TWG XII - Velyssis Victory!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #151
    Wow, ns guardian.
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • evilbutterfly
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 5784

      #152
      Well, at least now I know I was right about the electro guy being the guardian. Congrats to whoever saved eyespew, and let's go on and win this thing. Just remember, wolves may try to be tricky, so don't trust everybody immediately .
      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
      And I write the blog for their website.

      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

      Comment

      • JurseyRider734
        lil j the bad b-word
        • Aug 2003
        • 7507

        #153
        AWW GUARDIAN ANGEL, HOW CUTE.
        Originally posted by Arch0wl
        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

        Comment

        • nforcer06164
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2003
          • 4772

          #154
          Wow, now I feel bad about suspecting eyespew before. Dare I say that we're well on our way to victory now?

          PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
          Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
          Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

          Originally posted by Squeek
          My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

          Comment

          • mead1
            Cerebellumberjack
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 3960

            #155
            Yay for the gaurdian. Now we know there is one in this game.

            Comment

            • alainbryden
              Seen your member
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2003
              • 2873

              #156
              Nice going. Here's a summary of yesterday's end.

              ~NEIGH

              Comment

              • alainbryden
                Seen your member
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2003
                • 2873

                #157
                I'm sorry about the stretch, I didn't consider that others may not have a 17' screen. And notice that I've reversed blah and eb's records accidentally in the long term records.
                ~NEIGH

                Comment

                • nforcer06164
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2003
                  • 4772

                  #158
                  But where is the game discussion? Seriously. Yesterday, there was a little chatter about the flypie kill being an attempt to frame LD. Eyespew voted for LD, and now there was an attempt to kill eyespew... hmmm... possibly ANOTHER attempt to frame LD? Or am I thinking too hard? Any input, guys?

                  PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                  Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                  Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                  Originally posted by Squeek
                  My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                  Comment

                  • nforcer06164
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2003
                    • 4772

                    #159
                    OK, guys, this is disgusting. You've had more than 14 hours to say something after my post, and many of you were able to, yet there has been no discussion. No discussion is just slowly giving the wolves a win. I have to give some credit to Alain for a least putting up the vote history, because that at least gave me something to say.

                    I'm going to vote LD for now. I think this subtle voting pattern may be a double-reverse psychology stunt he's trying to pull.

                    Narrator, there's no time for the day's end. We don't know when our votes will be final.

                    PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                    Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                    Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                    Originally posted by Squeek
                    My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                    Comment

                    • eyespewgreekfire
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 372

                      #160
                      where have you been eric? you paying attention to the game?

                      Comment

                      • eyespewgreekfire
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 372

                        #161
                        Also, as I said before, if youre a speical role PLEASE TELL ME! I still need to hear from the seer, if he exists.

                        Comment

                        • lightdarkness
                          Summer!!
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 11310

                          #162
                          Originally posted by nforcer06164
                          OK, guys, this is disgusting. You've had more than 14 hours to say something after my post, and many of you were able to, yet there has been no discussion. No discussion is just slowly giving the wolves a win. I have to give some credit to Alain for a least putting up the vote history, because that at least gave me something to say.

                          I'm going to vote LD for now. I think this subtle voting pattern may be a double-reverse psychology stunt he's trying to pull.

                          Narrator, there's no time for the day's end. We don't know when our votes will be final.
                          You're really trying to save yourself now, aren't you?

                          Yesterday, nforcer IM'd me, and I got the impression that he was trying to contact a fellow wolf, to dicuss the fact they were guarded. I will post the convo when I get home for further review. It could just be me, but I got a werid feeling from it.

                          Comment

                          • Tasselfoot
                            Retired BOSS
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 25185

                            #163
                            Yesterday, nforcer IM'd me, and I got the impression that he was trying to contact a fellow wolf, to dicuss the fact they were guarded. I will post the convo when I get home for further review. It could just be me, but I got a werid feeling from it.
                            So... him contacting you is him contacting a fellow wolf? Nice subtle way on implicating nforcer along with yourself.............
                            RIP

                            Comment

                            • eyespewgreekfire
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 372

                              #164
                              Tass, I think what LD means is that nforcer IMed LD thinking LD was a fellow wolf, thinking it was someone other than LD.

                              Comment

                              • lightdarkness
                                Summer!!
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 11310

                                #165
                                Originally posted by eyespewgreekfire
                                Tass, I think what LD means is that nforcer IMed LD thinking LD was a fellow wolf, thinking it was someone other than LD.
                                Indeed, i.e. a wrong IM. Tried to click on someone elses name.

                                Comment

                                Working...