TWG XII - Velyssis Victory!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nforcer06164
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2003
    • 4772

    #46
    Thanks for showing up, eyespew. I just happened to be in the chats when you made your statement, so it seemed off-color when you were the only one I saw pull that trick. You've recieved to support of more than two people, so I can't say I'm as suspicous as I was before. However, I need to read the thread and maybe even the chat logs over before I find something that causes me to change my vote. Don't take it personally if I don't change it, you won't be lynched anyway =P

    PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
    Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
    Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

    Originally posted by Squeek
    My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #47
      I think this round is ending WAY TOO EARLY.... we've only been given about 24 hours on day 1 to figure things out. But, if aperson decides to keep the deadline at tonight, i'll have to put in a vote now, as I'm leaving and will be out all night.

      Originally posted by nforcer
      but there was another reason I voted for him that I did not mention...
      That one line really hit a nerve for me... I mean, odds are you aren't going to be voted off tonight, and I'd really like to know what this "reason" is, but it seems like something a wolf COULD say to try and justify an otherwise shaky vote. So, combine that with your already weak vote on eyespew, my vote goes to nForcer.

      I'll be back late tonight boys. If there happens to be something crucial that happens later tonight and y'all feel I need to know about it, call my cell. Number is in my away message. I'll be at Madison Square Garden, so I'd rather not be disturbed if possible. Later boys. Happy hunting.
      RIP

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #48
        Just saw nForcer's post... still doesn't change my feelings. Later.
        RIP

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #49
          Wow...I really don't understand on how there could be such bandwagoning on to Eric. Okay...so he had to go out. And yes he placed a "random" vote on someone who had already been voted. Maybe he didn't know. He most likely used a random name generator and it came as TPS and didn't care if he was voted before or not, but there's always two sides to things and just because he did something stupid doesn't mean it's automatically wolfish.

          I really don't have too much to go on, considering I always have to get off early (no laptop) and I had riding this afternoon so I wasn't able to be in the AIM chat...so i'm still going to hold off on voting until I see something worthy enough.
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #50
            I agree that nforcer seems a little off. I'm not so sure that he's worthy of a lynch right now.

            Same goes for eric. His random on someone with a vote already is quite strange, but I don't think a wolf would be so stupid as to do that. He probably just didn't notice.

            Actually, my eyes shift toward Tps. My reasoning is that he seemed to be pushing for alain pretty strongly in the chat last night (LD's log doesn't seem to have that part in there, but I'm pretty sure it was in the time between 10 and 11 last night). He didn't even have any real evidence, but he kept pressuring anyway. And with such lacking reasoning, I don't see why Tps would pressure to take out a power player who may in fact be human.

            Comment

            • flypie743
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2004
              • 3210

              #51
              Just a few things to say:

              1. Yeah, Eric random voted for someone who already had one vote. Maybe he didn't see it. However, he could have done it intentionally, but I don't think he would have been that dumb to bandwagon on someone like that on the first day. Meh, in TWG II I was seer. I bandwagon’d onto Tass the first day and then people all started voting for me. I was almost lynched, but then saved myself by forming an alliance with Tass. I don’t think we should make the same mistake with Eric and all bandwagon onto him.

              2. I really don’t see why eb voted for LD. Last game eb yelled at LD for random voting, so LD didn’t. Now, eb is yelling at LD for not random voting. Eh?

              3. We still have until 10 tonight (EST), so I am going to hold off on my vote until later.

              IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

              Comment

              • Tps222
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 6169

                #52
                Originally posted by Tps222
                I've decided to switch my vote off Alain, though he fits the description of my idea, I guess a few people could; thus, I do not wan't to get rid of a power player this early in the game.
                I stopped with Alain. I don't want to get rid of an active person, and a good one, though he fits what I am thinking, so could a few other people, so I switched off him.

                I'm a little suspicious of Afro, your being more active and critical then normal, but I will wait it out.

