TWG XII - Velyssis Victory!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • eyespewgreekfire
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2003
    • 372

    #256
    Hans, a bit of evidence would be rather useful. Ever thought of that?

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #257
      Y'know what Hans? I hadn't gotten a vote because I haven't been suspicious. Why haven't I been suspicious??? Because I'm human and have nothing to be suspicious about.

      There are 10 players in the game left. Nine besides myself, and of those nine, anywhere between one and three could be a wolf, especially you Hans.

      I haven't taken a leadership roll because as far as we know, there isn't a seer. In the past, the seer has contacted me and I've run with the ball from there. But I can't do that this game. So, I've gone to helping eyespew as much as he'll let me. Yes it is more passive, but it is the best I'm able to do without the absolute trust of a seer backing me.


      This was the convo from last night:

      NotSoFarOff: So, my good friend.
      NotSoFarOff: Have you come up with any new evidence?
      TasselFoot: Just against you.
      NotSoFarOff: <3
      NotSoFarOff: What's that?
      TasselFoot: You're still being awfully quiet. And, you seem awfully interested in what I can find.
      NotSoFarOff: Well, I'll continue to be awfully quiet.
      NotSoFarOff: I've been awfully busy all week.
      TasselFoot: np. just busting your balls.
      NotSoFarOff: And will continue to be until Saturday night.
      NotSoFarOff: Competition stuff today, concert tomorrow, wedding rehearsal tomorrow, wedding Saturday. Then everything in my life slows down.
      NotSoFarOff: Or.
      NotSoFarOff: Wedding rehearsal Friday.
      NotSoFarOff: I'm surprised Eric racked as many votes up as he did.
      TasselFoot: bandwagoning will do that
      NotSoFarOff: Eric's bandwagoning, or bandwagoning onto his vote?
      TasselFoot: read the thread...
      NotSoFarOff: Ok. I get it now. I just skimmed it before.
      NotSoFarOff: Where do you think the wolf votes fell? Onto eb or eric? Or spread throughout?
      TasselFoot: spread, i'd imagine, if they are both human.... one sided if one of them is a wolf.
      NotSoFarOff: Honestly..
      NotSoFarOff: I'm not really sure if we lynched a wolf yet.
      NotSoFarOff: Oh yeah, there's Neon.
      NotSoFarOff: Maybe.
      TasselFoot: who knows
      NotSoFarOff: But you, my friend, have done quite a good job of staying out of the spotlight.
      NotSoFarOff: You haven't landed a single vote yet.
      TasselFoot: i try.
      NotSoFarOff: And really, you're overdue for a wolf role, aren't you?
      TasselFoot: if you say so. statistics say 3/16 chance
      NotSoFarOff: And you really haven't had your innovative ideas as you usually would.
      TasselFoot: you haven't had your intuitions. what is your point. and, what innovative ideas?
      NotSoFarOff: That's not true. I haven't told anyone them. I try my best to keep them away from my or anyone elses decision making.
      NotSoFarOff: But what I mean is, you usually try and take charge. You haven't assumed that position this game.
      TasselFoot: ask eyespew.
      NotSoFarOff: I'm just leaving all options open, that's all.

      At the time, I was talking to 3 other people in addition to watching TV and playing spades online. Needless to say, my attention wasn't on this conversation. So, at the end where my answers are very curt, its more to the effect of "Think what you want, because I really can't say anything that will change an opinion that you have already formed." Which, if you read past games, is the attitude I always have.

      You're intitled to your opinions Hans, and keep your vote on me if you'd like. I'm not worried. It seems more like you're voting for me because no one else has than because you have an actual reason to vote for me.

      And, for the record, the 2 times I've ever been lynched (TWG6, I think, and Infiltration) were because the wolves tricked other humans into thinking that I was "acting differently than he normally does."


      Lastly:

      eyespewgreekfire: hans perhaps?
      TasselFoot: what did you think of his convo with me?
      eyespewgreekfire: kinda fishy
      eyespewgreekfire: he seems kinda combative

      That was from about 15-20 minutes ago, a few minutes before you voted for me. So, what does that tell you, when the 1 confirmed human is worried about your humanity?
      RIP

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #258
        Also just realized something... and, thanks Hans. If you are human, you likely just got me killed.

        The only reason I can see myself still alive is because I hadn't been viewed as the biggest threat. I was staying out of the radar, not helping all that much in the thread, working behind the scenes. But, now you make me come out and talk about working with eyespew and all of a sudden I become a prime target again.

        Thanks.
        RIP

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #259
          I'm logged on at school right now, so that kind of makes me unable to make a huge post because I can't talk to anyone on AIM...yes...it's 8:30 and i'm at school. I'll probably be here til 11. But anyways, I had talked to eyespew earlier before I left and we had come to some kind of conclusion...but I need to talk to...Hans. Anyways, not much else I can add. This comp is a pos. I might be online later, so i'll talk to you guys soon.


          P.s. You can call me if you need to talk.
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • lightdarkness
            Summer!!
            • Jul 2003
            • 11310

            #260
            voting hanssky. Your vote of tass just doesn't add up. Almost no evidence, and kinda speculation. Also, the conversation i had with you last night raised some eyebrows in my head (is that a cliche?).

