TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GamerShadow
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 2534

    #121
    Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

    Lito, even though I have not been in the last TWG, and do not know about this whole rzr thing, asking for the logs of that many people is far fetched at best. I don't even understand what the purpose of the logs are.
    Note to self Finish.

    Comment

    • dooey100
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 370

      #122
      Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

      safety on devonin

      I can do that right?

      Comment

      • EnR
        Massive flaming dildos.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2007
        • 8431

        #123
        Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

        Originally posted by GamerShadow
        Lito, even though I have not been in the last TWG, and do not know about this whole rzr thing, asking for the logs of that many people is far fetched at best. I don't even understand what the purpose of the logs are.
        Lets say we caught a wolf, aka pnt, and ask someone for their logs with him, they give us logs and it shows them talking about wolfings ect, or if they deleted stuff, it makes them wolves too.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • devonin
          Very Grave Indeed
          Community Manager
          Event Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Apr 2004
          • 10120

          #124
          Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

          Litodude - 5 votes (BDN, Thunderstrike, meno_rocks123, Makilaz, GamerShadow)
          DarkManticoreX2 - 1 vote (Litodude)

          Left to vote - 7 people, insta at 7 votes.

          Sorry Dooey, can't put a safety on a non-player. You're still a non-voting person.

          Comment

          • dooey100
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 370

            #125
            Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

            Awww.

            Safety on EnR

            Comment

            • x3Mamimi
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2006
              • 513

              #126
              Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

              Bah, All of this could lean one of two ways, however, it wouldn't be beneficial for me to explain publicly.
              I'd like to talk to manti before I actually vote, see what he has to say.
              As for now, dooey100.
              jwcgator: mah mee mee
              merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

              Comment

              • flawofhumanity
                MMM WATCHA SAY
                • Apr 2004
                • 628

                #127
                Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                Originally posted by EnR
                Lets say we caught a wolf, aka pnt, and ask someone for their logs with him, they give us logs and it shows them talking about wolfings ect, or if they deleted stuff, it makes them wolves too.
                or if they deleted stuff they could be the guard, or have sensitive information that they want to keep private. Or they could have been talking about your mom's cooking and not want you to know about it. Omitting parts of a conversation means nothing.

                As for all the other bull****, we've completely forgotten about dooey, the self-proclaimed seer. How did your seering go on night 2?
                Originally posted by pntballa18
                flaw cause he's well hung


                Comment

                • thunderstrike687
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 785

                  #128
                  Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                  moved to flaw until dooey is so kind as to tell us who was seered


                  Originally posted by Adamaja456
                  yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                  Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                  i love a food

                  Comment

                  • dooey100
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 370

                    #129
                    Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                    hooch was green

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #130
                      Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                      I don't actually think Lito is a wolf, I think he's being an overzealous human.

                      More from me when I don't have my boss hanging aound.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • edubardus
                        RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 797

                        #131
                        Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                        I enjoyed playing this game.

                        Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #132
                          Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                          assholes
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • devonin
                            Very Grave Indeed
                            Community Manager
                            Event Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 10120

                            #133
                            Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                            Litodude - 4 votes (BDN, meno_rocks123, Makilaz, GamerShadow)
                            DarkManticoreX2 - 1 vote (Litodude)
                            EnR - 1 vote (Dooey100)
                            Flawofhumanity - 1 vote (Thunderstrike687)

                            Left to vote - 6 people, insta at 7 votes.

                            Comment

                            • flawofhumanity
                              MMM WATCHA SAY
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 628

                              #134
                              Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                              thunder for safety.
                              Originally posted by pntballa18
                              flaw cause he's well hung


                              Comment

                              • devonin
                                Very Grave Indeed
                                Community Manager
                                Event Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 10120

                                #135
                                Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                                Litodude - 4 votes (BDN, meno_rocks123, Makilaz, GamerShadow)
                                DarkManticoreX2 - 1 vote (Litodude)
                                EnR - 1 vote (Dooey100)
                                Flawofhumanity - 1 vote (Thunderstrike687)
                                Thunderstrike687 - 1 vote (Flawofhumanity)

                                Left to vote - Pyroshock, EnR, x3Mamimi, Hoochan, Manti. insta at 7 votes.

                                Comment

                                Working...