TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • meno_rocks123
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2005
    • 2324

    #76
    Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

    Originally posted by pntballa18
    self I-I-I-INSTA

    pnt
    you missed insta...

    Comment

    • devonin
      Very Grave Indeed
      Community Manager
      Event Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Apr 2004
      • 10120

      #77
      Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

      At first, everyone sat largely in silence, unsure of where to begin, uncomfortable about accusing their fellows of so foul a crime.

      Finally DarkManticoreX2 spoke up. "Hoochan lives alone, there's no way he's got an alibi, and if these killers know us all, why would they go after Roundbox, living right downtown, when they know Hoochan is off at the edge of town where nobody would miss him?"

      Eyes turned towards Hoochan, it was true that he lived alone in that old house at the edge of town since his wife died. He shook his head "Yeah well, I know I live alone, but I ain't missing no alibi, I was at BDN's the whole night for just the reason you said, I live out alone and figured they'd come after me as soon as anyone else, ain't that right BDN?"

      BDN nodded "Sure as I'm sitting here, we was up all night telling war stories and keeping safe. No way he done it, unless you want to think we was both in on it, and I live right by the Doc, he'd have known if we were creeping around."

      Pyroshock spoke up "And I can prove it weren't me neither, I was playing a gig down at the club until well on two in the morning, and I was drunk enough by the end of the show I just pulled up a chair right there and slept it off, must have been a hundred guys in the club could back that up."

      At this point, everyone began protesting their innocence. Alibis were questioned, confirmed, suspisions began mounting, accusations of conspiracy.

      "What about flawofhumanity?" asked Dooey100, "Old man's strong enough to carry off a guy like Roundbox, and he works at the graveyard, sure enough familiar with death and the dead to be sitting here straight-faced with a corpse across the way. Where were you last night?"

      The old gravedigger began to sputter and protest, before EnR stood to his defense. "Flaw was with me most of the night, we were going over the records at the graveyard looking for any time something like this has happened before.

      "That's no alibi" said Dooey "We already know more than one of you could have been in on it, anybody else see you that night?"

      "As a matter of fact" answered EnR "We stopped by x3Mamimi's place figureing that nobody else in town was going to be asleep, to go check out some of the library archives. We were there until probably 4 in the morning, and you heard the Doc, Roundbox must have made it until almost that long before they did him in anyway."

      Meno_rocks spoke up lazily from the far side of the aisle, one leg spawled up over a pew. "You know what I think? I think PntBalla18 did it."

      "What? You think I did this?" Protested Pntballa18 "You think I'm putting in all these hours with all my men to investigate a crime I did myself? What kind of idiot do you take me for? I'm going to put my whole force to work trying to catch ME?"

      "Well, that's a good answer, I suppose, but then, you -did- decide awfully quick that the first death was 'just a suicide' I mean, all that weird cult crap carved into him and you just 'figured' a note was good enough to close the case?"

      "Hey, that's right" said Freakysnots "The professor found out this had to be murder from just a few hours of looking stuff up, and you didn't even bother trying to find out what was carved in the guy's chest? Either you're the worst detective we've ever had or you were the one who did it!"

      Pntballa stood up and started to back away from the group, who were turning increasingly ugly as this accusation worked its way through their mind. "Hey, lets not be hasty here, the guy was hanging from a rope with a suicide note and locked doors, you telling me you aren't going to think he did himself in?"

      Thunderstrike chimed in "You know detective, when I got there to take some statements, the other coppers on the scene all said -you- were the one that found the body and called it in. How do we even know the doors were locked? Maybe you wrote that note to cover yourself."

      Pntballa turned to bolt for the door, but found his way blocked by Dooey and BDN, both armed, both staring daggers at him.

      "Hey now sonny, I think that's as far as you go. By the authority of the US Marshal's service, you're coming with me."

      Pntballa threw a punch at Dooey, catching him by surprise and pushing him clear of the door. He bolted out into the street, but before he could make it more than 20 feet, a loud bang shot out into the morning sky, startling the birds into flight.

      With a groan, pntballa slumped to the ground, a look of pain and disbelief on his face as the hole in his back started to ooze blood.

      BDN set down his still smoking rifle. "Well Flaw, looks like you've got another hole to dig tonight. Better do this guy deep, who knows whether they'll be pulling him back up again."

