TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    nobody fiffers anymore.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #76
    Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

    Originally posted by emerald000
    You all wanna hear a good news right? Only 3 wolves left! Wolfsbane power and random.org for the win!
    I know this is a bit late, but this seems fishy to me. When someone is targeted by the wolfsbane, I believe they still die if they get wolfed, but a random wolf dies with them, so there should have been two dead. Care to explain?
    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

    Comment

    • emerald000
      the Mathemagician~
      • Nov 2005
      • 1320

      #77
      Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

      Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
      I know this is a bit late, but this seems fishy to me. When someone is targeted by the wolfsbane, I believe they still die if they get wolfed, but a random wolf dies with them, so there should have been two dead. Care to explain?
      Let me explain. I guarded someone. That someone revealed to be the heavy. So what happened is that he lost a life and one of the wolves (Thunder) got killed. Pretty lucky should I say.

      Comment

      • mattc16
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 524

        #78
        Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

        On AIM for a bit. Manti as a safety, just in case.


        Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #79
          Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

          Originally posted by emerald000
          Let me explain. I guarded someone. That someone revealed to be the heavy. So what happened is that he lost a life and one of the wolves (Thunder) got killed. Pretty lucky should I say.
          Seems plausible, but roundbox said that if someone is attacked by the wolves and is the heavy, it'll be handled the same way as traditional guarding ("Player was attacked by the wolves, but did not die.")

          So:

          1. You're telling the truth. You targeted the heavy, and thunderstrike was a wolf. rb just didn't mention a failed kill because that would make it obvious who the heavy was (Likeliest of all. A little human bias on rb's part, but if so, I'm not complaining)

          2. You're lying and are a wolf faking wolfsbane. (Not very likely. You could do this at first since you can't be wolved, but it could be quite difficult to keep up appearances. It could be doable though.)

          3. You're lying and are a human faking wolfsbane (Something you wouldn't want to do. If we found out you would probably be lynched, and if you're human that's not in your best interests)

          Right now possibility #1 seems most likely. I'm not changing my vote, it's just something that bothers me. Time will tell.
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • Litodude
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2006
            • 4548

            #80
            Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

            @school: day ends in about 4 hours? crap
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

            dude
            out west?
            the fuck kinda location is west?
            am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


            Originally posted by lurker
            remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

            http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

            Comment

            • dooey100
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2006
              • 370

              #81
              Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

              safety on BDN

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #82
                Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                day is almost over, so i'm just gonna put a vote out there

                lito for jumping all over whoever that was that wanted to come out as sniper and then revealing it in the thread etc

                Comment

                • madmatt621
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 3000

                  #83
                  Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                  EnR (1) - BDN*
                  argo15 (1) - madmatt621*
                  dooey (1) - travman
                  rzr (1) - argo
                  Litodude (2) - Makilaz, pntballa18
                  madmatt (1) - Litodude*
                  Manti (1) - mattc*
                  BDN (1) - dooey*

                  ***Less than 30 minutes left***

                  Comment

                  • madmatt621
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 3000

                    #84
                    Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                    I think everyone has voted or put a safety on someone.

                    Comment

                    • emerald000
                      the Mathemagician~
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 1320

                      #85
                      Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                      Requesting an extension since that voting is going nowhere and that some people have to come on AIM (other than away). Also:

                      Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                      1. You're telling the truth. You targeted the heavy, and thunderstrike was a wolf. rb just didn't mention a failed kill because that would make it obvious who the heavy was (Likeliest of all. A little human bias on rb's part, but if so, I'm not complaining)
                      I don't know how it should be handled, but since I am really the wolfsbane, it must be point 1 that is true. You may ask roundbox more more details if you wish.

                      Comment

                      • emerald000
                        the Mathemagician~
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 1320

                        #86
                        Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                        Forget the extension. I'm voting for travman. He has been seered red. And for your information if you haven't figured out: don't insta!

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #87
                          Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                          I'm going to go for Trav

                          Main reason is because he was way too trusting of lito during that convo.

                          If trav wanted to share supicions, He should have gone to the alliance head (Since there was none, Waited for one). Not to some random human. It's too much trust for a human to have in someone else.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #88
                            Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                            emerald3x0 (5:40:01 PM): ready to follow my word for the vote?
                            merlonifan28 (5:40:18 PM): well i have nothing else to go on
                            merlonifan28 (5:40:20 PM): so go for it
                            emerald3x0 (5:40:26 PM): trav
                            merlonifan28 (5:40:37 PM): ok what for
                            emerald3x0 (5:41:15 PM): seering
                            merlonifan28 (5:41:24 PM): he was seered red?
                            emerald3x0 (5:41:34 PM): yes

                            so trav

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #89
                              Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                              lol red seering is nice too.

                              Actually Since the wolves already know, I'm the heavy. They wolved me last night, Emerald guarded me Thunder is now dead.

                              Hope that helps someone's theory out there.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #90
                                Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                                Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                Seems plausible, but roundbox said that if someone is attacked by the wolves and is the heavy, it'll be handled the same way as traditional guarding ("Player was attacked by the wolves, but did not die.")


                                first line
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...