TWG XII - Velyssis Victory!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lightdarkness
    Summer!!
    • Jul 2003
    • 11310

    #121
    I've talked to Tass, Alain, and EB.

    Tass seems to think I'm human (which is right XD) but my post made him uneasy, fair enough. I will continue to try and prove my humanity.

    Neight and I talked about mead1's post, and how he tried to put alain and myself together, obviously false

    Then, I talked to EB, trying to convince him my humanity. I brought up mead1's logic, and we talked about that. It seems to be the best choice as of right now.

    Comment

    • mead1
      Cerebellumberjack
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2003
      • 3960

      #122
      Originally posted by alainbryden
      Mead. What fails in your theory, is that the same evidence you use to convict LD, is the evidence that I said. In addition to this, you said that I am connected to LD.
      This is not where my theory fails. This means that assuming I am wrong (which is a possibility), we both have about the same suspicions of LD. As to the rest of your post, I already explained why it is entirely possible you would make a case against LD, and I feel no reason to justify myself further to you.

      You say I am making up more than I am presenting. That may have some bearing. There is a set amount of evidence, and an unlimited amount of possible theorizing.

      You are also correct that I connect you and eb through your vote on LD, but what does this prove? Is there any "evidence quota" that needs to be filled for a theory to be investigated?

      Finally, I am not attempting to impress anyone with the way I speak, nor am I using a thesaurus.

      You have done nothing in your posts to actually disprove anything that I said. Unless you have some actual evidence to disprove what I say, desist in your clogging of the topic. For it is you, who are not impressing anyone.

      Comment

      • evilbutterfly
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 5784

        #123
        Yeah, I was gonna switch off of LD to avoid killing him (because I always feel guilty of killing people, and really the voting thing isn't much to codemn him) and switch to mead, but now I see that people may switch to him and get him killed, and I'd still feel guilty, and I don't know if anything mead has done is really worth a lynching either. Plus it may appear as bandwagoning onto LD, which I don't want to do.

        So I'm conflicted, and not sure, but I think I have a solution. Afrobean really has been a lil strange this game. Last time he was a wolf I kinda knew it, and I feel bad about him now, so I think I may have him now, too. Sorry bud, but it had to be done.
        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
        And I write the blog for their website.

        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

        Comment

        • lightdarkness
          Summer!!
          • Jul 2003
          • 11310

          #124
          I now don't think mead is a wolf either XD He is acting just as I was a few minutes ago, and I don't think he is a wolf.

          I'm at a loss for who to vote for. Ap is telling me that I can't vote for myself, so I will put a vote on my buddy eb

          IF ANOTHER PERSON PUTS A VOTE ON EB I WILL INSTANTLY SWITCH OFF, I IN NO WAY THINK HE IS A WOLF, HOWEVER SELF VOTING IS NOT ALLOWED.

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #125
            OK... My feeling is that either LD or Alain has to be a wolf. But, I honestly have human feelings for both. So in my book, they both stay alive another day.

            That leaves nForcer, who I still am not too sure about (he has said VERY little on day 2), but he explained himself from day 1, and I see no reason to place a completely worthless vote on him, as no one else is going to follow.

            Lastly is Jursey. I talked about her with Hans last night, I read the posts by Hans and Alain about her, and I've seen her recent defensive post and counter-vote to Hans. The fact is that normally, I'd think she's human for the counter-vote. Generally it is human spite to bounce it back to whoever voted for them, but Jursey is different. Her normal is to do that. Her normal is to be bitchy and defensive and act like a spoiled child at the 1st sign of a vote against her. I honestly think that she is shedding herself of the "stupid" vibe that surrounds her, and has taken a very intelligent move. As soon as suspicion gets on her, she does what would normally be viewed as a human action, the spite counter-vote. In addition, it is her normal action.... but we've already established she isn't doing her normal TWG actions. She is being smarter. That vote wasn't.

            My Vote goes to Jursey, moreso for the reasons stated by Hans/Alain, but my small finding is the icing on the cake.


            LD - eyespew (1)
            Jursey - Hans, Tass (2)
            Alain - Mead, (1)
            Neon - Kilga, Alain, (2)
            Hans - Jursey (1)
            Afro - eb (1)
            eb - LD (1)

            Not Voted: Afro, Eric, Neon, nForcer (4)
            RIP

            Comment

            • evilbutterfly
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2003
              • 5784

              #126
              Speaking of Jurs, in response to what she said: People don't suspect you for being smart, they suspect you for being different.
              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
              And I write the blog for their website.

              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

              Comment

              • nforcer06164
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2003
                • 4772

                #127
                Sorry about the inactivity, everyone. I've had a hectic day, and I've had little time to read the thread (though I have), much less formulate a strategy. The first post I made was done within ten minutes, during which I also caught up on what I had missed in the thread.

                I stated before that I had an odd feeling about both LD and Jursey. As I thought about the issue when I had the chance, my leeriness (is that a word?) of the former slowly waned. I still have a bad feeling about Jursey, though. I don't know if her change in attitude is really suspicious to me, but it does make some sense. Anyway, based mostly on a gut feeling, I am going to vote for Jursey.

                PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                Originally posted by Squeek
                My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                Comment

                • JurseyRider734
                  lil j the bad b-word
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 7507

                  #128
                  Eb, Tass,

                  The reason I am ACTING different is because I am trying to act smarter, which is what I had in mind from Day 1, no matter what role I had. I wanted to prove people that I can play this game as well as others, and prove that I can handle playing even in this specific game which is supposedly more "taxing". So sorry that me trying to act smarter is coming off as "different" and "wolfish". I also wasn't even having my vote on Hans as a defense vote, as I stated to Alain on Day 1, I had a weird feeling about him. Even ask Alain.
                  Originally posted by Arch0wl
                  I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                  the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                  Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #129
                    I'm voting for LD. This is basically a bandwagon, but I think a bandwagon is better than a random vote. I'm sure that all decent evidence has already been brought forward, so I don't really have anything to add. I just would like to say that some good evidence that didn't seem to get any attention was when alain said that flypie might have let it slip to LD that she was a blue and LD took advantage of this and wolfed her, then played the "i'm bein' framed" card.

                    PS
                    (20:43:52) Afrobean: sorry to bother you, but what's better: a random vote or a bandwagon?
                    (20:43:57) Tasselfoot: neither.
                    (20:44:05) Tasselfoot: make your vote off of the best evidence you can muster.
                    (20:44:13) Tasselfoot: we have 7 people with votes, 5 with 1 and 2 with 2.
                    (20:44:18) Tasselfoot: random voting does dick.
                    (20:44:25) Afrobean: best evidence I can see has already been presented
                    (20:44:29) Tasselfoot: someone with 2 votes could get lynched.
                    (20:44:30) Tasselfoot: so?
                    (20:44:33) Tasselfoot: then bandwagon.
                    (20:44:33) Afrobean: random saved me from phantom
                    (20:44:47) Afrobean: **saves
                    (20:44:50) Tasselfoot: if the best evidence you've seen has been presented, then bandwagon....
                    (20:44:57) Tasselfoot: no reason not to vote for someone if you believe in the evidence
                    (20:45:12) Afrobean: alright, thanks

                    PPS what's the deal with jurs? You're all going to lynch her just because she isn't acting like an idiot?

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #130
                      LD - eyespew, Afro (2)
                      Jursey - Hans, Tass, nForcer (3)
                      Alain - Mead, (1)
                      Neon - Kilga, Alain, (2)
                      Hans - Jursey (1)
                      Afro - eb (1)
                      eb - LD (1)

                      Not Voted: Eric, Neon (2)

                      ends in 1 hour and 55 minutes.
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • alainbryden
                        Seen your member
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 2873

                        #131
                        I agree with Afrobean. I've been discussing the wolf thing more directly with Jursey, and I'm thinking you should pull votes of hey. Not sure about LD, but certainly shouldn't die tonight, because there isn't enough evidence against him. I still think neonatrias is the best choice.
                        ~NEIGH

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #132
                          Originally posted by alain
                          Not sure about LD, but certainly shouldn't die tonight, because there isn't enough evidence against him. I still think neonatrias is the best choice.
                          What evidence is there against neonatrias?

                          Comment

                          • evilbutterfly
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2003
                            • 5784

                            #133
                            You see, the thing is, every time I vote I talk to the person I'm voting for, and they always make me feel guilty and they appear to be human. And now I feel really dumb because I now think just about everybody is human. I am so clueless right now, but I'll stick with Afrobean for being kinda shifty. I'm not one to switch my vote much anyway, so yeah.

                            Also, I think everybody is kinda confused. More people need to post their ideas on the wolves. Think about it this way: if we all stay quiet, the wolves kill us and nothing is brought forward to find the wolves. If one person speaks out in that situation, they get killed. BUT if we ALL speak out against who we suspect, then everybody is "at risk" so we're no more likely to die. In the all-quiet situation, somebody who is killed may not be right, they're just being vocal, which is reason for wolfing. If we're all open and on to something, it's more obvious that if somebody dies they may be on to something. As such, it makes such a killing less likely. Therefore, EVERYBODY BE VOCAL ABOut ALL SUSPICIONS. Thanks .
                            So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                            In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                            So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                            And I write the blog for their website.

                            Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                            Comment

                            • alainbryden
                              Seen your member
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 2873

                              #134
                              His post suggesting that Flypie had a special role that the wolves knew about and that she got killed for that. If no human knew about the fact that Flypie was a special role, and she was, and neonatrias did, then he just told everyone that he's a wolf. This is assuming he was slipping up and not just pulling the most random Idea possible out of his ass, which I really don't think is possible.

                              nforcer, don't bandwagon on Tass' vote just because he refuses to change his vote even though there are better choices. You have NO evidence, just trust in other players that could be wolves. I suggest you change your vote, unless you're a wolf, in which case go ahead and lynch another human like you did TPS.
                              ~NEIGH

                              Comment

                              • nforcer06164
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2003
                                • 4772

                                #135
                                Alain, I stated before any votes were placed that I had some weird vibes about LD and Jursey. You were the first to post about Jursey, but even before that I was thinking about her and LD. The mere fact that I posted my vote after Tass because I haven't had time today is mere coincidence. I had a gut feeling ever since Flypie was killed. I'm not voting because of Tass's and eb's reasons. I'm voting on, once again, the feeling I got. It's not a bandwagon. I think Jursey has changed for the better, and that's a good thing. I guess I'm not allowed to vote on gut feelings, huh? Even though this is the first time I've ever done it?

                                I don't know why the hell you'd point a finger at me. YOU were the one on page 7 that pointed out Jursey's change in behavior. YOU were the one that posted the "evidence" that started the votes for Jursey. So, how is this vote from me so unusual? Simply because I'm not using the same "evidence" you used? Or did you forget about that already? Alain, that seems kind of odd to me. Oh, and if Jursey was a potential wolf to you earlier, why is she suddenly a human? You want a vote change, Alain? You got it.

                                PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                                Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                                Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                                Originally posted by Squeek
                                My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                                Comment

                                Working...