Steam Summer Sale 2013.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mi40
    ᅠ
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2008
    • 3655

    #151
    Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

    does sonic generations have a chao garden

    Comment

    • xThai
      slurprprprprpr ~
      • May 2008
      • 848

      #152
      Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

      Originally posted by mi40
      does sonic generations have a chao garden
      don't think so.

      Comment

      • mi40
        ᅠ
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2008
        • 3655

        #153
        Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

        Comment

        • Reincarnate
          x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
          • Nov 2010
          • 6332

          #154
          Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

          I am waiting for that Sonic pack to drop from $30, then that sucker is mine

          Comment

          • intensez
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 944

            #155
            Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

            Originally posted by ddr_f4n
            >Sonic Generations and Transformed FINALLY 75% off.

            Aww yeah going all over that no-



            ...shit, now I have to wait another day to see if this happens again as a last minute deal.

            ;_;
            check the bundle and make sure all the games in it you want lol, its hard with the summer sale bc you dont know what future sales there are -___-

            Comment

            • ddr_f4n
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 3807

              #156
              Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

              Originally posted by Reincarnate
              I am waiting for that Sonic pack to drop from $30, then that sucker is mine
              Same, since it'll also give me other games I guess I'll try out in the future.

              Originally posted by intensez
              check the bundle and make sure all the games in it you want lol, its hard with the summer sale bc you dont know what future sales there are -___-
              Sonic Generations + DLC check
              Sonic All Stars Transformed + DLC check
              Sonic Adventure 2 + DLC check

              Everything else is just a bonus, but if it drops back down to $15 I'll be all over that since it'll be even CHEAPER to get the whole pack then buying those 3 things I mentioned above separately :V
              Out Now!


              Older Releases:
              Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
              Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
              東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

              Comment

              • Jonlovesddr
                h
                • Sep 2008
                • 1631

                #157
                Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                got killing floor
                fuck me it's so fun

                Comment

                • mi40
                  ᅠ
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 3655

                  #158
                  Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                  ur about 3 years late

                  Comment

                  • sticklydude
                    r.i.p. tiny hippo
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 2165

                    #159
                    Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                    Just Cause 1 is 96% off at $0.27 for the next 4 hours. lolllllll.

                    Comment

                    • Reincarnate
                      x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 6332

                      #160
                      Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                      There is usually no reason to ever pay all that much for Steam games -- at least under the way I play.

                      I don't need to have most games right away, so I'm okay with waiting a bit. Prices of the games come down, and so do the prices of the hardware needed to play the bigger titles. Plus, there's usually enough time for plenty of reviews to come out (to tell which games are worth it / not worth it).

                      Of course, there is a risk to this method:



                      This doesn't apply, of course, to games you absolutely-must-have-ASAP-and-have-been-waiting-for-squeeeeeeeee!. I bought DX:HR and Portal 2 the day those suckers came out.

                      Comment

                      • ddr_f4n
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 3807

                        #161
                        Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                        Originally posted by sticklydude
                        Just Cause 1 is 96% off at $0.27 for the next 4 hours. lolllllll.

                        http://store.steampowered.com/app/6880/
                        Got it because lol 27 cents why not.
                        Out Now!


                        Older Releases:
                        Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                        Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                        東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                        Comment

                        • Reincarnate
                          x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 6332

                          #162
                          Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                          Jesus, the entire bundle is worth 6 bucks. I paid like 50 bucks for Just Cause 2 when it came out, and that was a huge mistake. Last time I fork out money like that on Steam. >.<

                          Comment

                          • Tyson ultima
                            Autismspeaks.gov
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 1421

                            #163
                            Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                            Well unfortunately the sonic collection did not go on sale again like it did on the first day tis a shame. Also JSR is only has sale for 50 percent off which I am sure it was off for more. I missed battle field bad company being on sale so I am a tad disappointed in that aspect

                            Comment

                            • ddr_f4n
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 3807

                              #164
                              Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                              So I'm guessing Sonic Hits Collection won't be getting any better deals now? So sad

                              I might get it anyways because I'd still save money if I wanted everything on it, though I really just want Sonic Generations, SA2, and Sonic All Stars 1 and Transformed
                              Out Now!


                              Older Releases:
                              Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                              Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                              東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                              Comment

                              • Tyson ultima
                                Autismspeaks.gov
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 1421

                                #165
                                Re: Steam Summer Sale 2013.

                                Sonic gen and sonic All stars are 7 bucks. You could just use an emulator for the other stuff

                                Comment

                                Working...