this week.

                  Guess I'll be buying him a game lol


                  Comment

                  • ReikonKeiri
                    i wanna be ur pop star
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 2388

                    #24
                    Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                    50% BIOSHOCK INFINITE DAY ONE ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

                    gaben plz ;_;


                    FMO AAAs (3): Heavenly Spores (68), Fast Asleep (67)!, 0 (piano version) (66)! VC AAAs: 76
                    Best VCs: Finders Keepers (64), Purple (64), Travel Demon (63), Final Step (63), A World of Piano (63), Balloon Fever (63), The Fusion (63)

                    It's Only Natural BF
                    Southern Cross BF
                    Minute Waltz v2 BF
                    Novo Mundo BF
                    Stark Raving Mad BF
                    Midnight Dragon 1-0-0-1
                    Choprite 2 clean
                    Rottel 2 clean
                    J&C 2 clean
                    Chronograph 2-1-0-1
                    BB Evo 3 clean
                    Staring at my Spaceship 3 clean
                    Epilogue 3-0-0-1
                    Banned Forever 3-0-0-1
                    World Tour 2004 3-0-1-4
                    Demon Beast Appearance 4 clean
                    Gacha Gacha Figu Atto Radio 4 clean
                    Gravity Blast 4 clean
                    Just Why 4 clean
                    Eternal Drain [Heavy] 4 clean
                    300 4-0-0-1
                    Pure Ruby 5 clean
                    Destination of the Heart 5 clean
                    Plasmatextor 5-0-0-4
                    Oni 6 clean
                    Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze 6 clean
                    Ambient Angels 6 clean
                    Colorful Course 6 clean
                    Hajnal 6 clean
                    Arsonist 7-0-0-1
                    Setsujou! Hyakka Ryouran 7-1-0-1
                    Face in the Gutter 8 clean
                    Kanon Medley 8 clean
                    Colibri 8 clean
                    Summer Time Perfume 8 clean
                    Blindfolds Aside 8-0-0-1
                    Bubble Bath Aftermath 8-0-0-1
                    Bloody Tears 8-0-0-2
                    Ochitsukeruwakenaiwayo! [Heavy] 9 clean


                    Originally posted by Moogle-master
                    To be fair, having all the BlazBlue's isn't good taste more then it is common sense.

                    Comment

                    • dragon890x
                      ☆Ξ Phantasy Star Legend Ξ☆
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 565

                      #25
                      Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                      I just got my Lv. 5 Summer Sale badge~! :3

                      [ Link ]

                      Comment

                      • darklordsarumon9
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 1777

                        #26
                        Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                        oooo! Is this the begging thread!?
                        In May I bought a four pack of BL2 for like, $160 and then ofc...on sale the next fucking say for $50 a four pack.

                        You can imagine how mad I was, so for those of you who haven't gotten it yet I did vote for it with community choice. Blands 2, even though I was mad as hell at the price drop was totally worth paying full price. And if you're set on getting any of the xpacs...Mr. Torque is my favorite so far (haven't played Tiny Tina yet). Mr Torque is just....he's Borderlands. Yelling and swears.

                        id - iliekmudkips

                        I don't have enough friends.
                        And bring it to my attention when a good game is less than $2.50 because that's all I have left in my wallet lol
                        Last edited by darklordsarumon9; 07-11-2013, 03:35 PM.
                        Originally posted by Choofers
                        i was up aound 11 ish to my my mom textinin me over voaevover avo oover, asking if o wamt food from china so i said hai and off sent went to a p; blasnd buffet bu o wl who cares
                        Originally posted by cetaka
                        whats namine like in person

                        Comment

                        • dragon890x
                          ☆Ξ Phantasy Star Legend Ξ☆
                          • Jun 2005
                          • 565

                          #27
                          Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                          Originally posted by darklordsarumon9
                          I don't have enough friends :3
                          I'll add you. I'm getting BL2 when it goes on the Community's Choice sale. :3

                          Also, did anyone see the Sonic franchise pack? That's a steal.

                          [ Link ]

                          Comment

                          • Kibblre
                            Caelondia Represent
                            • Jul 2004
                            • 1984

                            #28
                            Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                            Originally posted by darklordsarumon9
                            And bring it to my attention when a good game is less than $2.50 because that's all I have left in my wallet lol
                            Binding of Isaac
                            Какой идиот придумал Бутерброд с дикобраза? Он хулиган и бездельник.

                            Comment

                            • darklordsarumon9
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 1777

                              #29
                              Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                              ^Someone please let me know when that goes on sale, because that's what Ill totally pick up.

                              Also alert me if someone on /v/ feels nice enough to give away a copy of Antichamber. I've actually had a few nice people from there gift me some games ^^
                              Originally posted by Choofers
                              i was up aound 11 ish to my my mom textinin me over voaevover avo oover, asking if o wamt food from china so i said hai and off sent went to a p; blasnd buffet bu o wl who cares
                              Originally posted by cetaka
                              whats namine like in person

                              Comment

                              • Kibblre
                                Caelondia Represent
                                • Jul 2004
                                • 1984

                                #30
                                Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                                Originally posted by darklordsarumon9
                                ^Someone please let me know when that goes on sale, because that's what Ill totally pick up.
                                Right now
                                Какой идиот придумал Бутерброд с дикобраза? Он хулиган и бездельник.

                                Comment

                                Working...