To vouch for eyespew, chat really was going extinct when I said that, allthough I won't discount the other claims of his odd behaviour.
TWG XII - Velyssis Victory!
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Also, Alain was acting really strange all last night. He said he was a wolf and he was gonna kill me and was all like OLOLOLO YOU'RE A DEAD MAN OLOLO! I don't think he really meant anything by any of it. Of course, Alain is tricky enough to try some reverse psychology and act silly to throw us off.So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.
Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =OComment
-
OK... things I've noticed so far.... On page 1, Afro and Neon both come out and say how smart it was of the wolves. Others commented on blah being a good kill, but those two commented on the power of the wolves, which has a fairly negative conotation for the humans, implying we're fucked.
Also, Afro has been arguing with the majority of the other people who have been active... eb, mead, alain, tps. Not so much arguing, but bickering/bouncing back and forth with.
We have a little string of "random" voting and counter-voting... I suggest we all back off from this, as was already stated. Lynching someone early, especially on day 1, is DEADLY for the humans. Also, perhaps one of the votes onto TPS wasn't random? I'm not sure what to make of all these votes, except that none of them have any substance behind them at all. Could be stupidity, could be wolfish, could be improper fear of an inactivity phantom or two..... regardless, knock it off.
Those are my initial thoughts after just reading the thread once. My views may be slightly skewed, and a 2nd or 3rd reading of the thread should fix that, but that is what I see as of right now.
On other news, the oddness of the hidden blue roles is.... different. But, as I am once again an outsider looking in, I'll request my usual desire to be seered and form and alliance. Even moreso now that we don't know what all the roles are, even one blue doesn't know what all the blue roles are, we need someone to be the central backbone of an alliance, work together to get those people together. And, yes, only a seer (if there is one) will be able to see me as a 100% human.... nothing more I can do than offer my aid to help the team. If you want to work with me, excellent. If not, we'll have a harder time winning. And, if I hear nothing from others, I hope the blues at least contact SOMEONE to help work with and build an alliance.RIPComment
-
Just re-read the thread... and nForcer's post at the bottom of page 2 really screams at me. Anyone else find something wrong with it? I mean, look what happened when I thought the info on roopert made him a wolf. No, he was the other seer. nForcer knows this, even says he knows this, yet disregards it and votes for eyespew anyway. Lets also not forget the most obvious conclusion of eyespew's comments in the chat.... that he is telling the truth! That he is confused.
I'd like to hear what nForcer has to say, and also would like to know if anyone else sees what I'm seeing... its the best I have so far for a potential vote.RIPComment
-
Remember seer that coming forward to Tass helps Tass win. Whether he is a human or not. We still do not know if there is a master wolf role in this game which changes things. Also, if there is a seer in this game, which it's entirely possible there isn't, odds would be that he saw one of Tass, Me, or Blah. If It was Blah then that's a loss, if it was one of Tass or I then I haven't heard, and Tass clearly hasn't either. It is also possible that Tass was seen as a wolf and it is being kept quiet until some trustees can be told. If anyone else was seen then the seer isn't as experienced as I assumed. If there isn't even a seer, then forget everything I just said.
On a side note, it's good to see Tass hasn't changed his strategy.Comment
-
Seriously... drink less red bull.... get more sleep. While that post was quite accurate.... it rambled alot. Its late buddy. Get some rest.
Plus, for all the reasons everyone has said in the plethora of past games I've been in.... why on earth would I change my strategy, green, blue, or red?
On that same side note, Tass helping Tass win is the general theme I live by. It just so happens that when I win, my team does too. But, I am always willing to sacrifice myself for the team, IF it gets the team a win. Generally speaking, it hasn't. But, that is why I always offer myself as the alliance figurehead... I'm willing to risk myself for the team.
And, now I think I'm rambling. G'night sweet TWGlings.RIPComment
-
Nforcer, that would just be to obvious. There is no way that he would try and act that clueless to throw people off, it would just bring suspiscion on him. I've decided to switch my vote off Alain, though he fits the description of my idea, I guess a few people could; thus, I do not wan't to get rid of a power player this early in the game. My vote is going to Mead1 because he "random" voted the same person. I really don't want to vote him, but I don't think you can vote yourself. So no worries Mead, I'm going to change my vote as soon as more evidence comes up.Comment
-
Alright Tass, here's the thing about eyespew...
Most here may or may not have realized that I normally, at the beginning of the game, post anything that I find odd, suspicious, and the like. This time, I saw something that struck me as odd; specifically, eyespew's comment in the chats. Remember, we had been discussing long before he made that comment that most of us had NOT received a second PM. Why then, after we had established that, would he say what he did? I found it strange, and that's about it. I know that did something for me, but I didn't expect anyone else to find it odd. I very well realized that he may be a blue, but there was another reason I voted for him that I did not mention...
Also, I did not want to say this, but I also want to see eyespew come in and at least say something. I still am a little suspicious of him as before, but he was active before the game started. Now, he is nowhere to be found. If he shows up and something else catches my attention, I may change my vote. For now, however, it stands.
On a side note: Everybody, remember how Alain acted in TWGVIII. He was human, and he was a little frantic in the beginning. It's not a reason to suspect Alain as of yet.
PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!
Originally posted by SqueekMy mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"Comment
-
What do you mean by "the same person"? No one else had voted for eb before mead's post.Originally posted by Tps222My vote is going to Mead1 because he "random" voted the same person.I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.Comment
-
Maybe eyespew was starting the game with a little more strategy than most. He could have just been trying to lure out the special roles, may it be blue or red, to say: "Yeah, I got two PMs, didn't you?" What I don't think is that he was completely clueless about it, rather that he knew what he was doing. This doesn't necessarily make him a special role, but maybe just a human trying to pinpoint a special role.hiComment
-
Nforcer, your vote for me is on the rather sophmoric side. EB pulled the 2 pm trick before I did, as did alain. I apologise as well for my last words in the chat to be haha.
Only thing I have to go on (I hate day 1) this point is that eric's "random" vote happened to be for someone with a vote already, to perhaps get that person lynched.
Comment
-
You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Even nforcer tried that (last game, I think) and we all bought it because he's kinda new. Anybody could try it this game since "It's different I don't understand!!" I asked if people got their 2nd PM and several were confused, so although I didn't lure out any blues and red, I did get a few people who probably are green.Originally posted by Tps222There is no way that he would try and act that clueless to throw people off
And yeah, I wake up at 5:30 to see only this much is posted? If talking is this slow now, that's not a good sign. The chat is empty too, so that's no excuse. More needs to be said so we can get wolfies (or agents or infiltrators, whatever).So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.
Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =OComment
Comment