TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gun92
    The Paragon of Perfection
    • Aug 2006
    • 4826

    #61
    Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

    On aim for a few as well...added everyone I didn't have...which was a lot.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #62
      Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

      Mine still says you're not online, Bynary...

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • GamerShadow
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 2534

        #63
        Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

        Wow that took a long time.

        It is now Night 1, which will end January 1st, 2009 @ 8:30PM EST.
        Note to self Finish.

        Comment

        • GamerShadow
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 2534

          #64
          Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

          IF I'm on, I will give a one hour warning in the thread before each phase ends.

          I will not be granting extension requests unless I am unable to host for a short period of time (like a day or something), in which case the maximum I'll extend is a day. We have a schedule to keep, people.

          Good luck to all, etc. DO NOT CONTACT ME ON AIM FOR ANY REASON. PM me instead.
          Note to self Finish.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #65
            Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

            Suck my dick, Gamer. Obligatory human. Hit me up on AIM, I'll be around.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • Ruritsu
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2008
              • 479

              #66
              Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

              Game on \^^/
              =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #67
                Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                Gun, we gotta chat going, log on AIM.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #68
                  Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                  astickytree (11:15:31 PM): WOOT
                  astickytree (11:15:32 PM): TWG
                  Aksmooth77 (11:16:25 PM): WOOT!
                  Aksmooth77 (11:16:25 PM): indeed
                  astickytree (11:16:35 PM): you're a wolf
                  astickytree (11:16:37 PM): and I know because
                  astickytree (11:16:45 PM): one of your fellow wolves is a newbie
                  astickytree (11:16:47 PM): and told me
                  astickytree (11:16:48 PM): haha
                  astickytree (11:16:56 PM): but I don't feel like ruing the game so early
                  astickytree (11:17:02 PM): and hacving to start iver
                  Aksmooth77 (11:17:04 PM): im not a wolf
                  Aksmooth77 (11:17:06 PM): lol
                  astickytree (11:17:12 PM): so I'm gonna shut up and own the game ^^
                  Aksmooth77 (11:17:31 PM): yeah i dont know who told you that cause im not a wolf
                  astickytree (11:18:01 PM): suuuuure
                  astickytree (11:18:02 PM): rofl
                  astickytree (11:18:05 PM): like I said
                  astickytree (11:18:08 PM): I wanna get MVP
                  astickytree (11:18:09 PM): lol
                  astickytree (11:18:15 PM): so I'm just gonna go slowly
                  Aksmooth77 (11:18:20 PM): not if you kill me
                  astickytree (11:18:39 PM): lol what'd you mean?
                  Aksmooth77 (11:18:39 PM): bad rzr
                  Aksmooth77 (11:19:14 PM): cause im not a wolf
                  Aksmooth77 (11:19:32 PM): but that wolf you talked to must have been rsr since hes the only one online
                  Aksmooth77 (11:20:03 PM): the only noob online
                  astickytree (11:20:28 PM): naw
                  astickytree (11:20:33 PM): we all were online earliwer
                  astickytree (11:20:34 PM): lol
                  astickytree (11:20:36 PM): in a chat
                  Aksmooth77 (11:23:26 PM): then idk xD
                  astickytree (11:23:30 PM): so
                  astickytree (11:23:32 PM): ummm
                  astickytree (11:23:32 PM): lol
                  astickytree (11:23:35 PM): okay
                  astickytree (11:23:40 PM): I won't say about you
                  astickytree (11:23:46 PM): but I'm gonna about one other at least
                  Aksmooth77 (11:24:30 PM): dammit im not a wolf
                  Aksmooth77 (11:24:32 PM): lol
                  astickytree (11:24:42 PM): yeah-huh looooogan
                  astickytree (11:24:44 PM): :]
                  astickytree (11:24:49 PM): you also have a bad defense lol
                  Aksmooth77 (11:25:41 PM): well what am i supposed to say
                  astickytree (11:25:50 PM): I aint telling you lol
                  Aksmooth77 (11:25:51 PM): youre prob a wolf just trying to oust the blues
                  astickytree (11:25:57 PM): oh ho
                  astickytree (11:26:01 PM): defensive!
                  astickytree (11:26:02 PM): lol
                  astickytree (11:26:08 PM): obviouly I aint a wolf
                  astickytree (11:26:12 PM): because I'm too aweosme
                  astickytree (11:26:21 PM): and you've never seen me as a wolf
                  astickytree (11:26:23 PM): and jesus lol
                  Aksmooth77 (11:26:27 PM): right cause thats the qualifications to be a wolf
                  astickytree (11:26:30 PM): why are you telling me you're blue?
                  Aksmooth77 (11:26:44 PM): im not telling you im a blue
                  Aksmooth77 (11:26:45 PM): lol
                  astickytree (11:26:55 PM): So you're a wolf
                  astickytree (11:26:57 PM): I win
                  astickytree (11:26:58 PM): kk
                  astickytree (11:26:59 PM): MVP
                  Aksmooth77 (11:27:00 PM): no
                  astickytree (11:27:02 PM): PLOX
                  Aksmooth77 (11:27:10 PM): wtf
                  astickytree (11:27:14 PM): lol
                  Aksmooth77 (11:27:20 PM): no
                  Aksmooth77 (11:27:26 PM): youre sources are wrong
                  astickytree (11:27:41 PM): your wolves dimed you out bro
                  Aksmooth77 (11:27:42 PM): why would "a wolf" tell you who another wolf was
                  astickytree (11:27:54 PM): they were new and eay to get info from
                  Aksmooth77 (11:28:04 PM): obviously he/shes trying to frame me
                  astickytree (11:28:26 PM): why would they pick you out of everyone, especially when many others were online?
                  Aksmooth77 (11:28:29 PM): they would still know not to give up another wolf
                  Aksmooth77 (11:28:36 PM): idk
                  Aksmooth77 (11:28:49 PM): cause my name is first
                  Aksmooth77 (11:29:05 PM): if arranged alphebetically
                  astickytree (11:29:07 PM): lol I doubt it
                  Aksmooth77 (11:29:16 PM): dude im not a wolf
                  Aksmooth77 (11:29:25 PM): youre wrong
                  Aksmooth77 (11:29:27 PM): trust me
                  astickytree (11:29:48 PM): well
                  astickytree (11:29:49 PM): okay
                  astickytree (11:29:51 PM): fair enough
                  astickytree (11:29:57 PM): but why shoudl I trust you?
                  Aksmooth77 (11:30:11 PM): because im telling you truth duh
                  astickytree (11:30:31 PM): okay
                  astickytree (11:30:32 PM): so
                  astickytree (11:30:48 PM): every wolf who tells me their not a wolf andf that they're telling the truth is deff not a wolf?
                  Aksmooth77 (11:31:18 PM): dont be an ass xD
                  astickytree (11:31:28 PM): I'm not lol, that's logical
                  astickytree (11:32:37 PM): astickytree (11:31:44 PM): oh hey chat room
                  astickytree (11:31:50 PM): how you doin you sexy room?
                  astickytree (11:31:52 PM): all alone
                  astickytree (11:31:54 PM): it's okay
                  astickytree (11:32:06 PM): big daddy razor will make you feel goood lonely chat room
                  astickytree (11:32:40 PM): lol
                  Aksmooth77 (11:32:47 PM): but you are taking an actual wolves word on it
                  Aksmooth77 (11:33:00 PM): lolwut
                  astickytree (11:33:11 PM): I wrote that in the chat just now lol because nobody's in it
                  astickytree (11:33:52 PM): anyway
                  astickytree (11:34:00 PM): Yeah
                  astickytree (11:34:36 PM): If I'm taking an actual wolves word on that means you're a wolf because you know who I talked to, meaning they told you they talked to me which is the ionly way you would know is because you're a wolf
                  astickytree (11:34:41 PM): +1
                  Aksmooth77 (11:35:21 PM): thats not what i meant xD
                  Aksmooth77 (11:35:25 PM): you said they were a wolf
                  astickytree (11:35:52 PM): and they said you were a wolf
                  astickytree (11:35:53 PM): lol
                  Aksmooth77 (11:36:18 PM): but im not
                  Aksmooth77 (11:36:33 PM): i have no idea why they singled me out
                  astickytree (11:36:44 PM): me either
                  astickytree (11:36:59 PM): and I'm waiting for a good ol solid defense before I clear you
                  astickytree (11:37:01 PM): you know?
                  astickytree (11:37:05 PM): like don't take it personal
                  astickytree (11:37:10 PM): I just want to be cautious
                  astickytree (11:37:19 PM): because this can swing in a few different ways
                  Aksmooth77 (11:37:26 PM): but so do i
                  Aksmooth77 (11:37:45 PM): cause i dont trust you either
                  astickytree (11:37:59 PM): With a LOT less reasoingin I assume
                  Aksmooth77 (11:38:11 PM): just natural paranoia
                  astickytree (11:38:14 PM): mhm
                  astickytree (11:38:17 PM): understandable
                  Aksmooth77 (11:38:22 PM): im full of it xED
                  Aksmooth77 (11:38:23 PM): xD
                  astickytree (11:38:27 PM): lol
                  astickytree (11:45:36 PM): sooooo
                  Aksmooth77 (11:46:09 PM): soooo
                  astickytree (11:46:19 PM): blah
                  Aksmooth77 (11:48:11 PM): yep
                  astickytree (11:50:53 PM): brb
                  astickytree (12:10:17 AM): beeeezack
                  astickytree (12:11:36 AM): no?
                  Aksmooth77 (12:14:02 AM): happy new year
                  astickytree (12:15:01 AM): Happy New Year!
                  astickytree (12:15:17 AM): I thought you were in a diff time zone
                  ?

