Who is the wolfsbane and are you sure the wolfsbane isn't really a wolf? Think about it.
I highly doubt that emerald is faking wolfsbane.
I don't think the wolves would do what they just did if they had an operative effectively faking wolfsbane. In fact, I don't think they even would have somebody faking it. There would definitely be counterclaims unless the real one wasincredibly dumb, because it'd be impossible for the wolfsbane to be dead by Day 1.
~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~
&?#?@?&%@. Stupid icing rain. Really stupid icing rain. Had no electricity from 6 to now. Sorry Manti. I'll try to avenge your death. I should really go live in Florida or somewhere like that...
Ya know, the idea that with four wolves, one could sacrifice themselves to prove another innocent was good, while there were four wolves. When one died on night one (lol) that becomes a bad idea.
Comment