TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GamerShadow
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 2534

    #91
    Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

    I can't believe I wasted my time reading through that entire convo. The only thing I have to add is that Lito asked for my logs too, but said nothing when I told him I don't keep logs.
    Note to self Finish.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #92
      Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

      Xception is still alive in the jTWG. He can't sub right now.

      if he doesnt die that night in jTWG (ends at 7), Skip him and go to edu.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • emerald000
        the Mathemagician~
        • Nov 2005
        • 1320

        #93
        Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

        Sorry for bursting into the game, but it is day right now Manti. It ends tomorrow at 7.

        Comment

        • devonin
          Very Grave Indeed
          Community Manager
          Event Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Apr 2004
          • 10120

          #94
          Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

          Edu is subbing in for Freakysnots.

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #95
            Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

            ******s
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #96
              Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

              I kindly request that all of you tell me what's going on because I've had a long day and am too lazy to read, thanks
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #97
                Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                manticore because I have the balls to do so.
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #98
                  Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                  nevermind it's night. hehe
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • FictionJunction
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3843

                    #99
                    Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                    please don't kill me tonight, thanks
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • flawofhumanity
                      MMM WATCHA SAY
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 628

                      #100
                      Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                      You guys are stupid. Logs are all but useless for a few reasons:

                      They can be edited, easily.

                      Not everyone has them or saves them automatically, so if they have anything incriminating they will say "I don't log," or if they don't log, they'll say the same thing. There's no way to tell who's lying or not.

                      Also, you're lucky that manti sent a log at all. If you asked me for the entire html file of a log with anyone, I'd tell you politely to kiss my ass. A lot of people in TWG have known each other for a long time, and talk about non-TWG things, like how edu got drunk at some party last weekend and did some rather promiscuous things.
                      Originally posted by pntballa18
                      flaw cause he's well hung


                      Comment

                      • hoochan
                        woah shrooms
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 3838

                        #101
                        Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                        Sorry I haven't been on much. I have had some tennis matches lately and counties are coming up around the corner. I'll be on AIM for a bit so send me some IM's.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #102
                          Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                          Hi FictionJunction, welcome to TWG. Please be sure to read the stickys and the rest of the thread before posting.

                          Thanks :*
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • devonin
                            Very Grave Indeed
                            Community Manager
                            Event Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 10120

                            #103
                            Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                            Game Note: My stories will maintain the fiction that there are always four cultists alive and active regardless of the reality because otherwise I act like an unofficial psychic revealing whether the day's lynch was a human or a wolf.

                            The night passed uneasily for the denizens of this troubled town. They hoped that Pntballa18 was actually the one behind these foul misdeeds, and that the horrors were ended, but they all knew they had heard four voices. Whoever was responsible wasn't alone in this. And so people tried to make the best of what amounted to an enforced curfew. Everybody gathered in public places, or in thier homes with friends and loved ones. Everybody wanted to be near someone else both for protection, and for an alibi come morning. Today's events showed how important that was.

                            However, not everyone was tucked away inside closed doors this night. The four dark figures met once again in secret to carry out their plotting. Setting one of their number the task of dealing with their next victim, the other three went out to insinuate themselves among the townsfolk, to lend strength to their alibis, and to help sow discord among the innocent. Nobody would suspect a friend who spent the whole night right beside them.

                            The lone cultist moved from house to house in the darkness seeking a victim, someone who failed to heed the warnings to stay near large crowds. They crept past the library where several of the more academically minded folk were still scouring newspaper archives looking for clues as to what to expect in the coming days.

                            They moved slowly past the bar, the sounds of some musician, perhaps the one from last night, perhaps some new face come to town at just the wrong time wafting out into the night air.

                            Finally, creeping through the campus of the university, they spied a likely soul, all alone, completely unaware of their surroundings.

                            They moved closer, stepping lightly, reaching for the ceremonial dagger at their belt, easing up behind their unwitting victim.

                            In one fluid motion, they grabbed their victim by the throat and sliced, a torrent of blood spurting out onto the papers and books he was working on. The body slumped, and was dragged out onto the grounds, stripped and scarred, marked with the same dark runes that defaced the other bodies.

