TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GamerShadow
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 2534

    #226
    Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

    Yeah atz, rsr, and tupa are not getting game bans because of this day phase. I overlooked the fact that it was insta, and forgot to not give out phantoms. (I only checked once; half an hour after the phase had actually ended so I needed to get the update in asap.)
    Note to self Finish.

    Comment

    • aTzUeLo1191
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2007
      • 594

      #227
      Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

      Hey I'm really sorry...I was taking the SAT's last night and didn't get home until very late. I've been very busy this whole week and I don't know if I will be on much this whole weekend either b/c I have a term paper due Monday. If it's possible that you can find a sub that would be great, if not, I guess I can try to get on AIM a little bit today.


      Originally posted by omgitznpv
      brb suicide
      JOIN TWG NAO!!!

      Comment

      • SK_BleedingFire
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 46

        #228
        Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

        No one ever IMs me :I
        Like, I would IM more people like I did the first days, but I feel like a nuisance..everyone's added to my list though.

        Pelvic-thrusting strangers since 2006.

        Comment

        • freakysnots
          八一
          • Aug 2004
          • 2904

          #229
          Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

          sup, im back for a while.

          Comment

          • GamerShadow
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 2534

            #230
            Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

            hey freaky if you wanna sub in for aTz feel free. Just talk to him to get up to speed, and post your AIM in this thread cause I'm too lazy to find it.
            Note to self Finish.

            Comment

            • Turboyoshi
              What is this i don't even
              • May 2005
              • 1211

              #231
              Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

              Wasn't night 3 supposed to be over already? Or are we waiting for freaky

              Comment

              • GamerShadow
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 2534

                #232
                Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                oops, you're right

                updating now
                Note to self Finish.

                Comment

                • GamerShadow
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 2534

                  #233
                  Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                  uh oh Ruritsu was found frozen in a block of ice. He's dead.

                  And the horrors don't end there. What has been identified as Turboyoshi remains as a bloody mess on the ground.

                  It is now Day 4, which ends January 13th @ 8PM EST

                  Gotta remind myself of that. Also, will edit with updated player list.

                  Updated Player List:

                  1. Temote (Sumote)
                  2. jump_the_bullet (aksmooth77)
                  3. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
                  4. Bynary Fission (BynaryFission)
                  5. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
                  6. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
                  7. rzr (astickytree)
                  8. Turboyoshi (Turboyoshi86)
                  9. Brilliant Dynamite Neon (MegamnGTX)
                  10. Gun92 (james92hoffman)
                  11. sc979 (sam97379)
                  12. Ruritsu (Ruritsu
                  13. SK_Bleedingfire (ambitiousflame01)
                  14. rsr2 (rsr1234567890)
                  15. sullman2007 (sully5315)
                  Note to self Finish.

                  Comment

                  • Ruritsu
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 479

                    #234
                    Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                    That's a dick move you wolven bastard...

                    Too bad I can't tell who it was -__-'
                    =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                    Comment

                    • SK_BleedingFire
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 46

                      #235
                      Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                      Uh-oh...only 8 people left.
                      This is getting intense

                      Pelvic-thrusting strangers since 2006.

                      Comment

                      • Turboyoshi
                        What is this i don't even
                        • May 2005
                        • 1211

                        #236
                        Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                        Oh wow...you have got to be kidding me...

                        Comment

                        • jump_the_bullet
                          Oh you fancy, huh?
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 912

                          #237
                          Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                          for anyone that wasnt there:

                          Code:
                          tupacodaman (7:36:15 PM): so I wonder why the wolverine vigi'd ruritsu
                          Aksmooth77 (7:36:35 PM): so how do you know he vigi'd ruritsu
                          Aksmooth77 (7:36:40 PM): they couldve wolved him
                          Aksmooth77 (7:37:02 PM): WOLF
                          Aksmooth77 (7:37:03 PM): WOLF
                          Aksmooth77 (7:37:04 PM): WOLF
                          Sumote (7:37:06 PM): Nice one. XD
                          tupacodaman (7:37:07 PM): lol
                          Aksmooth77 (7:37:07 PM): RED ALERT
                          tupacodaman (7:37:25 PM): or turbo
                          tupacodaman (7:37:26 PM): w/e
                          sully5313 (7:37:49 PM): nice
                          tupacodaman (7:37:51 PM): someone got vigi'd
                          tupacodaman (7:37:56 PM): obvi
                          sully5313 (7:38:01 PM): well yeah, two deaths
                          Sumote (7:38:03 PM): Yeah, we know that. =P
                          Aksmooth77 (7:40:51 PM): yes obviously
                          tupacodaman (7:45:37 PM): sweet

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #238
                            Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                            Sorry, exams this week and I will get butt raped if I don't study.

                            brb life

                            Comment

                            • sc979
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 1644

                              #239
                              Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                              tupacodaman for not being around night 3 and because of what he said in the chat.
                              ...

                              Comment

                              • Sullyman2007
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 1663

                                #240
                                Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                                tupacodaman. He was one of the other inactive ones.. and plus what he said in the chat makes me think he's a wolf.

                                Comment

                                Working...