TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jump_the_bullet
    Oh you fancy, huh?
    • Jan 2008
    • 912

    #241
    Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

    tupac

    i dont think i need to explain myself since i already did :P

    Comment

    • tupacodaman
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 635

      #242
      Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

      ok gg sc because w/e. gl humans, like xception you guys are total noobs and jump at anything I say... I merely suggested that ruritsu was the one wolved, not that he actualloy was... but w/e

      Comment

      • GamerShadow
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 2534

        #243
        Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

        3 votes for tupa
        1 for sc

        Insta is at five. Two hour warning.

        I don't want to give out phantoms; insta tupa or get everybody else to vote.
        Note to self Finish.

        Comment

        • Temote
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2007
          • 748

          #244
          Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

          Oh, good, I managed to wake up in time to vote. <_<

          Voting Tupa for the chat. I mean, why say sweet after we realize someone was vigied? Also because we definitely don't need more phantoms on people.

          Comment

          • Temote
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2007
            • 748

            #245
            Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

            Wait a sec, Gamer. Insta is greater than half and there's eight players. Adding in tupa's phantom makes 4.01 votes on tupa, which is greater than 4.

            (Good thing, too. >_>)

            Comment

            • GamerShadow
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 2534

              #246
              Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

              Oh cool, so I don't have to give out phantoms!

              Tupacodaman has died. It is now night 4, fools, which ends in 24 hours, etc.

              Twiddle your thumbs and wait I guess.
              Note to self Finish.

              Comment

              • GamerShadow
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 2534

                #247
                Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                aTz has died.

                It is now Day 4, which ends Saturday, January 17th, 2009 @ Noon EST. I have to be at Yale on Friday for a track meet, which is why I can't end the phase then.
                Note to self Finish.

                Comment

                • jump_the_bullet
                  Oh you fancy, huh?
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 912

                  #248
                  Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                  since someone *coughcough* is too lazy to post the player list :P

                  1. Temote (Sumote)
                  2. jump_the_bullet (aksmooth77)
                  3. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
                  4. Bynary Fission (BynaryFission)
                  5. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
                  6. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
                  7. rzr (astickytree)
                  8. Turboyoshi (Turboyoshi86)
                  9. Brilliant Dynamite Neon (MegamnGTX)
                  10. Gun92 (james92hoffman)

                  11. sc979 (sam97379)
                  12. Ruritsu (Ruritsu
                  13. SK_Bleedingfire (ambitiousflame01)
                  14. rsr2 (rsr1234567890)
                  15. sullman2007 (sully5315)

                  Comment

                  • Temote
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 748

                    #249
                    Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                    Sumote (1:14:16 AM): You know, I just realized I'm wasting my time. XD With the fact that none of us three have phantoms and insta is 3.01, we can just kill rsr with his one phantom and win the game. >_>
                    So, uh, yeah. rsr2

                    Comment

                    • jump_the_bullet
                      Oh you fancy, huh?
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 912

                      #250
                      Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                      temote

                      Comment

                      • sc979
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 1644

                        #251
                        Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                        rsr2
                        ...

                        Comment

                        • Sullyman2007
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 1663

                          #252
                          Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                          rsr2
                          lol gg

                          Comment

                          • GamerShadow
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 2534

                            #253
                            Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                            lol gg indeed.

                            rsr2 has been lynched. Wolves win, postgame coming up in a bit.
                            Note to self Finish.

                            Comment

                            • Ruritsu
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 479

                              #254
                              Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                              GOD DAMN IT...

                              Knew something like that would happen...
                              =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                              Comment

                              • SK_BleedingFire
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 46

                                #255
                                Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                                I never died ;_;
                                I was a human. :]

                                Pelvic-thrusting strangers since 2006.

                                Comment

                                Working...