TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GamerShadow
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 2534

    #46
    Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

    Update your buddy lists, guys. rzr's new SN is astickytree, which I edited into the first post. BDN has been added as well.

    I want to get this game started tonight because I'm very bored and need to get this game done before the end of second quarter.
    Note to self Finish.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #47
      Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

      Oh, haha, yeah, astickytree is me now. rzrstubbedhistoe got boring and retarded. I'll go look for a few players. Gun said he'd swith, by the way. Add him if you want.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • sc979
        FFR Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 1644

        #48
        Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

        in (sam97379)
        ...

        Comment

        • Gun92
          The Paragon of Perfection
          • Aug 2006
          • 4826

          #49
          Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

          Yeah, Im in, james92hofmann

          Comment

          • Ruritsu
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2008
            • 479

            #50
            Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

            Originally posted by BDN
            Oh, yes, now you all can sign up for Gamer's TWG.

            Have fun!
            That mean I can sign up here?

            If so, in AIM = Ruritsu
            =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

            Comment

            • SK_BleedingFire
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 46

              #51
              Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

              IN.
              aim sn= amibitousflame01

              Pelvic-thrusting strangers since 2006.

              Comment

              • GamerShadow
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 2534

                #52
                Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                Two more and we can FINALLY start.
                Note to self Finish.

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #53
                  Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                  Blah blah blah 2 more.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • rsr2
                    Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                    • Oct 2004
                    • 1386

                    #54
                    Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                    Why not I'll join. But forgive me if I do something bad because I haven't played since JTWG 17.

                    AIM = rsr1234567890
                    Originally posted by MrGiggles
                    "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                    Comment

                    • Xception704
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 3984

                      #55
                      Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                      Sc979 is playing? Haha he's one of the first guys I started playing with ... haven't seen him around here for a long time. I recall he was really clever too ;D

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #56
                        Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                        Gamer needs to worship me now. I gotta find one more person.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • Sullyman2007
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 1663

                          #57
                          Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                          In to get this thing rolling.

                          sully5313

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #58
                            Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                            And to think, I was just starting to get another player. Okay, sup, sully?

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • GamerShadow
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 2534

                              #59
                              Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                              IT BEGINS!

                              Player List:
                              1. Temote (Sumote)
                              2. jump_the_bullet (aksmooth77)
                              3. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
                              4. Bynary Fission (BynaryFission)
                              5. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
                              6. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
                              7. rzr (astickytree)
                              8. TurboYoshi (Turboyoshi86)
                              9. Brilliant Dynamite Neon (MegamnGTX)
                              10. Gun92 (james92hofmann)
                              11. sc979 (sam97379)
                              12. Ruritsu (Ruritsu)
                              13. SK_Bleedingfire (amibitousflame01)
                              14. rsr2 (rsr1234567890)
                              15. sullman2997 (sully5315)

                              Roles are being generated and PM's are going out as we speak. Be patient.
                              Note to self Finish.

                              Comment

                              • Bynary Fission
                                Retired One-Hander
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 2437

                                #60
                                Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                                At last. I've been looking forward to this game starting.

                                brb, getting on AIM in case anybody wants to talk to me.
                                Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                                https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                                Comment

                                Working...