TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #151
    Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

    Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    emerald is unavailable for questioning right now, so i'll safety on edu.
    Congrats for safetying someone not in the game.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #152
      Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

      Ok, I talked about it with mattc and I've decided to just confess for the following reasons:
      1) If you kill me today it's a waste og my lie to Argo anyway
      2) As long as people aren't stupid enough, they'll know I'm telling the truth and won't kill a human.
      3) It's annoying to have so many votes on me, and I'm bored.

      Confession: I slightly suspected Argo at first (not really now) so I told him that I'm a blue so that he'd wolf me in the intentions of killing a blue, actually just killing a green. I confused him by saying that in my PM is said to kill the wolves.
      Incase you haven't figured it out by now, I lied. I'm green. But if you kill me today, it's a waste of a human and it'd be useless to keep my bluff to Argo. Good luck.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • argo15
        FFR Veteran
        • May 2006
        • 1863

        #153
        Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

        i really doubt you are green, first thing related to the game is you saw red in your pm, you didn't even know what the human pm looked like.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #154
          Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

          Originally posted by rzr
          Incase you haven't figured it out by now, I lied.
          Ok?

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • madmatt621
            Banned
            • Dec 2006
            • 3000

            #155
            Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

            Originally posted by rzr
            Ok?
            Why are you quoting yourself?

            Comment

            • argo15
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2006
              • 1863

              #156
              Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

              Originally posted by rzr
              Ok?
              There is no way in hell that you predicted saying that would make me relize, "wait that's not the human pm, he must not be a green", in attempt to see if i was a wolf and i would know you were a blue, then kill you, WHICH DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE, because you were too inactive and nobody knew that if you died then I was a wolf.

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #157
                Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                Due to Super Bowl, day extended until February 4th at 11:00 PM EST.
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                  nobody fiffers anymore.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2440

                  #158
                  Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  Congrats for safetying someone not in the game.
                  fine, safety on me then
                  ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                  Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                  Comment

                  • dooey100
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 370

                    #159
                    Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                    oh good, I didn't think i was gonna make it in time. Anyway, I think rzr is my vote, after talking to emerald. And its better than me getting lynched.

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #160
                      Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                      Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                      fine, safety on me then
                      try again

                      Comment

                      • madmatt621
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 3000

                        #161
                        Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                        rzr for now

                        Comment

                        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                          nobody fiffers anymore.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2440

                          #162
                          Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                          ah, rzr I guess. Insta isn't at 5 anyway
                          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #163
                            Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                            To show to argo that I lied to him, not that I'm a wolf. Either way, emerald will get his reading thing or whatever and you guys will have killed a human. Tsk, tsk, shame on you all. Well, except the wolves who are playing you all. Most likely, seth because he jumped on my ass so quickly, and/or dooey because he's mad.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #164
                              Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                              Originally posted by argo15
                              There is no way in hell that you predicted saying that would make me relize, "wait that's not the human pm, he must not be a green", in attempt to see if i was a wolf and i would know you were a blue, then kill you, WHICH DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE, because you were too inactive and nobody knew that if you died then I was a wolf.
                              At least that's what you thought, I was talking to emeral ddaily when I get to school in the morning. What's that mean; a perfect oppurtunity to talk to anyone else. As I stated my motives plainly already, I wouldn't have come out and said this. However, it's useless to kill off a human and then you thinking I was a blue. Ya'll following that?

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • emerald000
                                the Mathemagician~
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 1320

                                #165
                                Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                                Lito (1): Madmatt
                                dooey (2): argo, rzr
                                rzr (6): emerald, lito, Seth, dooey, madmatt, BDN
                                Seth (1): Maki
                                edu (0): BDN
                                BDN (0): BDN

                                Left to vote: EnR, mattc, pnt, heavylee

                                Insta is at 7, so hold on your horses. That vote was more something to start discussion than a bandwagon call. I'll be on most afternoon and evening to chat with you guys.

                                Comment

                                Working...