TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #166
    Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

    Originally posted by dooey100
    oh good, I didn't think i was gonna make it in time. Anyway, I think rzr is my vote, after talking to emerald. And its better than me getting lynched.
    Question: what's this "information" people are supposably getting? I'd like to know so I can accurately defend myself. Besides, obviously I haven't been seered, but even if I had it would show up that I am a human.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #167
      Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

      emerald, if you're on now, PM me so I can talk about whatever's getting spread about me being a wolf.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • heavylee
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 961

        #168
        Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

        I'm gonna safety on Edu. sorry guys I have been super busy this weekend... I am usually around A LOT more...

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #169
          Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

          Edu's not in that game, and Heavy, I'd appreciate it if you too would mesage me.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • emerald000
            the Mathemagician~
            • Nov 2005
            • 1320

            #170
            Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

            Time to post some actual facts. All that circus was only to find rzr's partner. But now that I know who it is, I have no need to withhold any info.

            rzr has been seered red. Also:

            Originally posted by PM from rzr
            If you really thought I was a wolf, or if I'd been seered, you'd come right out and say it and vote for me.
            And yeah, remember. NO INSTA!

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #171
              Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

              That's bull. Emerald, care to post the rest of our convo?

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #172
                Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                I still say you're bluffin and trying to say that I'm a wolf to get something oput of me. News flash: I'm green, ACTUALLY seer me tonight and you'll see that.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • heavylee
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 961

                  #173
                  Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                  haha crap... I'll vote for pnt... I just read the last couple posts, and voted before deadline... And I just voted for someone who didn't have any votes... Turns out he isn't playing....

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #174
                    Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                    I don't know how to like super-quote, so here is our convo. Emerald, rzr.

                    There is not much thing against you. I only want to see the reaction of everybody.

                    To kill a human? That's their reaction, dude.

                    I would like to know you are telling the truth, but I know in the bottom of my brain that you aren't human.

                    How exactly do you come to that conclusion?

                    What if I say you got seered?

                    It wouldn't matter, I'm still a human. It would show up as green.


                    The only problem is that you got seered red...

                    I think you're bluffing, a human cannot be seered red, therefore I cannot be seered red.

                    We both know that you are a wolf, so a discussion over that point is not necessary

                    I'm not a wolf, so I believe a discussion is necessary. If you really thought I was a wolf, or if I'd been seered, you'd come right out and say it and vote for me. Now, what do I need to do to prove it? People have no evidence but heresay, which I could easily have denied. Instead, I was honest about what I said to argo to show I'm a human and have nothing to cover up.

                    You got seered and you are a wolf. All that circus was only to find who was your partner. And since there we know now, I will go out to the thread and say what I know. Unless, you have something against that.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #175
                      Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                      That's about it, he just stopped talking after that. I think emerald's trying to get me to confess to being a wolf, though I'm not. Anywho, like I always say, decipher as you wish.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • heavylee
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 961

                        #176
                        Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                        Alright, I haven't been around long enough to know what's going on. but rzr is pleading his innocence to me, and seems to think emerald is setting him up. Since there is no red miller this game, that is not a complication in this problem. I don't know what the whole seeing red in their pm thing was all about. But I am human, and there was no red in my pm. So unless rzr is some special role other than wolf, I see no reason for him seeing red in his pm.

                        Anyways, I don't really know what is going on, and won't be on aim till later tonight, maybe too late for voting. So I will leave my vote on pnt, and hopefully get to talk to some people before day ends.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #177
                          Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                          Originally posted by heavylee
                          I don't know what the whole seeing red in their pm thing was all about.
                          I already stated that that was a bluff to try to get Argo to wolf me thinking he'd get a human. Possibly a foolish move, nevertheless it was a bluff. Evidently it didn't wark.

                          Also, here is the last message I sent emerald becasue I forgot to check my outbox:

                          My problem is, I'm a human. I don't believe that you've seered me. If you had, it would have been announced just like it did to travman.

                          Good luck...

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #178
                            Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                            Well, I need to go to class (skipping now) so come on guys. Anyone can message me at ejnolan111@hotmail.com I share with my freind. I can check that on my phone, so incase I don't get on.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • mattc16
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 524

                              #179
                              Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                              Safety on heavy for now. I'm not sure what to make of this whole rzr situation, like heavy said, there's no reason for you to even say you saw red in your PM and then claim you're a human, especially cause roundbox told us what the human PM said in the opening post.


                              Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                              Comment

                              • emerald000
                                the Mathemagician~
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 1320

                                #180
                                Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                                OK. I think you don't get it. RZR GOT SEERED RED! I also stopped talking because I had classes at 9:50 and that it was around 9:30. Also:

                                Originally posted by PM from rzr
                                I don't believe that you've seered me. If you had, it would have been announced just like it did to travman.
                                I didn't post that you got seered at first because I wanted your partner to make a mistake (which he did) so we could kill him tomorrow. Also, if I read what you said in that quote, it goes like: "I don't think that you have seered me. If you had, you would have announced to the thread that I was red like what happened to my partner travman."

                                I am going to remove my vote from rzr because he is getting too close of the insta and there's a 1/2 chance he is the kamikaze. So nobody votes for him or remove his vote from him. So, let's see... Madmatt. I have nothing against you.

                                Lito (0): Madmatt
                                dooey (2): argo, rzr
                                rzr (5.001): Phantom, emerald, lito, Seth, dooey, madmatt, BDN
                                Seth (1.001): Phantom, Maki
                                edu (0): BDN, Heavylee
                                BDN (0): BDN
                                EnR (.001): Phantom
                                Heavylee (1.001): Phantom, mattc
                                pnt (1): Heavylee
                                madmatt (1): emerald

                                Left to vote: EnR, pnt

                                And for emphasis:
                                NOBODY VOTES OR REMOVE HIS VOTE FROM RZR UNLESS YOU SOMEHOW GOT MY CONSENT.

                                PS: I should be on for the next 9 hours.

                                Comment

                                Working...