TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pyroshock
    ε=-dΦ/dt
    FFR Music Producer
    • Jul 2006
    • 1170

    #106
    Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

    hey sup sorry im late

    ill be on aim and stuff tomorrow

    Comment

    • Litodude
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2006
      • 4548

      #107
      Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

      Litodude (7:53:40 PM): hi
      MegamnGTX (7:53:47 PM): hi
      Litodude (7:54:01 PM): can i see the logs between you and manti please
      MegamnGTX (7:54:07 PM): huh
      MegamnGTX (7:54:18 PM): I don't think I taked with manti
      Litodude (7:54:19 PM): can i see the conversation you had with manti
      Litodude (7:54:21 PM): at all?
      Litodude (7:54:31 PM): ;_;
      MegamnGTX (7:54:58 PM): no
      MegamnGTX (7:55:08 PM): latest conversation = befor this game

      Litodude (7:55:19 PM): can I see the logs please.
      MegamnGTX (7:55:44 PM): don't see how this is relevant at all
      Litodude (7:56:02 PM): *sigh*


      ...Litodude (5:36:51 PM): or what loopholes are aroud it?
      DarkManticoreX2 (5:37:06 PM): and I pretty much got the same reaction from xception that im getting from you
      Litodude (5:39:57 PM): who else have you talked to?
      DarkManticoreX2 (5:41:00 PM): gamer, you bdn (but about twc stuff), pnt, dooey and thunder

      Oops I forgot to include the bolded part in my previous post.




      Manti
      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

      dude
      out west?
      the fuck kinda location is west?
      am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


      Originally posted by lurker
      remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

      http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

      Comment

      • Litodude
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2006
        • 4548

        #108
        Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

        MegamnGTX (7:56:05 PM): [21:55] *** Error while sending IM: Refused by client
        Litodude (7:56:16 PM): again
        MegamnGTX (7:56:53 PM): still no dice
        Litodude (7:56:55 PM): http://cl1p.net/
        Litodude (7:57:00 PM): follow the instructions
        Litodude (7:57:07 PM): give me the link to where you're uploading the log
        Litodude (7:57:11 PM): and i will download it
        MegamnGTX (7:58:18 PM): http://d.cl1p.net/racingpigeon/
        Litodude (7:58:51 PM): the .html file
        Litodude (7:59:01 PM): this has been edited
        MegamnGTX (7:59:04 PM): I use trillian
        Litodude (7:59:10 PM): you just copy/pasted the text
        MegamnGTX (7:59:11 PM): there are no html files
        MegamnGTX (7:59:20 PM): just text logs
        Litodude (7:59:21 PM): then how do you still ahve this log?
        Litodude (7:59:38 PM): when you save the files, trillian saves it as .htmls
        Litodude (7:59:45 PM): not just copy/pasted text.
        MegamnGTX (8:00:13 PM): It was copied from my IM
        MegamnGTX (8:00:24 PM): which in turn was copied DIRECTLY from the log
        MegamnGTX (8:00:55 PM): oh
        MegamnGTX (8:00:57 PM): I see
        MegamnGTX (8:01:46 PM): there's XML
        ATTENTION (8:02:16 PM): Transfer complete: Darkmanticorex2.xml.
        Litodude (8:02:29 PM): <message type="incoming_privateMessage" time="1195441338" medium="AIM" to="MegamnGTX" from="Darkmanticorex2" from_display="Darkmanticorex2" text="roles"/>
        ^
        MegamnGTX (8:04:01 PM): That's all there is, text and XML
        MegamnGTX (8:04:22 PM): If you're that desperate, I can save the text as html
        ATTENTION (8:06:02 PM): Transfer complete: Darkmanticorex2.html.
        Litodude (8:06:33 PM): this file you sent me is all text
        MegamnGTX (8:06:49 PM): that's how the log is
        Litodude (8:06:50 PM): this is evidence the you just copy and pasted ceratin parts
        Litodude (8:06:51 PM): trust me
        Litodude (8:07:00 PM): i did this last game in jTWG when xception caught me
        Litodude (8:07:04 PM): i know this is bull****
        Litodude (8:07:07 PM): because i did it myself
        Litodude (8:07:19 PM): you didn't include the <html> codes because they're too hard to forge
        MegamnGTX (8:07:35 PM): Listen
        MegamnGTX (8:07:45 PM): when I go open a window and click history
        MegamnGTX (8:08:06 PM): A TEXT FILE containing the conversations I had with that person posps up
        MegamnGTX (8:08:25 PM): that text file exists in the trillian "Logs" folder
        Litodude (8:08:39 PM): each line contains:

        <tr><td class="local">Litodude (8:07:19 PM):</td><td width="100%" class="msg"><font size="1" face="Arial" color="#000000">you didn't include the <html> codes because they're too hard to forge</font></td></tr>
        MegamnGTX (8:08:40 PM): along with an XML
        Litodude (8:08:54 PM): I am using Trillian.
        Litodude (8:08:59 PM): don't bs me.
        MegamnGTX (8:09:14 PM): Seriously
        MegamnGTX (8:09:35 PM): I saved text as html'
        MegamnGTX (8:09:44 PM): there should be nothing but text in it
        MegamnGTX (8:10:32 PM): you're lying

        lol, okay i'm going to be doing hw but will still be on aim msg me if you ahve any q's
        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

        dude
        out west?
        the fuck kinda location is west?
        am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


        Originally posted by lurker
        remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

        http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #109
          Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

          Litodude

          Wow, nice plan. I nearly played right into your hands, wolf.

