TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dooey100
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 370

    #61
    Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

    *notices 10th post of this thread

    I probably should have paid more attention to that.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #62
      Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

      Originally posted by Litodude
      What?

      Okay, if you're really curious on why I thought your previous plan was not going to work, it's because i am the Sniper. You plan immediately struck a gear in my head and said wtf?

      In anycase, it seems beneficial for me to go to the wolves' side, but I'm not sure what you're talking about. If you really have a flawless way in keeping me alive, then contact me.
      Lito, That is dumb. There's already an Alliance head. I don't care how much Trav or anyone is after you, You go tell your role to the alliance head, Not to the entire thread
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • mattc16
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 524

        #63
        Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

        Hey guys, obligatory human post etc. sorry i haven't been around for a while i've been in hospital having an abscess drained, not fun !

        I'll be on AIM for a bit now if anyones online.


        Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

        Comment

        • argo15
          FFR Veteran
          • May 2006
          • 1863

          #64
          Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

          I need a blue, or preferably someone in a trusted human alliance, to talk to me. I got something important to tell them.

          Comment

          • argo15
            FFR Veteran
            • May 2006
            • 1863

            #65
            Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

            rzr untill he tells me the truth.

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #66
              Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

              Lito. I don't think you're the sniper, quite frankly. If you were, you wouldn't have been so stupid as to reveal yourself to the entire thread.

              Comment

              • madmatt621
                Banned
                • Dec 2006
                • 3000

                #67
                Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                EnR (1) - BDN*
                argo15 (1) - madmatt621*
                dooey (1) - travman
                rzr (1) - argo
                Lito (1) - Makilaz

                Day 1 ends January 31st 6:00 PM EST.

                Comment

                • madmatt621
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 3000

                  #68
                  Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                  on till 12 midnight CT

                  Comment

                  • Litodude
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 4548

                    #69
                    Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                    Originally posted by Makilaz
                    If you were, you wouldn't have been so stupid as to reveal yourself to the entire thread.
                    The role isn't all that great, except for the wolves, I heard. Having me on either side has it flaws, quite frankly. I'll be on AIM later but I'm out for now. Just PM me kbye
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                    dude
                    out west?
                    the fuck kinda location is west?
                    am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                    Originally posted by lurker
                    remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                    http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                    Comment

                    • Litodude
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 4548

                      #70
                      Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                      I'll be on AIM if anyone wants to talk.
                      Originally posted by t-rogdor
                      i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                      dude
                      out west?
                      the fuck kinda location is west?
                      am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                      Originally posted by lurker
                      remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                      http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                      Comment

                      • Litodude
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 4548

                        #71
                        Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                        madmatt as a safety. Please contact me guyz, before day ends ;_;
                        Originally posted by t-rogdor
                        i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                        dude
                        out west?
                        the fuck kinda location is west?
                        am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                        Originally posted by lurker
                        remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                        http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                        Comment

                        • madmatt621
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 3000

                          #72
                          Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                          EnR (1) - BDN*
                          argo15 (1) - madmatt621*
                          dooey (1) - travman
                          rzr (1) - argo
                          Litodude (1) - Makilaz
                          madmatt (1) - Litodude*

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #73
                            Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                            Hey Matt. Any suspicions? and stop putting up vote charts. We don't need one every post.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • madmatt621
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 3000

                              #74
                              Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              Hey Matt. Any suspicions?
                              Yes. Go on AIM.

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #75
                                Re: TWG LVIII - A Very TF2 TWG

                                18 hours. 6/15 votes =

                                8 for insta, obviously
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...