Steam Summer Sale 2013.
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.
i'm holding my wallet tightly during this sale omg
all i got so far was audiosurf and psychonauts.. from what i've seen the daily deals seem to be the BEST deals lol along with that community voting thing. i'm hoping that roller coaster tycoon 3 wins so i can build some siiick coasterzComment
-
Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.
General rule is not to buy anything unless it's on daily/flash/community sale.i'm holding my wallet tightly during this sale omg
all i got so far was audiosurf and psychonauts.. from what i've seen the daily deals seem to be the BEST deals lol along with that community voting thing. i'm hoping that roller coaster tycoon 3 wins so i can build some siiick coasterzКакой идиот придумал Бутерброд с дикобраза? Он хулиган и бездельник.Comment
-
Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.
Guys what should I get? Fallout 3 GoTY edition or New Vegas Ultimate Edition?
Quick I only got 10 hours to choose
PS: If someone is nice enough to gift me one of them then that'd be awesome :VComment
-
Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.
I chose F3: GotY edition in the end. If I like the game enough I'll get New Vegas Ultimate in the next sale :VComment
-
Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.
Looking at this sale makes me legitimately sad -- I'm not excited / don't feel like getting any of them! It's like I don't enjoy games anymore.
Comment
-
Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.
we should have another thread about that. I feel the same way and would like to pinpoint the reasons whyComment
-
Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.
Comment
-
Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.
Yeah, it's good. I beat it not too long ago. The story can be a bit cheesy at times, but it's pretty refreshing in some aspects. The game play is addictive, especially once everything clicks for you. The ending, well you'll just have to see for yourself~ :3
Also, voice acting. The entire game has voice acting!
Comment
-
Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.
I BOUGHT SCRIBBLENAUTS UNLIMITED 50% OFF AND NOW ITS 75% OFF WTF GABEN I THOUGHT YOU HAD MY BACk
FMO AAAs (3): Heavenly Spores (68), Fast Asleep (67)!, 0 (piano version) (66)! VC AAAs: 76
Best VCs: Finders Keepers (64), Purple (64), Travel Demon (63), Final Step (63), A World of Piano (63), Balloon Fever (63), The Fusion (63)
It's Only Natural BF
Southern Cross BF
Minute Waltz v2 BF
Novo Mundo BF
Stark Raving Mad BF
Midnight Dragon 1-0-0-1
Choprite 2 clean
Rottel 2 clean
J&C 2 clean
Chronograph 2-1-0-1
BB Evo 3 clean
Staring at my Spaceship 3 clean
Epilogue 3-0-0-1
Banned Forever 3-0-0-1
World Tour 2004 3-0-1-4
Demon Beast Appearance 4 clean
Gacha Gacha Figu Atto Radio 4 clean
Gravity Blast 4 clean
Just Why 4 clean
Eternal Drain [Heavy] 4 clean
300 4-0-0-1
Pure Ruby 5 clean
Destination of the Heart 5 clean
Plasmatextor 5-0-0-4
Oni 6 clean
Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze 6 clean
Ambient Angels 6 clean
Colorful Course 6 clean
Hajnal 6 clean
Arsonist 7-0-0-1
Setsujou! Hyakka Ryouran 7-1-0-1
Face in the Gutter 8 clean
Kanon Medley 8 clean
Colibri 8 clean
Summer Time Perfume 8 clean
Blindfolds Aside 8-0-0-1
Bubble Bath Aftermath 8-0-0-1
Bloody Tears 8-0-0-2
Ochitsukeruwakenaiwayo! [Heavy] 9 clean
Originally posted by Moogle-masterTo be fair, having all the BlazBlue's isn't good taste more then it is common sense.Comment





Comment