Seer? or Guardian.
TWG XII - Velyssis Victory!
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
I said I found it interesting, I said do what you wish with it. I did NOT say OMG HE IS A WOLF LETS ALL LYNCH HIM RITE LOL?Originally posted by mead1LD, that isn't incriminating at all. Seriously, who didn't find it weird that eyespew was the one gaurded, and the one targeted. It doesn't happen that often. I honestly don't see how that makes him a wolf. I think that LD is grasping for straws to save himself.
I'm voting EB for said convo, it's a lot better than what I had, and what I had was just something I thought was interesting, that I thought i'd share with the rest of the group. Notice I didn't vote for him
GOSSSSSSSSSSSSh
Comment
-
What eb did was smart and stupid at the same time if he was a wolf. If he is a wolf, he now knows who the guardian is and is able to tell his wolfpals, but also stupid because eyespew obviously would post the conversation. This mostly took the main suspicions I had (and maybe the person i was talking to had) off of alain. evilbutterfly has some explaining to do, I believe.
Originally posted by Arch0wlI'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use
Originally posted by AfrobeanJust that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.Comment
-
Hold up kids, lemme explain myself. Please no more votes for me until I can explain. Remember, short day w/ insta = bad for humans, so let me write a post.So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.
Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =OComment
-
Consider this. Eyespew knows the guardian. IF eb is a wolf, he tells his fellow wolves and the guardian dies either tonight or the next night, depending on how long they try to hide that they know. If he isn't a wolf, then the guardian won't die, simple as that.
We let eb live. As soon as eyespew announces a dead guardian, then we kill eb. This does two things. If eb is a wolf, then they may try to keep him alive, therefore the guardian will live even if the wolves know who it is, just to make eb look human. This is, of course, dependent on the fact that no one other than eyespew and eb know who the guardian is. Otherwise there are flaws.
This plan is only as good as the trust on all other people in the loop. Therefore. Let eb live tonight, Humans win either way. My vote reverts to lightdarknessComment
-
Here's the deal:
The other day, I IMed **** (I guess eyespew doesn't want his name posted on the boards) and was talking to him. If you don't know me, then you may not understand, but I often muse about wolf strategies and what I would do as a wolf. So I tell him this plan (which I really don't want to post because it'll ruin me ever using it in the future, but whatever). The idea is to tell the person you're going to wolf that you're the guardian, during whatever night you're killing them. So like, say I'm a wolf and I want to kill eyespew. As soon as night falls, I IM eyespew and say I'm the guardian, that I'm gonna guard him, and then I PM the host and say to wolf eyespew. If he dies, no harm done. He hasn't told anybody for fear of a wolf killing the guardian, and he can't say anything once dead or during Night to say that anybody even contacted him. However, if he's saved, he assumes you're really the guardian and trusts you completely. This would put a wolf in the perfect position to annihilate the humans.
Anywho, I tell ***** that strat and the next day somebody (eyespew) gets saved. So I do the normal thing and IM eyespew, saying "YAY!" He asks if I'm blue, I say no, but I did express an interest in knowing what roles exist. He wouldn't tell me (I guess they hadn't contacted him yet) but he did say that he already knew one of the roles. When he said that, it was early into this day, so whoever came to him had to have done it earlier, as in, that night. eyespew had just said he already knew one blue and was giving him all his info, so I quickly said "If it's ***** and he IMed you last night saying he's the guardian, DON'T TRUST HIM!" Sure enough, it WAS *****, and he had done exactly what I had explained in my plan. When eyespew told me this, I was very excited, since I figured we had nabbed a wolf.
The convo eyespew posted mentions the plan that I told to *****. He wanted to know when I told him so that he would be able to know if ***** had admitted being the guardian before or after I unveiled my plan. If he did it before, then we must not have caught a wolf, but if he did it after, we may have something. I'm not trying to pull ***** down or anything, I'm just presenting the facts.
