Steam Summer Sale 2013.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Reincarnate
    x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
    • Nov 2010
    • 6332

    #166
    Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

    Comment

    • Tyson ultima
      Autismspeaks.gov
      • Nov 2006
      • 1421

      #167
      Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

      Originally posted by Reincarnate
      wrong one man


      Also post your spending totals and how many games you bought if you can lol

      Spending total: $299.91....

      Amount of games: Well shit I forgot

      Edit: would like to mention sonic 3d blast has possibly the worst mechanics but the best music of almost any sonic game.
      Last edited by Tyson ultima; 07-21-2013, 01:19 PM.

      Comment

      • mi40
        ᅠ
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2008
        • 3655

        #168
        Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

        i spent 0

        is that $15 for sonic deal still on

        Comment

        • hi19hi19
          lol happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2005
          • 12194

          #169
          Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

          Heroes of Might and Magic 6 is a weird game, I still can't really decide if I like it or not.

          It's pretty simple, but it's also one of the games where difficulty wildly fluctuates.
          For example it's possible to lose the tutorial on easy mode if you play wrong, which is kinda weird but also kinda cool.


          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #170
            Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

            Only spent that $20 on Borderlands 2 stuff.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Kibblre
              Caelondia Represent
              • Jul 2004
              • 1984

              #171
              Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

              I got BL2 and all the DLC for around $40 and that's all I bought out of this year's sale.
              Какой идиот придумал Бутерброд с дикобраза? Он хулиган и бездельник.

              Comment

              • loop123456
                FFR Veteran
                • Jan 2013
                • 235

                #172
                Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                i got the GTA complete collection for about 12$ and CS:GO for like 10 bucks or something
                i also got portal 2 but i dont think that was even on sale when i got it
                WITHOUT ANY QUALMS

                Comment

                • ddr_f4n
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 3807

                  #173
                  Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                  Originally posted by Tyson ultima
                  Sonic gen and sonic All stars are 7 bucks. You could just use an emulator for the other stuff
                  Yeah, I just bought quite a bit of Sonic, and threw in Jet Set Radio, and STILL got it under the bundle deal lol.
                  Out Now!


                  Older Releases:
                  Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                  Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                  東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #174
                    Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                    I've spent $0 $5

                    gonna change that now. let's see...

                    edit:
                    Originally posted by Tyson ultima
                    *vivid flashback of me humming this song in 2nd grade* holy shit



                    edit2:
                    bought Psychonauts for $2.50
                    Last edited by dAnceguy117; 07-21-2013, 08:48 PM. Reason: now im broke

                    Comment

                    • intensez
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 944

                      #175
                      Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      edit2:
                      bought Psychonauts for $2.50
                      good choice haha

                      it reminds me a lot of a mix between the mario series and that spongebob squarepants movie game on gamecube. i've been playing this a lot from the sale since i got it :P

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #176
                        Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                        hell yeah, that sounds awesome. Audiosurf is fantastic by the way. good call on snagging that. BIG QUESTION for ya: do you prefer mono or colored modes?

                        just bought Cave Story for $2.50

                        Comment

                        • Kibblre
                          Caelondia Represent
                          • Jul 2004
                          • 1984

                          #177
                          Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          just bought Cave Story for $2.50
                          Fun game.
                          Какой идиот придумал Бутерброд с дикобраза? Он хулиган и бездельник.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #178
                            Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                            I prefer mono, the other modes of play confuse me.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • sertman
                              DADALADAH
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 3910

                              #179
                              Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                              i mostly just bought blockbusters: max payne 3, civ 5, alan wake, dishonored. max payne 3 was fun, civ 5 is boring to me, and im still working my way through the last two

                              i cant bring myself to buy the indie games for some reason

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #180
                                Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                I prefer mono, the other modes of play confuse me.
                                you're probably not alone, haha. if I remember right, mono is/was way more popular. I'm personally a huge fan of Vegas

                                Originally posted by sertman
                                i mostly just bought blockbusters
                                if you're looking for straight up value, the blockbusters are the best deals, I think. just considering the original retail prices.

                                Originally posted by Kibblre
                                [cave story is a] Fun game.
                                sweet, looking forward to it

                                Comment

                                Working...