                I have re-considered my vote against MEAD1, and decided to take my vote off. Chances are he was in a hurry, as he post said, and didn't see LD's post. Though there is some theories going around, there really isn't enough time, so until I see something that convinces me, i voting Strecthy Panda. She has no posts. Going back to my old plan. With the shortened day and all, I don't want to get rid of an active helpful person. At least, if a wolf is active, then they have a chance to slip-up. If we keep innactive people, they are nor helping us, and could be a wolf. [/i]

                Comment

                • nforcer06164
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2003
                  • 4772

                  #53
                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  Originally posted by nforcer
                  but there was another reason I voted for him that I did not mention...
                  That one line really hit a nerve for me... I mean, odds are you aren't going to be voted off tonight, and I'd really like to know what this "reason" is, but it seems like something a wolf COULD say to try and justify an otherwise shaky vote.
                  Did you not see my next paragraph?

                  Originally posted by nforcer06164
                  I very well realized that he may be a blue, but there was another reason I voted for him that I did not mention...

                  Also, I did not want to say this, but I also want to see eyespew come in and at least say something.
                  My reason that I did not mention was, in fact, the fact that I wanted to see him talk. Yes, I know I worded it strangely, and I should've kept it in the same paragraph. I was posting in the school computer lab and the bell rang as soon as I posted. I didn't have time to review my post, so I didn't see how iffy that seemed. Sorry about that.

                  PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                  Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                  Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                  Originally posted by Squeek
                  My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                  Comment

                  • Tps222
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 6169

                    #54
                    Err, forgot strechy wasnt' playing. Neonatrias. Vote is subject to change by the end of the night, dont get on my case about it.

                    Comment

                    • eyespewgreekfire
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 372

                      #55
                      Care to give some evidence for your vote tps? You see, we like reasons and ideas around here, not irrationality.

                      Comment

                      • nforcer06164
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2003
                        • 4772

                        #56
                        Originally posted by Tps222
                        I have re-considered my vote against MEAD1, and decided to take my vote off. Chances are he was in a hurry, as he post said, and didn't see LD's post. Though there is some theories going around, there really isn't enough time...
                        Earlier...

                        Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                        Originally posted by Tps222
                        My vote is going to Mead1 because he "random" voted the same person.
                        What do you mean by "the same person"? No one else had voted for eb before mead's post.
                        Originally posted by Tps222
                        Yea, my bad, I meant Eric. Oops, sorry mead.*feels like an idiot*
                        I defended you big time in the chats last night which you have seen yet because I thought you just said a few things you may not have meant to say. But now, you're being horribly inconsistent, and it has gone just too far for me at this point. TPS, you have some explaining to do.

                        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                        Originally posted by Squeek
                        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #57
                          For what. Read up 2 posts, I was fixing it, since I can't edit.

                          Comment

                          • eyespewgreekfire
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 372

                            #58
                            Tps you gotta cut this out. First youre all big on getting alain, and you realize that wont work. Now you make another vote for no real reason. Are your reasons for stretchy and neon the same? If so, please say that so as not to seem ambigous. Please give evidence for all your votes. Also, please do not push against someone when you have so little evidence. The way I see it, you just want alain lynched because he is a good player.

                            Comment

                            • nforcer06164
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2003
                              • 4772

                              #59
                              You voted mead. You supposedly changed your vote to eric because you made a mistake in voting mead. Now, in the few posts above, you acted as though you hadn't changed your vote at all. That makes absolutely no sense. Did you conveniently forget that you were bandwagoning eric, or what?

                              PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                              Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                              Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                              Originally posted by Squeek
                              My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #60
                                I'm not sure if the deadline is tonight or not. I might be leaving soon, so I've decided to put out a vote. I'm voting for Tps. My reasoning is his behavior in the chat last night.

                                Another thing I think is funny: After we all kept saying that going after alain was stupid, he pulled his vote off. That's what a wolf would do if they saw that a plan wasn't going through as planned. I know, because I did something similar when I was a wolf. Some of you may recall that I was 100% against Tass, and when I saw that the "kill tass" plan wasn't working, I accused Tass and LD of being masons, even though I knew for sure who the masons were.

                                Comment

                                Working...