I've read through this, and I still can't figure out how a wolf would be dead already. I doubt they'd wolf one of their own, so assuming that one is already dead (unless somehow someone knows this already) is not exactly a smart thing to do.
For one, a wolf is already down. You going over to the wolf's side would simply be adding the work to an eventual and ultimate defeat.
Also, by coming over to the human side raises the chances of victory considerably for not only you, but the human team as well.
Don't use your ability until you have thought things over and have jumped over to the green side.
What?
Okay, if you're really curious on why I thought your previous plan was not going to work, it's because i am the Sniper. You plan immediately struck a gear in my head and said wtf?
In anycase, it seems beneficial for me to go to the wolves' side, but I'm not sure what you're talking about. If you really have a flawless way in keeping me alive, then contact me.
Originally posted by t-rogdor
i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"
dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate
Originally posted by lurker
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever
I have talked to trav and discussed his reasoning why I shouldn't use my skill. I am still a bit confused on which side to go for, so I think I'll sleep it over. PM me if you want.
Originally posted by t-rogdor
i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"
dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate
Originally posted by lurker
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever
RBennie362 (9:01:54 PM): im not so sure i trust you
Dooeyabillion (9:02:05 PM): cool
Dooeyabillion (9:02:20 PM): any particular reasons?
Dooeyabillion (9:02:36 PM): or is it the default not trust people
RBennie362 (9:04:18 PM): i think you are playing dumb
Dooeyabillion (9:04:33 PM): i thought this might happen
RBennie362 (9:04:47 PM): its just obvious you are hiding something
Dooeyabillion (9:05:12 PM): i should have put it in random thoughts or something, so I could say i told you so
Dooeyabillion (9:05:37 PM): anyway, i have no defense to that, that I can think of yet
RBennie362 (9:05:56 PM): See that tells me you are hiding something
RBennie362 (9:14:57 PM): Lito thinks you are either green or blue
RBennie362 (9:15:06 PM): im thinking blue or red
RBennie362 (9:23:42 PM): Ill be watching you
RBennie362 (9:23:46 PM): very closely
Dooeyabillion (9:25:42 PM): ok
Dooeyabillion (9:25:56 PM): do have any idea who to vote for yet?
RBennie362 (9:26:03 PM): not really no
RBennie362 (9:26:19 PM): you must be suspecting someone
Dooeyabillion (9:27:40 PM): not really, mabey lito, but still, not really
RBennie362 (9:27:53 PM): really?
RBennie362 (9:27:54 PM): why lito
Dooeyabillion (9:28:30 PM): he not really wolfy, more like acting funny
Dooeyabillion (9:28:41 PM): the whole sniper claim thing
Dooeyabillion (9:29:13 PM): and trusting me over a weird test seems a bit off
RBennie362 (9:29:27 PM): mabye that was part of the test too
Dooeyabillion (9:30:30 PM): ya think?
RBennie362 (9:30:36 PM): i dont know RBennie362 (9:39:01 PM): when are you going to start telling me the truth dooey?
Dooeyabillion (9:39:43 PM): what do you think I lied about?
Dooeyabillion (9:39:50 PM): being green?
Dooeyabillion (9:39:59 PM): do you expect me to say otherwise?
RBennie362 (9:40:07 PM): You are lying about being green
RBennie362 (9:46:30 PM): tell me the truth
RBennie362 (9:48:12 PM): come on dooey
RBennie362 (9:50:16 PM): DOOEY
Dooeyabillion (9:50:30 PM): im green
Dooeyabillion (9:50:38 PM): ^=truth
RBennie362 (9:50:49 PM): after talking to everyone today
RBennie362 (9:50:55 PM): im pretty convinced youre not
[/b]RBennie362 (9:51:04 PM): if you are a wolf just tell me
Dooeyabillion (9:51:07 PM): talking to who?
RBennie362 (9:51:11 PM): its pretty much found out anyways
Dooeyabillion (9:51:23 PM): and you will promise not to lynch me? right[/b]
RBennie362 (9:51:47 PM): i wont immeadiately lynch you
RBennie362 (9:51:57 PM): and you will still have time to wolf me
RBennie362 (9:52:56 PM): regardless we should talk and work this out
RBennie362 (9:54:13 PM): dooey I wont care if you are a wolf or not
RBennie362 (9:54:25 PM): tell me another wolf and I will lynch them instead
RBennie362 (9:56:01 PM): dooey....
Dooeyabillion (9:56:17 PM): you already told me that story
RBennie362 (9:56:26 PM): doesnt matter
RBennie362 (9:56:38 PM): If you are a wolf something can be worked out
RBennie362 (9:58:11 PM): seriously
RBennie362 (9:59:41 PM): dooey argo told me everything i needed to know
Dooeyabillion (9:59:59 PM): wtf does argo have to do with anything?
RBennie362 (10:00:16 PM): he gave me a set of very important information
Dooeyabillion (10:00:35 PM): now why would he give you important info?
RBennie362 (10:00:54 PM): because he shares my interest to root you out
Dooeyabillion (10:01:17 PM): you mean he wants to do more silly tests on me?
RBennie362 (10:01:22 PM): No RBennie362 (10:01:29 PM): I want you to tell me the truth
RBennie362 (10:01:33 PM): Whats your role
Dooeyabillion (10:02:01 PM): IF i was not green why would I tell you?
RBennie362 (10:02:20 PM): to get the process overwith
RBennie362 (10:02:35 PM): im sure losing thunder was a tough blow
RBennie362 (10:02:50 PM): just give it up so the game can be over
Dooeyabillion (10:03:57 PM): *leaves
Ok, the fact that he never defends himself is extremely sketchy to me.
Everything about that convo screams wolf to me, and I think its worth a vote.
yeah, I have played the newb card before.
but now that it is common knowledge that I used that tactic, would I really use it again? I was genuinely confused about the wolfsbane role, and it doesn't help that there are 2 definitions in the rules thread. (One of the rules threads anyway)
so yeah, the first bold part is me being sarcastic again, the second bold part, that is a valid question, what special role would ever tell some random person who they are, the part where you messed up your tags was talking about a previous convo:
RBennie362 (1:06:51 AM): some people do stupid **** their first game
RBennie362 (1:07:01 AM): i got one person to tell me all of the wolves
RBennie362 (1:07:07 AM): cause i promised if he did
RBennie362 (1:07:12 AM): i wouldnt lynch him
Dooeyabillion (1:07:19 AM): lol
Dooeyabillion (1:07:26 AM): thats hilarious
RBennie362 (1:07:36 AM): lol
and the last bold part is pretty much the same as the second.
Comment