      PntBalla18 has been lynched. It is now Night 2. Night two will end in 24 hours, at 8:30pm EST on Tuesday, April 15th or once all necessary PMs have been recieved.

      Comment

      • Litodude
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2006
        • 4548

        #78
        Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

        Litodude (5:15:55 PM): hey thanks for your strategy
        Litodude (5:15:57 PM): really works
        Litodude (5:16:01 PM): seeya end game
        "DarkmanticoreX2" (5:16:36 PM): ?
        "DarkmanticoreX2" (5:18:52 PM): I can give you the log if you want
        Litodude (5:21:39 PM): send
        Litodude (5:22:21 PM): ?
        Litodude (5:22:22 PM): failed
        Litodude (5:22:24 PM): send again
        ATTENTION (5:22:31 PM): Direct IM session initiated. What is this?
        "DarkmanticoreX2" (5:22:37 PM): DarkManticoreX2 (8:36:11 PM): GAME ON
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:36:14 PM): HELLO WOLF
        merlonifan28 (8:36:32 PM): Just as Makilaz finished this ominous pronouncement, the lights in the chapel suddenly cut out. Amidst the shocked screams and cries, four voices intoned loudly

        Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
        merlonifan28 (8:36:41 PM): we stand no chance
        merlonifan28 (8:36:43 PM): they're badass
        merlonifan28 (8:36:45 PM): lmao
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:36:49 PM): i can't read it
        merlonifan28 (8:36:55 PM): ?
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:37:03 PM): i cant pronounce it
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:37:08 PM): ph'nglul
        merlonifan28 (8:37:22 PM): i guess you're not a wolf then
        merlonifan28 (8:37:27 PM): alliance plx
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:37:28 PM): aw
        merlonifan28 (8:37:28 PM): haha
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:37:30 PM): stolen
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:37:58 PM): i loled at the first line
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:38:04 PM): father gamershadow
        merlonifan28 (8:38:17 PM): dude i'm a detective
        merlonifan28 (8:38:22 PM): this calls for a new avatar
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:38:28 PM): holmes?
        merlonifan28 (8:38:35 PM): you know it
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:38:38 PM): lul
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:39:01 PM): i'll give you candy if I don't die night 1
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:39:06 PM): =)
        merlonifan28 (8:39:13 PM): k brb guarding you
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:39:25 PM): :O
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:39:28 PM): tmi
        merlonifan28 (8:39:43 PM): HA
        merlonifan28 (8:39:44 PM): HAHA
        merlonifan28 (8:39:46 PM): http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbnt...iser/18180.jpg
        merlonifan28 (8:39:46 PM): HA
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:39:49 PM): i didnt need yo know about your agi
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:40:05 PM): wtf........
        merlonifan28 (8:40:18 PM): that was the second result for "sherlock holmes"
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:40:23 PM): rofl
        merlonifan28 (8:42:14 PM): now i have to add everyone
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:42:30 PM): shouldn't you have everyone added already?
        merlonifan28 (8:42:35 PM): well
        merlonifan28 (8:42:42 PM): i have a special "current twg" group
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:42:44 PM): cept gamershadow
        merlonifan28 (8:43:07 PM): so i know who's on without having to use any brain power
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:43:15 PM): lol
        merlonifan28 (8:43:41 PM): am i the only one that does this
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:43:51 PM): i have a twg group
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:43:58 PM): but I just keep everyone in there
        merlonifan28 (8:44:06 PM): o
        merlonifan28 (8:44:15 PM): also don't wolf me plz
        merlonifan28 (8:44:20 PM): i want to do some detectiving
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:44:25 PM): me too
        merlonifan28 (8:44:33 PM): what was your role
        merlonifan28 (8:44:36 PM): in the story and game
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:44:46 PM): nothing in story, I didnt make it
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:44:54 PM): Im a wolf in game
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:44:59 PM): =]
        merlonifan28 (8:45:07 PM): sup wolf
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:45:09 PM): holy ****
