TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jump_the_bullet
    Oh you fancy, huh?
    • Jan 2008
    • 912

    #166
    Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

    ok calm down atz. i just got a claim for psychic. lol

    GUARD COME OUT TO ME AS WELL. SO I CAN TELL YOU WHO THE PYSCHIC IS. DO NOT COME OUT IN THE THREAD

    /pink is epic

    Comment

    • jump_the_bullet
      Oh you fancy, huh?
      • Jan 2008
      • 912

      #167
      Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

      also rzr wasnt a wolf is what they tell me. three wolves still remain. that is all

      Comment

      • Ruritsu
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2008
        • 479

        #168
        Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

        GUARD COME OUT TO ME AS WELL. SO I CAN TELL YOU WHO THE PYSCHIC IS. DO NOT COME OUT IN THE THREAD
        Woah woah, screw that noise...

        Why were you not targeted for the nightly wolfing? BDN was killed. When you claimed earth golem, shouldn't you have been attacked the following night? I would think so >_>

        But instead they went for BDN, they didn't even worry about you. And that leaves me wondering why the hell you're suddenly just considered to be a confirmed human?

        Well, theres been no counter claim so thats one reason to trust you...

        I'm just saying, let the guard, guard JTB without coming out. Theres no reason you should both have to come out to JTB...
        =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

        Comment

        • jump_the_bullet
          Oh you fancy, huh?
          • Jan 2008
          • 912

          #169
          Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

          because if the wolves try to kill me one of them would die and i wouldnt die. since theres only three of them they dont want to lose one so they went after someone else. plus the psychic is more valuable than me right now so we need to protect them at all costs.

          Comment

          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
            nobody fiffers anymore.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2006
            • 2440

            #170
            Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

            oh yeah thanks for killing me before i could even play jerks ;_;
            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

            Comment

            • tupacodaman
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2006
              • 635

              #171
              Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

              ok I'm back from my skiing trip, our cabin was supposed to have internet but actually didn't . anyway, I'm a plain old human for once and shall be active rest of the game. safety on sully for now, but hit me up on aim if you know anything

              Comment

              • Gun92
                The Paragon of Perfection
                • Aug 2006
                • 4826

                #172
                Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                Safety on Ruritsu for now.

                Comment

                • rsr2
                  Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                  • Oct 2004
                  • 1386

                  #173
                  Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                  Safety on Sully

                  But when should we get everyone together? Hit me up on AIM so we could work something out.
                  Originally posted by MrGiggles
                  "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                  Comment

                  • Gun92
                    The Paragon of Perfection
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 4826

                    #174
                    Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                    Its really not a safety on Sully cause he was already has a safety.

                    Comment

                    • Gun92
                      The Paragon of Perfection
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 4826

                      #175
                      Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                      Yeah...bad grammar, I know, I was typing too fast.

                      Comment

                      • Sullyman2007
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 1663

                        #176
                        Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                        Safety's are generally supposed to be from a person who doesn't want a phantom, and has no suspicion on the given player.

                        Not sure if this was the case when rzr died, but I felt obligated to point it out.

                        Comment

                        • Gun92
                          The Paragon of Perfection
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 4826

                          #177
                          Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                          I was just passing on what I heard/learned for prior games, if its wrong, just ignore me :P

                          Comment

                          • Sullyman2007
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 1663

                            #178
                            Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                            Originally posted by Gun92
                            I was just passing on what I heard/learned for prior games, if its wrong, just ignore me :P
                            No, you were right. And I just felt like saying something since it's happened twice in this game.

                            Comment

                            • Gun92
                              The Paragon of Perfection
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 4826

                              #179
                              Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                              Well...no one really seems to know anything or no one really wants to get active enough to figure stuff out.

                              Comment

                              • Bynary Fission
                                Retired One-Hander
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 2437

                                #180
                                Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                                I'm back from school, so I'll be getting on AIM in case you guys would like to talk to me. Also, safety on Gun92 for the moment. Perhaps we should all get on AIM simultaneously so we can discuss the game and figure out potential wolves or something, because not much has happened yet.
                                Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                                https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                                Comment

                                Working...