TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EnR
    Massive flaming dildos.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2007
    • 8431

    #136
    Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

    pyro for safety, I don't know if I should vote lito for the stuff he's pulling off. Not wolfish, but really dumb.
    sigpic

    Comment

    • devonin
      Very Grave Indeed
      Community Manager
      Event Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Apr 2004
      • 10120

      #137
      Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

      Bear in mind everyone that you've still got like 26 hours in the phase. There's an awfully small amount of posting and discussion in here. I assume perhaps that there's more going on over aim?

      Comment

      • meno_rocks123
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2005
        • 2324

        #138
        Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

        ok gaiz
        tomorrow I'm going on vacation until Sunday night.

        Try not to kill me before then ok?

        Comment

        • x3Mamimi
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 513

          #139
          Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

          I voted.
          jwcgator: mah mee mee
          merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #140
            Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

            Originally posted by devonin
            Bear in mind everyone that you've still got like 26 hours in the phase. There's an awfully small amount of posting and discussion in here. I assume perhaps that there's more going on over aim?
            Course, it's also still fairly early on. All we really have to go on right now is Lito's log BS.

            Comment

            • x3Mamimi
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2006
              • 513

              #141
              Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

              Ok Ok. I'm sort of an idiot.

              I agree with Manti that Lito is just trying too hard. (and, btw, everyone should back off and quit being so mean) I don't think he's necessarily trying so hard that it's detrimental to the team, only to him, really.

              I don't think Manti's a wolf, though, he's probably my biggest suspicion but only because of pnt's willingness to give up logs until it came to asking for his with Manti. Which, as everyone has pointed out several times, could be for several reasons. And then Manti provided logs anyway, though, where it went from there, I kind of lost track, as I do think the html stuff was silly.

              So, vote whoever you want, I don't think I have a strong enough feeling on either manti or Lito, which are the only two I might consider, but I wouldn't feel confident voting for either.

              since my vote was missed before, I'll vote again, except this time I wannanana safety on ...uh... Makilaz!



              I'm pretty sure everyone's avoiding me on AIM, BTW, because I'm always on..
              jwcgator: mah mee mee
              merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

              Comment

              • devonin
                Very Grave Indeed
                Community Manager
                Event Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Apr 2004
                • 10120

                #142
                Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                Litodude - 4 votes (BDN, meno_rocks123, Makilaz, GamerShadow)
                DarkManticoreX2 - 1 vote (Litodude)
                EnR - 1 vote (Dooey100)
                Flawofhumanity - 1 vote (Thunderstrike687)
                Thunderstrike687 - 1 vote (Flawofhumanity)
                Malikaz - 1 vote (x3Mamimi)

                Left to vote - Pyroshock, EnR, Hoochan, Manti. insta at 7 votes.

                Comment

                • Pyroshock
                  ε=-dΦ/dt
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 1170

                  #143
                  Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                  Oh and just to let Lito know he's completely wrong, Trillian (at least the free version) only logs as text files, with absolutely zero HTML.

                  Safety on hoochan
                  Last edited by Pyroshock; 04-16-2008, 06:35 PM.

                  Comment

                  • Pyroshock
                    ε=-dΦ/dt
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 1170

                    #144
                    Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                    well crap i completely forgot about no editing posts, forgive me

                    Comment

                    • GamerShadow
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 2534

                      #145
                      Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                      How come every single game I am able to play in for more than just night 1 turns out to be the driest, dullest game in history? ;_;
                      Note to self Finish.

                      Comment

                      • devonin
                        Very Grave Indeed
                        Community Manager
                        Event Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 10120

                        #146
                        Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                        Litodude - 4 votes (BDN, meno_rocks123, Makilaz, GamerShadow)
                        DarkManticoreX2 - 1 vote (Litodude)
                        EnR - 1 vote (Dooey100)
                        Flawofhumanity - 1 vote (Thunderstrike687)
                        Thunderstrike687 - 1 vote (Flawofhumanity)
                        Malikaz - 1 vote (x3Mamimi)
                        Hoochan - 1 vote (Pyroshock)
                        Pyroshock - 1 vote (EnR)
                        Left to vote - Hoochan, Manti. insta at 7 votes.

                        Comment

                        • devonin
                          Very Grave Indeed
                          Community Manager
                          Event Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 10120

                          #147
                          Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                          Originally posted by GamerShadow
                          How come every single game I am able to play in for more than just night 1 turns out to be the driest, dullest game in history? ;_;
                          Don't look at me, I think I'm writing pretty interesting and neat stories to go along with things. You guys have to tell -me- why you aren't really doing much here.

                          Comment

                          • EnR
                            Massive flaming dildos.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 8431

                            #148
                            Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                            Well forsure one of the reasons is the fact we ha ve almost nothing to go with, this calls for AIM convos D= I don't even remeber who I talked to, only like 2 people gamer and pnt D=
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • dooey100
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 370

                              #149
                              Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                              4 different people changed their avatars on the first page of the game. One of them is a confirmed wolf.

                              Coincidence?










                              Probably.

                              Comment

                              • EnR
                                Massive flaming dildos.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 8431

                                #150
                                Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                                Haha, all with the more "serious" look, maybe a KILLING type of seriousness :O!
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...