TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • madmatt621
    Banned
    • Dec 2006
    • 3000

    #136
    Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

    Originally posted by roundbox
    It is now Day 2

    Day 2 will end February 3rd at 11:00 PM EST.
    There.

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #137
      Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG



      got this screencap tonight what
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • argo15
        FFR Veteran
        • May 2006
        • 1863

        #138
        Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

        Originally posted by dooey100
        Ya know, the idea that with four wolves, one could sacrifice themselves to prove another innocent was good, while there were four wolves. When one died on night one (lol) that becomes a bad idea.

        By the way, is this day one or day two?
        well... this idea all happend night one before anyone died.

        Comment

        • emerald000
          the Mathemagician~
          • Nov 2005
          • 1320

          #139
          Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

          OK. After talking with many people, I think that I should start off voting. If you have anything against my vote or something, just come and say it to me. So my vote goes to ... [Drum roll] ... rzr! I won't say much (if you want more you know where to find me), but let's say the incident with Argo -I saw red in my PM- and a couple other things made me suspicious of him.

          Please note that my vote isn't set in a rock and that it might change if I can find better evidence against somebody else.

          Comment

          • Litodude
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2006
            • 4548

            #140
            Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

            After discussing the possibilities with emerald, I will also vote for rzr.

            :banwgn: alert
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

            dude
            out west?
            the fuck kinda location is west?
            am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


            Originally posted by lurker
            remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

            http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

            Comment

            • SethSquall
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2004
              • 5477

              #141
              Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

              If rzr came up red then what else do you need? Rzr
              Originally posted by Tibs
              I love you, you Welsh ****

              Comment

              • mattc16
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 524

                #142
                Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                Seth, can you point me to the part where anyone says rzr came up red??


                Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #143
                  Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                  rzr didn't come up red, I don't think. Emerald said he would vote for someone else if there's more substantial evidence. Safety on Seth for now.

                  Comment

                  • SethSquall
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 5477

                    #144
                    Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                    Originally posted by emerald000
                    OK. After talking with many people, I think that I should start off voting. If you have anything against my vote or something, just come and say it to me. So my vote goes to ... [Drum roll] ... rzr! I won't say much (if you want more you know where to find me), but let's say the incident with Argo -I saw red in my PM- and a couple other things made me suspicious of him.

                    Please note that my vote isn't set in a rock and that it might change if I can find better evidence against somebody else.
                    Does that not mean what I thought it meant then?
                    Originally posted by Tibs
                    I love you, you Welsh ****

                    Comment

                    • mattc16
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 524

                      #145
                      Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                      no, rzr said that to argo IRL i think (correct me if i'm wrong).

                      on AIM while watchin superbowl. go giants!


                      Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #146
                        Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                        Whoa whoa whoa, what the hell did I do? If I get another vote I'm going to take a screen shot of my PM to emerald. and If that doesn't work, I'll just tell you all since he's being so vague. For now, I'll agree with argo and vote dooey.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • edubardus
                          RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 797

                          #147
                          Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                          but that's illegal.

                          Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                          Comment

                          • EnR
                            Massive flaming dildos.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 8431

                            #148
                            Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                            I think you should replace me if possible, I don't have time to be active.
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                              nobody fiffers anymore.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2440

                              #149
                              Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                              emerald is unavailable for questioning right now, so i'll safety on edu.
                              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                              Comment

                              • EnR
                                Massive flaming dildos.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 8431

                                #150
                                Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                                Originally posted by SethSquall
                                Does that not mean what I thought it meant then?
                                Why wwould there be a chance of emerald changing his vote is something better comes up. Therefore rzr wasen't seered red, otherwise emerald wouldn't say he might change his vote. DUH READ BETTER NEXT TIME
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...