        merlonifan28 (8:45:11 PM): don't kill me etc
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:45:18 PM): tera AAA'ed yokuso split
        merlonifan28 (8:45:37 PM): i understood one of those words
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:45:47 PM): ffr on crack
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:45:48 PM): http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...play/16848758/
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:46:04 PM): brb
        merlonifan28 (8:46:13 PM): k
        merlonifan28 (8:46:40 PM): wtf
        merlonifan28 (8:47:33 PM): k this is what he did
        merlonifan28 (8:47:38 PM): he has another computer
        merlonifan28 (8:47:47 PM): and he hit play on both of them at the same time
        merlonifan28 (8:47:58 PM): and then watched the screen with the correct arrows
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:50:09 PM): did you see that ****
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:50:13 PM): holy crap
        merlonifan28 (8:50:33 PM): yeah
        merlonifan28 (8:50:36 PM): question
        merlonifan28 (8:50:49 PM): does gamershadows aim have a space before it
        merlonifan28 (8:50:51 PM): on purpose
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:50:55 PM): no space
        merlonifan28 (8:51:00 PM): k
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:51:04 PM): dfdfdd
        merlonifan28 (8:51:10 PM): wut
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:51:21 PM): being roundbox
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:51:24 PM): dfffffffffffff
        merlonifan28 (8:51:42 PM): dfffffffff
        merlonifan28 (8:51:48 PM): roundbox is a cool kid
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:51:54 PM): lol
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:52:01 PM): i hope he makes me that samus sig
        merlonifan28 (8:52:08 PM): merlonifan28 (8:49:36 PM): sup wolf
        freakysnots (8:49:48 PM): i'm human and important
        freakysnots (8:49:52 PM): brb movie
        merlonifan28 (8:52:12 PM): wtf
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:52:30 PM): well
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:52:36 PM): unless hes retarted
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:52:44 PM): hes bluffing or seer
        merlonifan28 (8:52:45 PM): yeah i hope he's joking
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:52:47 PM): rofl
        merlonifan28 (8:52:54 PM): seer him for me
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:53:11 PM): laaaaaaa
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:53:13 PM): oh shi
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:53:15 PM): mw
        merlonifan28 (8:53:26 PM): you make me wanna LA LA
        merlonifan28 (8:53:31 PM): on the kitchen on the floor
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:53:42 PM): how bout on the bed
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:53:45 PM): O.o
        merlonifan28 (8:54:14 PM): you obviously don't listen to ashlee simpson
        merlonifan28 (8:54:20 PM): or avril lavigne
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:54:21 PM): with good reason
        merlonifan28 (8:54:25 PM): whichever one it is
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:54:29 PM): avril is okay
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:54:33 PM): ashlee is lolo
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:54:40 PM): wait
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:54:43 PM): fix below
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:55:14 PM): ashlee is bang bang bang burst okay I never want to see you again
        merlonifan28 (8:55:32 PM): o
        DarkManticoreX2 (9:02:51 PM): lol fiction wants to play now
        merlonifan28 (9:04:06 PM): good
        merlonifan28 (9:04:10 PM): serves him right
        DarkManticoreX2 (9:04:40 PM): DarkManticoreX2 (9:00:32 PM): too late now
        DarkManticoreX2 (9:00:42 PM): =[
        fikshonjunkshon (9:00:49 PM): KICK SOMEONE OUT
        fikshonjunkshon (9:00:51 PM): I AM THE FICTIONJUNCTION
        fikshonjunkshon (9:00:58 PM): I AM THE MOTHER****ING FICTIONJUNCTION
        DarkManticoreX2 (9:01:26 PM): =[
        merlonifan28 (9:05:31 PM): i couldn't not share that with the world
        DarkManticoreX2 (9:06:02 PM): rofl
        merlonifan28 (7:33:06 PM): =\
        DarkManticoreX2 (7:34:58 PM): obvious
        DarkManticoreX2 (7:35:03 PM): fake seer gambit
        merlonifan28 (7:35:22 PM): i never want to be seer again
        DarkManticoreX2 (7:35:47 PM): you know as well as I do you would have come out night 1 if you were
        merlonifan28 (7:35:58 PM): not after what happened last time
        merlonifan28 (7:36:05 PM): like i said, i wanted some credibility