            Anyways, there isn't anyone else to vote for, so in the words of Ash Catcum... I CHOOSE YOU!

            Comment

            • ImEric12
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 1952

              #261
              When will this day end? I'll be very inactive for the next few days due to another robotics regional.

              Comment

              • HansSky
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1925

                #262
                Tass, I don't see why you're flipping out. I'm the only person that's accused you, and odds are you won't get lynched anyway, no matter HOW obvious it is(to me, at least).


                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                Lastly:

                eyespewgreekfire: hans perhaps?
                TasselFoot: what did you think of his convo with me?
                eyespewgreekfire: kinda fishy
                eyespewgreekfire: he seems kinda combative
                Yes, eyespew. You're an idiot. I was "combative". I was accusing him of being a wolf. Of course I'll be combative. I thought you were smarter than this.

                And LD, what more evidence do you have against me then against Tass? Yeah, that's right. None.
                hi

                Comment

                • lightdarkness
                  Summer!!
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 11310

                  #263
                  saturday aprox 8pm

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #264
                    Hans, I already said that I wasn't worried about your vote. I also didn't vote for you. Just setting out evidence that could be bad for you, since you felt the need to McCarthy me.

                    And jay... never again with the Pokemon references.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • lightdarkness
                      Summer!!
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 11310

                      #265
                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      Hans, I already said that I wasn't worried about your vote. I also didn't vote for you. Just setting out evidence that could be bad for you, since you felt the need to McCarthy me.

                      And jay... never again with the Pokemon references.
                      I heard wolves don't like pokemon

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #266
                        What Hans is doing reminds me a lot of what I tried when I was a wolf. Rather than wasting a wolfing on a big player, you try to get them lynched. If the plan goes through as planned, it's the best thing for the wolves: dead human that would be hard to wolf.

                        Now I must mention that I'm pretty sure that Alain was the guardian. If you can't see why, go back and read the story of alain's death and take notice of this part:
                        Alain lifted his hand up and a blue light started emanating from him.
                        And also take notice of the fact that ap said that the story was important to the game.

                        Now, if eb turns out to have been human (which he easily could have been, as we lynched him on little evidence), then I say we need to go after nforcer. He said himself that if the guardian died, eb would still be looked to, but I think this was just nforcer's way of drawing attention away from himself.

                        Comment

                        • Kilgamayan
                          Super Scooter Happy
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 6583

                          #267
                          Hmm.

                          On the one hand, the fact that Tass is still alive this late is naturally suspicious to me.

                          On the other hand, the fact that Hans is still alive this late is naturally suspicious to me as well. >_>

                          It seems to me that Hans is accusing Tass for doing the same thing Hans has been doing all game. If it weren't for Jursey's one errant vote, they'd be in the exact same boat - good players with no votes having kept quiet all game. Regardless, neither of them has enough evidence against them to warrant a vote yet.

                          I'm not sure about nforcer being a wolf, Afro. Assuming alain was the ****** that was constantly being referenced yesterday (it seems he was given the story showing he was the guardian), if eb was a wolf, then he would've simply told his fellow wolves that alain was the guardian. I would guess that removing the guardian is worth eb looking suspicious postmortem. Also, eyespew said that multiple people knew who ****** was, so someone else could be trying to set nforcer up (or even make a human eb look bad after death). Jursey was one such person that got named, so I want to hear what she thinks before I make a decision here.
                          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                          Comment

                          • Kilgamayan
                            Super Scooter Happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 6583

                            #268
                            Oh, I just remembered that alain sent me a "bye" message, like he did to LD. Sorry that I didn't bring it up before, I had forgotten about it since the extent of the conversation was this:

                            Alain: bye
                            Me: ?

                            I figured he was leaving the forums entirely or something. o_O
                            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                            Comment

                            • JurseyRider734
                              lil j the bad b-word
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 7507

                              #269
                              Yeah, Kilga, the guardian told me they were the guardian before they told anyone else, because I was talking to them by means of another telecommunications device. I was beginning to think that they were starting to act suspiciously, so eventually they just came out and told me they were the guardian. I was skeptical, I must say, but they weren't lying.

                              For some reason when Alain found out he was going to die, he went around saying "Goodbye" to everyone. I think he was just looking for attention and/or sympathy, and I believe he told everyone, Kilga.

                              On the other hand, I found out who else knew who ******* was. With this list, I was able to narrow down who could have spread it out to their wolf partners, but I haven't been able to come to an exact conclusion so I will refrain from voting at the moment.
                              Originally posted by Arch0wl
                              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #270
                                Jurs... put it this way... Eyespew, Alain, eb, myself, nForcer, and you ALL knew... eyespew told me on AIM that he thought LD knew also, but wasn't sure.

                                If we don't include LD, that is still 6 players, out of 12 in the game at that time. THOSE ARE VERY POOR ODDS. Plus, no one told me who the guardian was. I figured it out purely by process of elimination. Who is to say that a wolf couldn't have done the same thing, even if all 6 of those people mentioned above is/was human.

                                There just is no evidence that can point to any of those 6, let alone anyone else, of being a wolf. It sucks.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...