          I'm getting kicked off the computer so I don't have time to fully defend myself, but here is a screenshot showing the html that I "forged", showing none of the code that he claims to have seen. Disregard any html file lito sends you. It has probably been modified to support his claims.

          I saved the text log directly to HTML, and it looks like the shot below.
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
            nobody fiffers anymore.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2006
            • 2440

            #110
            Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising


            lol have to go
            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

            Comment

            • EnR
              Massive flaming dildos.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2007
              • 8431

              #111
              Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

              BDN said he talked to manti before this game, manti said he talked to bdn about TWC stuff, that stuff could have been before this game, or at the start/
              sigpic

              Comment

              • thunderstrike687
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2003
                • 785

                #112
                Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                lito because this log **** your trying to pull is ridiculously outlandish and bizarre at best. you are pulling at air by interrogating people based on logs. I dont know when you decided we have to show you our personal lives with the other players. **** that. This plan is bogus and makes no sense. I dont even know how manti or BDN is a wolf through either one of those logs.


                Originally posted by Adamaja456
                yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                i love a food

                Comment

                • devonin
                  Very Grave Indeed
                  Community Manager
                  Event Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 10120

                  #113
                  Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                  Litodude - 2 votes (BDN, Thunderstrike)
                  DarkManticoreX2 - 1 vote (Litodude)

                  Left to vote - 10 people, insta at 7 votes.
                  Last edited by devonin; 04-15-2008, 09:56 PM.

                  Comment

                  • meno_rocks123
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2324

                    #114
                    Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                    lito, I really hope you aren't pulling what rzr did last game and turn out to be human in the postgame.

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #115
                      Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                      wtf i died/ I thought there was a rule against taking a screen shot of your conversation and posting it?

                      Comment

                      • devonin
                        Very Grave Indeed
                        Community Manager
                        Event Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 10120

                        #116
                        Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                        Originally posted by freakysnots
                        wtf i died/ I thought there was a rule against taking a screen shot of your conversation and posting it?
                        Nothing in the rules suggests you can't.

                        Litodude - 3 votes (BDN, Thunderstrike, meno_rocks123)
                        DarkManticoreX2 - 1 vote (Litodude)

                        Left to vote - 9 people, insta at 7 votes.

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #117
                          Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                          Originally posted by freakysnots
                          wtf i died/ I thought there was a rule against taking a screen shot of your conversation and posting it?
                          You can't screenshot your PMs. There's absolutely nothing wrong with screenshotting AIM logs.

                          Also... Lito. I can't imagine why you'd continue this AIM log bull**** if you were a human. You've got no evidence, and you're basically trying to kill someone for nothing. If you're a human, I'm going to be extremely pissed off.

                          Comment

                          • Litodude
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 4548

                            #118
                            Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                            Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                            http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1484/shutupzb3.png
                            lol have to go
                            This image you sent me is proof showing that you've edited the original conversation log that you had with manti. AIM, including Trillian, saves conversations using .html files and are extremely hard to forge. This picture you have shown is copy/pasta'd from the real log. The copy pasta you did only copied text andNOT the .html coding that is used in every line of a message, indicating that you had changed the original log. That change (you even admitted to changing the file yourself) was done in order to hide the rest of the conversation you had with Manti.

                            If, as you say, you did just copy and paste the conversation you had with Manti and save it, why did you choose to save it as a .html instead of a regular .txt, .rtf, or .doc? In the beginning of the conversation I had with you, I only asked for the logs between you and Manti, but I did not specify that I wanted the .html. Of course, if you did send me something else other than the .html I would have asked for that version anyway, so you were prepared with this falsified log. This is the "real log" between you and Manti that you sent me:



                            This is what a logged conversation should look like:



                            I can conclude that, at the very least, what you sent me isn't the original log.
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                            dude
                            out west?
                            the fuck kinda location is west?
                            am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                            Originally posted by lurker
                            remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                            http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                            Comment

                            • devonin
                              Very Grave Indeed
                              Community Manager
                              Event Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 10120

                              #119
                              Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                              Litodude - 4 votes (BDN, Thunderstrike, meno_rocks123, Makilaz)
                              DarkManticoreX2 - 1 vote (Litodude)

                              Left to vote - 8 people, insta at 7 votes.

                              Comment

                              • thunderstrike687
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 785

                                #120
                                Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                                GIVE IT UP ALREADY. DAMN.

                                What dont you get?

                                You look like a wolf trying to pin anyone and anything based on the facts of this .html crap.

                                I dont even know what you are talking about. Can we just lynch this guy?

                                PS LVP if ur human by far. This is worse than rzr last game.


                                Originally posted by Adamaja456
                                yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                                Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                                i love a food

                                Comment

                                Working...