TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Turboyoshi
    What is this i don't even
    • May 2005
    • 1211

    #181
    Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

    Safety on Ruritsu

    Comment

    • Temote
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2007
      • 748

      #182
      Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

      Leaving a safety on Bynary for now. Seriously have been given nothing, and it's mostly sounding like everyone's worried about whether or not to trust bullet right now. More placing a vote, however, because I'm about to pass out cold. I'll try and set an alarm to wake me up a couple hours before the phase ends, but I can make no guarantees. <_<

      Also, vote standings:

      Fire (1): Atz
      Sully (2): rsr, tupa
      Ruritsu (2): gun, Turbo
      Tupa (1): Bullet
      Bynary (1): Temote

      (Out of order and everything. Also, SK Fire or whatever it is needs to bold her vote. Also, come on now, safeties are generally given when you have nothing to go off of, so you vote for someone you think won't be voted for at all while you slip away and let the thread move on, thus, if something happens while you aren't around, your vote doesn't impact the possible wolf lynch. At least, that's how I learned it.)

      (I'm looking at you two, Turbo and rsr. I don't necessarily know how well the Ya TWGs get that concept out there, or if rsr has even played them, but Turbo, you at least said you played in them, and it's been brought up in a few jTWGs [recently, I think] that that was the way to do it. =P)

      (I think.)

      Comment

      • Gun92
        The Paragon of Perfection
        • Aug 2006
        • 4826

        #183
        Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

        That's essentially what I said on the other page, minus all the descriptions, lol. Ill be on aim till around 4:30pm est then its off to work.

        Comment

        • sc979
          FFR Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 1644

          #184
          Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

          safety on gun92

          we should probably start up a chat later because this is going nowhere.
          ...

          Comment

          • SK_BleedingFire
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 46

            #185
            Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

            sorry for not bolding my posts^^"
            safety on rsr.
            How's that?!?!?!

            Pelvic-thrusting strangers since 2006.

            Comment

            • Ruritsu
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2008
              • 479

              #186
              Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

              Saftey on Turbo...
              =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

              Comment

              • Temote
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 748

                #187
                Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                And now I'm realizing that this phase was ending at 7 tonight, not 11 in the morning. >_>

                Comment

                • sc979
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 1644

                  #188
                  Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                  get on AIM you guys; there's a chat going on, but it's dead with only 3 people in it.
                  ...

                  Comment

                  • Temote
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 748

                    #189
                    Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                    Fire (1): Atz
                    Sully (2): rsr, tupa
                    Ruritsu (2): gun, Turbo
                    Tupa (1.01): Bullet
                    Bynary (1): Temote
                    rsr (1.01): Fire
                    Gun (1.01): sc
                    Turbo (1): Ruritsu
                    Bullet (.01)
                    Atz (.01)

                    Originally posted by Gamer
                    aTzUeLo1191 has one phantom.
                    Gun92 has one phantom.
                    jump_the_bullet has one phantom. (Nice going.)
                    tupacodaman has one phantom.
                    rsr2 has one phantom.
                    I think the only ones left to vote now are Bynary and Sully, and yet, we've still got nothing. Let's get online, guys. I really don't want to leave a phase up to a KitB. x_x

                    I'll admit that I'm toying with some ideas, but nothing solid as of right now. I'm mostly looking at the inactive players, as the fact that we have three wolves still leaves the possibility that the shadow wolf isn't active. Could mean he's just not using his ability, but at least it's better than absolutely nothing. =/

                    Comment

                    • Temote
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 748

                      #190
                      Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                      Eh, switching vote to rsr for inactivity and the double safety thing.

                      I really wish someone other than Bullet would be online so I can bounce a few ideas off of people. <_<

                      Comment

                      • GamerShadow
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 2534

                        #191
                        Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                        TOO LATE FOOLS!
                        Phase Ends: NOW! >=)

                        Gun92 has been smashed by the earth golem. KILLING SPREE! =D

                        7 Votes is Insta:
                        SK_Bleedingfire (1/7): aTzUeLo1191
                        tupacodaman (1.01/7): jump_the_bullet, 1Ph
                        sullyman2007 (2/7): tupacodaman, rsr2
                        Ruritsu (2/7): Gun92, Turboyoshi
                        Gun92 (2.01/7): Bynary Fission, sc979, 1Ph
                        Bynary Fission (1/7): Temote
                        rsr2 (1.01/7): SK_Bleedingfire, 1Ph
                        Turboyoshi (1/7): Ruritsu
                        aTzUeLo1191 (.01/7): 1Ph
                        jump_the_bullet (.01/7): 1Ph

                        Phantoms:
                        sully x1
                        aTz x1
                        JTB x1
                        rsr2 x1
                        tupa x1
                        and gun is dead so w/e lol

                        It is Night 3, which ends tomorrow at 8PM EST.
                        Note to self Finish.

                        Comment

                        • GamerShadow
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 2534

                          #192
                          Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                          uh oh KitB time cause TEMOTE GOT HIS DAMN VOTE IN. ;_;

                          brb
                          Note to self Finish.

                          Comment

                          • GamerShadow
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 2534

                            #193
                            Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                            Ok Gun92 was picked through KitB so continue as normal.
                            Note to self Finish.

                            Comment

                            • GamerShadow
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 2534

                              #194
                              Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                              ---Important---
                              Safeties are NO LONGER ALLOWED. Each day phase, each user has one and only one vote.
                              ---That is all.---


                              Quad post sorry guys.
                              Note to self Finish.

                              Comment

                              • Temote
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 748

                                #195
                                Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                                **** yeah, now people are actually going to have to come here and think.

                                <3 Gamer.

                                Comment

                                Working...