And concerning the "well I would wolf you :P" thing that I said to eyespew, which some of you may find odd: you guys don't know me. Anybody who has talked to me for very long at all during TWG knows that I often muse about wolves, what I would do as one, and what I think they should do now. Part of it is that I'd like to be a wolf, part of it is that it's just how I think. Even in real life, when I hear about crimes and such that are committed, I always say "well they should have done this and that!" Please don't take it as wolfish, guys, it's just how I am. People who know me can back me up on this one. eyespew can verify that I've said all that I said before. Anything else I need to say to save my ass?So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.
Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =OComment
-
Alain makes a good case. So good of a case, I am no longer under the impression that he is a wolf. Thopugh I am still suspicious of both eb and ld, my vote reamins on LD for the reasons he stated. Hear that? It's my theory sinking like a stone.Comment
-
One thing Alain, regarding your "save eb" plan.... it is NEVER a good idea to hold off lynching a wolf if you are confident he is a wolf. You can do the math behind it, but it checks out. It is never better to kill a "maybe" wolf over a wolf.
To counter that... eb's post is rather interesting. As I'm not in the loop (and was kindly reminded of this), I can't know all the facts. But, for those who ARE in the loop, I hope that you look at both Alain's and eb's statements and come to a conclusion about which one is a wolf, if either. Also the LD factor as well.
I'm willing to play by team rules... so whatever those who are in the loop decide, I'm willing to trust in your findings, as I am lacking of all the intel to make the decision myself.
Lastly, mead... you're acting like an idiot.RIPComment
-
A few things I find odd about this post, guys... remember, that quoting of LD is the first post he made after mine.Originally posted by lightdarknessYou're really trying to save yourself now, aren't you?Originally posted by nforcer06164OK, guys, this is disgusting. You've had more than 14 hours to say something after my post, and many of you were able to, yet there has been no discussion. No discussion is just slowly giving the wolves a win. I have to give some credit to Alain for a least putting up the vote history, because that at least gave me something to say.
I'm going to vote LD for now. I think this subtle voting pattern may be a double-reverse psychology stunt he's trying to pull.
Narrator, there's no time for the day's end. We don't know when our votes will be final.
Yesterday, nforcer IM'd me, and I got the impression that he was trying to contact a fellow wolf, to dicuss the fact they were guarded. I will post the convo when I get home for further review. It could just be me, but I got a werid feeling from it.
1) How is my post an attempt to try and save myself? You knew just as well as everyone else that there was nothing incriminating about my IM. In fact, I IMed almost everyone just about the same way. I wanted to see how people reacted. This was a good time to see if people had strange reactions to the guard.
2) Everyone, notice how he avoids my accusation and immediately turns it around on me. I mean, he doesn't even do so much and say, "Wow, that's really bad evidence to vote on." What does that say? Seems like a wolfy defensive move to me.
PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!
Originally posted by SqueekMy mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"Comment
-
I don't know what I can do for you guys to prove my humanity :'( I try talking to people but it gets me no where, apparently the evience is "stacked" against me, and I don't know how to get rid of it.
You know I can be an asset to the team, you just have to keep me around and trust me. I know that may be hard, but if there is a seer out there, and you are alive, seer me and tell eyespew. That will at least prove to you guys i'm a good guy

Comment
-
I think those are the 2 parts that everyone is having a hard time with.... They don't trust you, so they aren't going to just start now. And, as such, they aren't going to keep you around....., you just have to keep me around and trust me.
If only it were that easy LD, then no one would get lynched... "Guys! I'm Human! I Swear! Keep Me Alive, Trust Me, I Won't Screw You In The Ass!!!!!"RIPComment
-
I don't know what to do. There really isn't any way for me to defend myself, so do whatever you want. It's a lost cause for me.Originally posted by TasselfootI think those are the 2 parts that everyone is having a hard time with.... They don't trust you, so they aren't going to just start now. And, as such, they aren't going to keep you around....., you just have to keep me around and trust me.
If only it were that easy LD, then no one would get lynched... "Guys! I'm Human! I Swear! Keep Me Alive, Trust Me, I Won't Screw You In The Ass!!!!!"
BTW, if there is a psychic this game, please report to eyespew tomorrow, BECAUSE I'M NOT A FRICKEN WOLF.
Comment

Comment