TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #166
    Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

    People should get punished for not sending in PMs, not given another chance. It's not hard -.-
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • devonin
      Very Grave Indeed
      Community Manager
      Event Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Apr 2004
      • 10120

      #167
      Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

      I wasn't aware I said I was extending night due in whole or in part to not getting some/all PMs. I said I was extending night because nobody is doing anything at all.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #168
        Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

        If you're extending night, it's because someone didn't send in a PM. You can hide behind whatever guise you want to, Thats why you extended it. We can certainly do more once a seering comes back or something with that effect.

        Nice try though *grin*
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • devonin
          Very Grave Indeed
          Community Manager
          Event Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Apr 2004
          • 10120

          #169
          Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

          *shrug* 24 hours with what, 5 posts, several of which were asking when the phase ended? When I've got people telling me that they -still- haven't even spoken to close to half the people in the game, I see some problems.

          I'll move the extended night back from ending at 8:30pm to ending at say 4:00pm EST saturday, that will give you the whole entire weekend to do your lynch and maybe even talk to other people.

          Comment

          • flawofhumanity
            MMM WATCHA SAY
            • Apr 2004
            • 628

            #170
            Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

            Games are always inherently more inactive at night, because your suspicions don't matter for another 24 hours, and they can be completely blown away as soon as day begins. Me, and I'm sure many others are waiting until day to say anything of importance, because seering reports/deaths can completely change the game.
            Originally posted by pntballa18
            flaw cause he's well hung


            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #171
              Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

              Originally posted by x3Mamimi
              Ick.
              I think we lynched the only person who was really trying.
              I agree with this

              bring me back

              Comment

              • devonin
                Very Grave Indeed
                Community Manager
                Event Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Apr 2004
                • 10120

                #172
                Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                In case people missed my adjustment of the night extension, night phase will be ending in 45 minutes.

                Comment

                • EnR
                  Massive flaming dildos.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 8431

                  #173
                  Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                  end plz
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • devonin
                    Very Grave Indeed
                    Community Manager
                    Event Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 10120

                    #174
                    Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                    Still shaken by the gruesome death of Edubardus, all the folk of the town decided that enough was enough, and resolved to all stay in the gymnasium at the college for the night. Cots were set up, and those who could cook prepared some dinner for everybody, while each person tried and failed to not be visibly looking around for anybody missing.

                    Night fell and everyone grouped off into small cliques to whisper and talk. Several hours passed uneventfully, and soon some of the quite young and quite old drifted towards the cots to go to sleep. Nervous energy kept most people awake, though increasingly drowsy.

                    DarkManticoreX2 looked around, noticing something out of place. Someone was missing. He turned to the others, "Hey, someone's missing, have any of you seen..." Suddenly the lights cut out, drawing a startled gasp from everyone, and cutting off Manticore's question. The doors to the gymnasium audibly opened and closed, readmitting the missing person, as a number of panicked shrieks, and perhaps ill-advisedly a gunshot rang out in the enclosed quarters.

                    As the din of gunfire died down, the lights came back up to reveal DarkManticoreX2 sprawled down in the middle of the floor, a pool of blood slowly forming around him. Standing twenty feet away was Dooey100, holding his gun, still smoking from where he fired it.

                    The crowd began to advance on him, their intentions clear, but he blurted out "No, look! I saw someone going after Manti, he didn't get shot, check him!"

                    EnR moved to examine the body. "He's right, Manticore was stabbed, there's no gunshot wound here at all." He looked up at Dooey "Did you plug whoever it was?"

                    Dooey admitted that he wasn't sure, and everyone in his field of fire was examined, but nobody showed evidence of wounding. Eventually the search discovered a bullet embedded in the far wall of the gymnasium, Dooey was at least cleared of shooting someone, though by no means free of all suspicion.

                    BDN picked up his rifle from where it rested against the wall of the gymnasium and moved to block the double doors that were the only way into the room.

                    "Someone clean that mess up, everyone else I know it ain't gonna work, but try and get some sleep. We'll deal with this in the morning, and I reckon to stay right here and make sure nothing else funny happens. Dooey you can take over in a few hours so I can get some shuteye."

                    Now yet more uneasy and skittish, everyone made their way to the rows of cots, llaying themselves down to toss and turn, too nervous to sleep.

                    DarkManticoreX2 has been killed. It is now Day Time. The Day Phase will end in 48 hours at 4:00pm EST on Monday April 21st or when an Insta happens. There are 11 living players, insta is at 6 votes.

                    Comment

                    • thunderstrike687
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 785

                      #175
                      Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                      me/flaw die next woooooooooooo


                      Originally posted by Adamaja456
                      yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                      Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                      i love a food

                      Comment

                      • GamerShadow
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 2534

                        #176
                        Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                        Well, it is now day. Who shall we lynch next?

                        Personally, I don't have any strong leads to work off of. Perhaps a bit of AIM can change that. I am on for tonight, but do not interrupt me from 8PM-9:10PM eastern.
                        Note to self Finish.

                        Comment

                        • GamerShadow
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 2534

                          #177
                          Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                          Darn can't edit. >=(

                          ...because I will be in an RP match. That is all.
                          Note to self Finish.

                          Comment

                          • flawofhumanity
                            MMM WATCHA SAY
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 628

                            #178
                            Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                            I'd like to know the seer results before I proceed, because other than that I don't have much to go off of.
                            Originally posted by pntballa18
                            flaw cause he's well hung


                            Comment

                            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                              nobody fiffers anymore.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2440

                              #179
                              Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                              Hi posting from a friend's cell phone. I'll be on AIM in a few minutes once i get home.
                              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                              Comment

                              • thunderstrike687
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 785

                                #180
                                Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

                                you know im beginning to suspect dooey. he has time to post all over the forums except here. you think as the seer he would be very proactive about telling us the results of the seerings.


                                Originally posted by Adamaja456
                                yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                                Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                                i love a food

                                Comment

                                Working...