                            Finally the wicked cultist strung up their victim from a tree, hanging by a rope under the shoulders, leaking blood onto the grass.

                            Their night's work complete, the dark figure melted back into the shadows, waiting to strike again tomorrow night.

                            *********************************

                            The following day, the folk of the town once again met at the chapel. There was no body to adorn the altar today, for the Father had taken a vigil alone, relying on the grace of God to protect him and keep the church safe.

                            As everyone gathered, they searched the crowd looking for a missing face. A number of townsfolk were conspicuously absent. There was no sign of Professor Makilaz, or FictinoJunction, the star of the college's track team. Also missing was x3Mamimi the college's librarian.

                            As the crowd grew, and they still remained absent, mutters began. "I bet they were all on campus last night" whispered Pyroshock. "What if they decided to go after all three of them? I mean, why stop at one a night?"

                            "Jesus, what if he's right!" said meno_rocks123, "Whoever they are, they're stone killers, what if they decided to go after more than one person? What if they killed all three of them?"

                            BDN leaned forward in his seat "Well then I reckon that's three more charges of murder says these sumbitches need to get some lead between the eyes."

                            Father GamerShadow spoke up "Now Marshall, let's not assume the worst unless we have to. It's early yet, if you'd like we could easily all go to campus and have a look around ourselves."

                            BDN nodded "I think that's a good idea father. Let's all head on down there."

                            The group left the church out into the bright sunny day. The air was crisp, just a bit of sharpness to the breeze as they made their way to the college grounds.

                            Much to the relief of the group, Professor Makilaz met them on the way, coming from the school to meet with them. Filling him in on their suspicions and the missing people, they carried on.

                            It was DarkManticoreX2 who made the gruesome discovery. Taking a brief detour into a copse of trees, he almost ran right into the swaying corpse. Falling back with an oath, he cried out "Over here! It's FictionJunction!"

                            The crowd hurried over, gasping in shock at the sight of FictionJunction, swaying from a tree, once again stripped to the waist with runes and symbols scrawled in his flesh.

                            Hoochan turned into the bushes to vomit noisily as the coppery smell of split blood washed over the group as the wind shifted. Doctor Litodude moved closer to examine the body. "It's just as it was with Roundbox yesterday, dead only a few hours, some of the wounds are still fresh. This is definately the work of the same men who killed Roundbox."

                            Dooey100 reached under his jacket and pulled out a loaded .45 "Question is, who did it this time?"

                            It is now Day 2, FictionJunction is dead and the group must vote on who is responsible. Day phase ends in 48 hours, 9:00pm EST on Thursday April 17th or once an insta happens. Insta is 7 votes. Also, guess we didn't really need that sub after all.

                            Late edit: I know him first as Edu not FJ, so I used the wrong name when I wrote this, I changed the Edubardi to Fictionjuncti
                            Last edited by devonin; 04-15-2008, 07:01 PM.

                            Comment

                            • devonin
                              Very Grave Indeed
                              Community Manager
                              Event Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 10120

                              #104
                              Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                              1. thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
                              2. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28)
                              3. Hoochan (TWGHoochan)
                              4. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
                              5. freakysnots (freakysnots) Substitution FictionJunction (FikshonJunkshon)
                              6. Makilaz (BenderChan)
                              7. flawofhumanity (redrumfortherich)
                              8. DarkManticoreX2 (darkmanticorex2)
                              9. x3Mamimi (x3mamimi)
                              10. Brilliant Dynamite Neon (MegamnGTX)
                              11. Roundbox (tehroundbox)
                              12. litodude (litodude)
                              13. dooey100 (dooeyabillion)
                              14. Pyroshock (pyroshockTWG)
                              15. GamerShadow ( TwilightxShade)
                              16. EnR (RyanFFR)

                              Comment

                              • meno_rocks123
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 2324

                                #105
                                Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                                You were only with us for 5 hours.....

                                Comment

                                Working...