Steam Summer Sale 2013.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • WTFBrandon
    Shout out to Hades
    • Mar 2007
    • 1387

    #76
    Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

    Already bought L4D2 for my girlfriend and the 4 pack for Borderlands, ugh this is gonna hurt but be so good at the same time. :')
    I'm a bad bad Boy.

    Comment

    • RNGRX
      FFR Veteran
      • Oct 2006
      • 683

      #77
      Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

      RIP.

      Comment

      • mi40
        ᅠ
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2008
        • 3655

        #78
        Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

        nothing looks interesting
        just gonna keep playing league i guess

        Comment

        • hi19hi19
          lol happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2005
          • 12194

          #79
          Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

          I got Saints Row: The Third and dear god it's one of those so bad it's fucking amazing kind of stories. Like the story is literally written by a little kid, but it's one of the awesome little kids who is just like "LETS PUT NINJAS AND ZOMBIES AND LASER GUNS IN BECAUSE THEY ARE AWESOME" and you go along with it and it's just good fun all around even though from a critical point of view it's obviously shit writing.
          The gameplay is really crisp too, kind of surprised me how good it feels. Controls make like, a ton of sense and the game is well designed. Despite having buyable real-estate it doesn't run into the Fable 3 problem where you are broke if you don't buy real-estate and have 1000 trillion money if you do... pretty well balanced in terms of cash income to rewards.

          Also got Heroes of Might and Magic 6 which is a series I've been wanting to get into for a while now. I love love love King's Bounty series and they are literally the same exact gameplay so yay more of the stuff I love


          Comment

          • Guest15937
            One-handed elite
            • May 2008
            • 1464

            #80
            Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

            So far I've gotten 4 games (which is twice as much as I've gotten from any other sale :P)

            Bastion, Football Manager 2013, Universe Sandbox, and Batman: Arkham City GOTY.
            The renegade has betrayed me.

            Comment

            • dragon890x
              ☆Ξ Phantasy Star Legend Ξ☆
              • Jun 2005
              • 565

              #81
              Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

              @Guest15937 Bastion is a wonderful purchase! As for the other games, I've never played them, but I'm sure you'll have fun.

              [ Link ]

              Comment

              • Staiain
                Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                • Aug 2009
                • 4545

                #82
                Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                So far:













                irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                SM Wiki My

                Comment

                • dragon890x
                  ☆Ξ Phantasy Star Legend Ξ☆
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 565

                  #83
                  Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                  @Staiain I must have missed the deal on SOLO RULZ. Now I'll have to wait another year! lol

                  [ Link ]

                  Comment

                  • Staiain
                    Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 4545

                    #84
                    Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                    Woops, didn't see it among the new games haha






                    irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                    SM Wiki My

                    Comment

                    • Emanresu13
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 642

                      #85
                      Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                      i'm sure somebody here can hook you up with a bootleg of SOLO RULZ


                      i got universe sandbox, don't ever plan on installing it but it was $2
                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      ^
                      Originally posted by MrRubix
                      ^

                      Comment

                      • Tyson ultima
                        Autismspeaks.gov
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 1421

                        #86
                        Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                        Wow today's sales are just.... wut?

                        edit: oh nevermind they are fixed. Literally everything was only 30% off and that space program was only 10% off on the home page. It was pretty hilarious
                        Last edited by Tyson ultima; 07-14-2013, 11:07 AM.

                        Comment

                        • sticklydude
                          r.i.p. tiny hippo
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 2165

                          #87
                          Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                          I've already started playing Fallout New Vegas on the PS3 a long time ago ago and stopped playing. Is it worth getting Ultimate Edition and starting over on PC?

                          Comment

                          • Emanresu13
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 642

                            #88
                            Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                            yes because $5 and console commands


                            but don't necessarily listen to me, i've spent entirely too much money during this sale already
                            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                            ^
                            Originally posted by MrRubix
                            ^

                            Comment

                            • darklordsarumon9
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 1777

                              #89
                              Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                              The only thing I want is New Vegas
                              Originally posted by Choofers
                              i was up aound 11 ish to my my mom textinin me over voaevover avo oover, asking if o wamt food from china so i said hai and off sent went to a p; blasnd buffet bu o wl who cares
                              Originally posted by cetaka
                              whats namine like in person

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #90
                                Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.



                                THESE SALES

                                MY WALLET

                                WANT

                                HALP

                                Comment

                                Working...