        Litodude (5:23:25 PM): .html file please
        Litodude (5:24:03 PM): and have you talked to thunder?
        ATTENTION (5:24:17 PM): Direct IM session disconnected.
        "DarkmanticoreX2" (5:24:36 PM): he just messaged me asking for the same log you wanted
        Litodude (5:24:49 PM): have you talked to him before
        "DarkmanticoreX2" (5:24:58 PM): nope
        Litodude (5:25:00 PM): (this means i want the log between you)
        Litodude (5:25:06 PM): no matter how far it spans back
        Litodude (5:25:13 PM): you two must have talked before in a previous TWG
        "DarkmanticoreX2" (5:25:19 PM): oh sure
        Litodude (5:25:21 PM): so .html file for thunder and for pnt please
        Litodude (5:25:22 PM): ^+_^
        ATTENTION (5:26:29 PM): Transfer complete: pnt x manti.html.
        Litodude (5:26:31 PM): no.
        Litodude (5:26:37 PM): not "ont x manti.html
        Litodude (5:26:44 PM): i want merolinfan.html
        "DarkmanticoreX2" (5:27:04 PM): i can name it anything you like
        Litodude (5:27:08 PM): merlonifan28.html
        "DarkmanticoreX2" (5:27:08 PM): its still the same file
        Litodude (5:27:13 PM): don't rename it
        Litodude (5:27:41 PM): this isn't the original .html
        Litodude (5:27:50 PM): it would conrtain the Date at the top
        "DarkmanticoreX2" (5:27:58 PM): then teach me
        "DarkmanticoreX2" (5:28:09 PM): I'm more than willing to send it
        ATTENTION (5:29:16 PM): Transfer complete: darkmanticorex2.html.
        "DarkmanticoreX2" (5:30:08 PM): great
        Litodude (5:30:15 PM): it is great
        "DarkmanticoreX2" (5:30:16 PM): still doesnt show me how to do it
        Litodude (5:30:30 PM): it shows the difference between the two logs
        Litodude (5:30:35 PM): i boviously didn't cut out anything
        Litodude (5:30:37 PM): while you diid
        "DarkmanticoreX2" (5:30:41 PM): lito
        Litodude (5:30:43 PM): leaving room for suspicion and questioning
        Litodude (5:30:45 PM): manti
        Litodude (5:30:48 PM): this is your idea
        "DarkmanticoreX2" (5:30:53 PM): I don't know how to do an original html
        Litodude (5:30:58 PM): you ****ed up on your own plan =\
        Litodude (5:31:01 PM): trust me
        Litodude (5:31:01 PM): manti
        "DarkmanticoreX2" (5:31:03 PM): If you'd be so kind
        "DarkmanticoreX2" (5:31:06 PM): tell me
        Litodude (5:31:10 PM): i learned how to create my own .html
        "DarkmanticoreX2" (5:31:15 PM): and I'll send it
        Litodude (5:31:23 PM): in the mere 15 minutes i was talking with xception
        Litodude (5:31:25 PM): okay fine
        Litodude (5:31:38 PM): ill make an html file right now
        Litodude (5:31:39 PM): 5 minutes max
        "DarkmanticoreX2" (5:31:48 PM): umm
        "DarkmanticoreX2" (5:31:51 PM): you making one
        "DarkmanticoreX2" (5:31:57 PM): doesnt tell me how to do it
        Litodude (5:32:05 PM): n
        Litodude (5:32:17 PM): me making one in a short amount of time shows how easy it is for someone else to make one
        Litodude (5:32:22 PM): notepade
        Litodude (5:32:24 PM): Save As...
        Litodude (5:32:26 PM): All Files
        Litodude (5:32:31 PM): change it to .html at the end
        Litodude (5:32:32 PM): done.
        "DarkmanticoreX2" (5:33:05 PM): how is that different then what I sent you?
        Litodude (5:35:02 PM):
        "DarkmanticoreX2" (5:33:05 PM): how is that different then what I sent you?
        Litodude (5:35:07 PM): it's not the original file
        Litodude (5:35:12 PM): which means you must have changed something
        Litodude (5:35:21 PM): are you hiding something from me manti?
        Litodude (5:35:31 PM): don't answer
        Litodude (5:35:33 PM): it's rhetorical
        Litodude (5:35:34 PM):
        "DarkmanticoreX2" (5:35:36 PM): rofl your joking right?
        "DarkmanticoreX2" (5:35:50 PM): also
        "DarkmanticoreX2" (5:36:01 PM): I don't get this original file stuff
        "DarkmanticoreX2" (5:36:08 PM): If you can copy it into notepad
        Litodude (5:36:09 PM): how coudl you not get it?
        Litodude (5:36:14 PM): you were the one who originally pointed this out?
        "DarkmanticoreX2" (5:36:16 PM): it can still be edited
        Litodude (5:36:18 PM): you must be the master of this
        Litodude (5:36:19 PM): i mean
        "DarkmanticoreX2" (5:36:20 PM): xception was
        "DarkmanticoreX2" (5:36:22 PM): not me
        Litodude (5:36:25 PM): i didn't even think about the .html file
        Litodude (5:36:28 PM): orly?
        Litodude (5:36:47 PM): and you did'nt bother to ask how this works
        "DarkmanticoreX2" (5:36:51 PM): I did
        Litodude (5:36:51 PM): or what loopholes are aroud it?
        "DarkmanticoreX2" (5:37:06 PM): and I pretty much got the same reaction from xception that im getting from you
        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

        dude
        out west?
        the fuck kinda location is west?
        am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


