TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gun92
    The Paragon of Perfection
    • Aug 2006
    • 4826

    #196
    Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

    That's a tad ironic. Oh well...have fun.

    Comment

    • jump_the_bullet
      Oh you fancy, huh?
      • Jan 2008
      • 912

      #197
      Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

      hey kids

      I STILL HAVENT GOT A CLAIM FOR GUARD. GUARD IF YOURE STILL ALIVE YOU NEED TO COME OUT TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. RAWR!

      Comment

      • Sullyman2007
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 1663

        #198
        Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

        Completely irresponsible to change the rules in the middle of a game. Should have waited until after this was over. Did the Council even vote on this?

        Comment

        • aTzUeLo1191
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2007
          • 594

          #199
          Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

          Sorry guys, I'm swamped with homework/SAT stuff so I can't really do much tonight.

          P.S could we put a hold on the safety rule? As in wait till a new game to start it?


          Originally posted by omgitznpv
          brb suicide
          JOIN TWG NAO!!!

          Comment

          • SK_BleedingFire
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 46

            #200
            Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

            I agree with ATzu and Sully. I'm still kinda learning this game as we go through it [obviously], and to change the rules like that is pretty much uncalled for :I

            Pelvic-thrusting strangers since 2006.

            Comment

            • GamerShadow
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 2534

              #201
              Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

              Well, seeing as you guys have only voted once a day anyway, it's not really changing anything. You'll just have to be careful as to who you pick.

              So unless the humans want to eternally suck and everybody wants half-assed activity to run rampant, I'd deal with it.

              SK: The only difference now is that you're actually going to base your vote off of evidence, and discuss it beforehand with others before actually placing it. aka how you should be playing.

              This rule isn't meant to make your lives miserable, it's meant to get some real thought going. If I like what I see, I'll remove it. I'm not hosting a game where the humans circle-jerk and the wolves pretend they're not seeing it while throwing up in a trashcan.
              Note to self Finish.

              Comment

              • Sullyman2007
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 1663

                #202
                Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                Right, we know. The point is, you shouldn't be changing the rules of the game while people are playing.

                Also, the Council didn't even vote on this.

                Comment

                • aTzUeLo1191
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 594

                  #203
                  Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                  Originally posted by Sullyman2007
                  Right, we know. The point is, you shouldn't be changing the rules of the game while people are playing.

                  Also, the Council didn't even vote on this.
                  Exactly. You posted the game you wanted in the signup thread, and that game didn't include anything that said "oh yeah mystery element no safeties starting day 3".

                  And just for the record, the host probably shouldn't be aware of about 80% of the activity going on in the game.


                  Originally posted by omgitznpv
                  brb suicide
                  JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                  Comment

                  • Turboyoshi
                    What is this i don't even
                    • May 2005
                    • 1211

                    #204
                    Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                    erm, nighttime=over, right?

                    Comment

                    • GamerShadow
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 2534

                      #205
                      Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                      I don't know how much you guys are talking on AIM. I assume the activity level by the PMs, votes, and the amount of thought I can see was put into those actions.

                      Given no thought was put into votes the last day phase, I assumed there was little activity.

                      Also, updating in a second.
                      Note to self Finish.

                      Comment

                      • GamerShadow
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 2534

                        #206
                        Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                        Nobody died.

                        It is now day 3. This phase will end January 9th @ 9PM EST.

                        Will edit this with updated player list, and if that's not allowed, then I'll triple post or something.

                        Updated Player List:

                        1. Temote (Sumote)
                        2. jump_the_bullet (aksmooth77)
                        3. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
                        4. Bynary Fission (BynaryFission)
                        5. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
                        6. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
                        7. rzr (astickytree)
                        8. Turboyoshi (Turboyoshi86)
                        9. Brilliant Dynamite Neon (MegamnGTX)
                        10. Gun92 (james92hoffman)
                        11. sc979 (sam97379)
                        12. Ruritsu (Ruritsu)
                        13. SK_Bleedingfire (ambitiousflame01)
                        14. rsr2 (rsr1234567890)
                        15. sullman2007 (sully5315)
                        Last edited by GamerShadow; 01-7-2009, 06:57 PM.
                        Note to self Finish.

                        Comment

                        • Turboyoshi
                          What is this i don't even
                          • May 2005
                          • 1211

                          #207
                          Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                          happy 3000th post btw

                          Comment

                          • Temote
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 748

                            #208
                            Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                            Successful guarding?
                            Shadow wolf?

                            (Wolves are inactive as **** like half this game? x_x)

                            Comment

                            • jump_the_bullet
                              Oh you fancy, huh?
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 912

                              #209
                              Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                              the psychic pm is three wolves left.
                              so shadow wolf didnt use his power. iunno what happened

                              Comment

                              • sc979
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 1644

                                #210
                                Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                                There's actually another possibility, where the wolves disabled the earth golem's power and tried to wolf him.

                                It appears that the cause of no death was not through a guarding, so it's either what I just said, or inactivity.
                                ...

                                Comment

                                Working...