TWG XL Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7507

    #106
    Re: TWG XL Postgame

    Originally posted by Kilgamayan
    See these were my thoughts exactly the first 15 fucking times blues went to Tass before Day 1 started.

    Why couldn't he have ever been a wolf for ANY of those instances to teach people a lesson about being idiots? Argh.
    Wasn't he, one time?

    Also, it's not like I was like HEY DBP LOOK IM THE GUARDIAN ON MY GOD PS IT'S NIGHT 1 WHO SHOULD I GUARD??

    It was like...one of the last few days and I needed to find a small alliance. Stoic thought he could trust him, Stoic died. If Stoic DIDN'T think he was human, I would have stayed away from him.
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #107
      Re: TWG XL Postgame

      Originally posted by JurseyRider734
      Wasn't he, one time?
      I'm pretty sure he wasn't ever.
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • StoicRoivaS
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 548

        #108
        Re: TWG XL Postgame

        Originally posted by JurseyRider734
        Wasn't he, one time?

        Also, it's not like I was like HEY DBP LOOK IM THE GUARDIAN ON MY GOD PS IT'S NIGHT 1 WHO SHOULD I GUARD??

        It was like...one of the last few days and I needed to find a small alliance. Stoic thought he could trust him, Stoic died. If Stoic DIDN'T think he was human, I would have stayed away from him.
        Not that this is even remotely the place to be discussing this old junk, but I didn't simply DIE if you recall....

        psthx4gardlol
        Like the moon over
        the day, my genius and brawn are
        wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
        -Bowser

        Comment

        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 1206

          #109
          Re: TWG XL Postgame

          I don't think a break is necessary.


          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

          Comment

          • sertman
            DADALADAH
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2005
            • 3910

            #110
            Re: TWG XL Postgame

            JWC, please shut the hell up. You've done nothing but hurt your argument that you aren't retarded.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #111
              Re: TWG XL Postgame

              Archived 5-21-2014 12:02 PM EST
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              Working...