        Originally posted by lurker
        remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

        http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

        Comment

        • Litodude
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2006
          • 4548

          #79
          Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

          it's long BUT IT'S WORTH IT.
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

          dude
          out west?
          the fuck kinda location is west?
          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


          Originally posted by lurker
          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

          Comment

          • Litodude
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2006
            • 4548

            #80
            Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

            also, if you want the files that were being sent back and forth let me know. i was able to catch the false .html file that manti had created easily, knowning that if the log between manti and pnt was real it would be title "merolinfan28.html"

            you can find it in My Documenets> AIMLogger

            also, when opening the file, it was obivously editted due to the missing html codings such as the obvious Dates when conversations take place.
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

            dude
            out west?
            the fuck kinda location is west?
            am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


            Originally posted by lurker
            remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

            http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #81
              Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

              You can name files anything you want, I asked several times how to make the file, and I got a mute answer. He just accused me of forging the file and posted it.

              Someone tell me how to do it and I'll be more than happy to send html files to anyone who wants one.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • meno_rocks123
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2005
                • 2324

                #82
                Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                tl;dr

                Comment

                • meno_rocks123
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 2324

                  #83
                  Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                  anybody who actually reads that whole thing wanna type out a tl;dr version so my eyes don't become open sores while reading.

                  Comment

                  • thunderstrike687
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 785

                    #84
                    Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                    i dont know where you get off thinking you can pin people by asking them for original htmls. thats honest to god the dumbest strat ive seen so far.


                    Originally posted by Adamaja456
                    yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                    Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                    i love a food

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #85
                      Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                      It's pretty damn easy to rename AIM logs into whatever the **** you want. Asking for original .htmls doesn't accomplish much, especially if you're trying to pull evidence out of the filename.


                      Also, dates/timestamps are optional. AIM doesn't necessarily automatically put them there.

                      Comment

                      • Litodude
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 4548

                        #86
                        Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                        Yea, it is pretty easy to rename the the .html files. But why would he do it in the first place? I give you one possible scenario, and I'm not excluding any other ones, I'm just lazy:
                        Manti had created a new .html file (trust me it's easy as hell to do) in order to hide the conversation the manti and pnt had. I really don't know why he would change the title of it, as I wanted the original "merolinfan28.html" not a forger "pnt x manti.html." I don't know why wouldn't wouldn't be smart enough to remake the log, manti, and still rename it to "merolifan28." If you did that I wouldn't have as much suspicion on you than I already do.

                        Also, as seen in the conversation between pnt and I, pnt gave me logs of every single person that I asked for, except for you, Manti. Why is that? Don't answer: it's rhetorical. He's obviously trying to hide something from me. Why is that? Again, don't answer; it's rhetorical. Both of you are wolves.
                        Originally posted by t-rogdor
                        i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                        dude
                        out west?
                        the fuck kinda location is west?
                        am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                        Originally posted by lurker
                        remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                        http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #87
                          Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                          I save my files as whoever x whoever.

                          File, ---> save window ---> filename comes up as *.html, and I renamed it pnt x manti or something because *.html wouldn't save.

                          This is possibly the dumbest accusation in the history of TWG. I understand pnt set me under suspicion intentionally. Knowing he was going to die, the best thing he he could do was take people down with him, and your falling for the trap hook, line and sinker.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #88
                            Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                            I need replacement.

                            Bye

                            Comment

                            • meno_rocks123
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2324

                              #89
                              Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                              Go get edu

                              Comment

                              • devonin
                                Very Grave Indeed
                                Community Manager
                                Event Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 10120

                                #90
                                Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                                Xception is listed as a sub. I'll give him a little longer to answer me, but if Edu wants in, and Xception doesn't turn up, that's fine by me.

                                Comment

                                Working...