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #69
                    Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                    ****. I meant to put that in code. Can I edit! :]

                    Well, anyway, just thought I'd put out there.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                      nobody fiffers anymore.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2440

                      #70
                      Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                      Happy New Year TWG!
                      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #71
                        Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                        Happy New Year, BDN! :] And Sully since he's on the thread!

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • Sullyman2007
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 1663

                          #72
                          Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                          Happy New Year, BDN =)

                          What did I just read. That was like... an hour of AIM chat that didn't make any sense.

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #73
                            Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                            Ummm.... I accused Jtb of being a wolf, lol. I dunno what to think of it. I was completely bullshitting him, but still, I don't think he had the best defense. Wanted ya'll's thoughts.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • Temote
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 748

                              #74
                              Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                              What I got from it was:

                              rzr: You're a wolf
                              Bullet: No I'm not.
                              rzr: The new guy told me you're a wolf.
                              Bullet: Why would a wolf sell out a wolf?
                              rzr: Because they're new and I tricked them.
                              Bullet: So you're believing a wolf is telling you I'm a wolf?
                              rzr: Yep
                              Bullet: Happy New Year!
                              rzr: Happy New Year!

                              Also, Happy New Year. XD

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #75
                                Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                                Yeah, you hit the nail on the head! :] I just wanted to put it out there, lol.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...