TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Duskfall
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2019
    • 0

    #1801
    Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

    Wahoo thanks!

    Comment

    • Duskfall
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2019
      • 0

      #1802
      Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

      Originally posted by flashflash account
      Man we need nutella up in here
      I wonder if they're interested in playing on ffr
      She played a game on 451 a shirt while ago and we were both mafia

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1803
        Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

        Originally posted by XelNya
        and sadly I think i'm a town yelling at another town atm but I'mma do it anyway
        XelxMML interaction, seems important


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1804
          Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'm gonna politely inform you that I am not a mentor during this game, though I totally get how you'd reach that conclusion based on this post.

          Without posting a copy paste of anything I'm gonna ask for what I feel is an important detail: how is the spelling and grammar? I feel notorious enough from personal conversations we've had for you to be able to rule if it's actually me, or an impostor with those kinds of details.

          Also, I surmise we lynch based on this info and lynch between:

          Me
          FG
          T-Force
          Lar

          Because in this situation, these are the only people I think who could copy me well enough for sunfan to think it's me.

          Raeko is ruled out by default.
          I don't even talk to Subaru offline.
          Sotrn is eh? lTWG? Maybe? Dunno. I don't think he could pull it off.
          I don't even know who duskfall is.
          DBP I don't think can emulate me well enough. He's too nice and too PC for it.

          Lar I've chatted with enough... And actually I think we can use him to rule me out. Possibly.
          Trevor and I talk often enough for sure. Him and Shadow are pretty much the people who play TWG I talk to the most.
          FG I think can copy me. She's edgy enough, but is very easily the weakest candidate and would be the first i'd knock off.

          But yep, this is gonna be a fun eod since I actually have to care now.
          this is an important piece of evidence as well


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1805
            Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

            Originally posted by XelNya

            But yep, this is gonna be a fun eod since I actually have to care now.
            Narrator: He didn't actually care.


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1806
              Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

              RE: Xelnya, there are a few glimpses of -something- there, but there's a lack of action and conviction behind most of his "contributions"

              The most active he has been is when sunfan mentioned that Xelnya could be his mentor. Xelnya made that big post discussing who could and could not emulate Xelnya, and uses that to inform a potential lynch pool.

              This is not scumhunting, even if it looks that way. That post is a purely linguistic analysis, relying on meta and general posting trends instead of thread interactions and... you know, in-game reads.


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1807
                Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Duskfall
                Focus less on what happened focus more on why it matters
                Duskfall is town


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1808
                  Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  You're saying you compared her content to DPB's not because of content but because the logic was something wolves wouldn't follow on that situation.

                  But that applies to everyone , in the sense that if anyone did something you wouldn't see them doing as wolf then you would read them town

                  So there's no reason to directly compare to DBP.

                  Basically what I'm accusing you of is pretending Funny has more content then she actually does; you avoided reading her for half the game (Funny = TWGma in your earlier reads) and now that you have to read her you don't want to look foolish calling someone town when you couldn't name their top 2 town's at this stage.

                  Bring back in that you would clear her over Trevor, who actually has done shit and is doing shit now, and your stance is absurd
                  This is a really good post


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • flashflash account
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2017
                    • 567

                    #1809
                    Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    This is a really good post
                    So good that it changed my mind
                    aka mikey

                    -----

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                    Originally posted by QueenAshy
                    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1810
                      Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      XelxMML interaction, seems important
                      I'm currently reading this as placating and setting up a deescalation with a town he got in a spat with

                      "I think I'm town yelling at another town"

                      it feels unnatural for someone to phrase it like this, I'd say "I think you're town" instead of "I think I'm town and you're town"

                      I know it's dangerous to use stuff like this to inform reads but I'm bringing it up


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1811
                        Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                        regarding the vigi stuff, my guess is that the wolves got super lucky with a vigi roleblock N1 and just repeated it N2

                        I think it's normal for them to not nightkill someone they know is the vigi and instead opt to PR hunt outside of that, in hopes of nailing another PR

                        just get the vigi to waste their shots then nightkill them in the third night. if the vigi claims then they're lock clear, and in this circumstance the jailkeeper would protect them. Thus all subsequent nights would be them hunting the jailkeeper. I guess they thought Raeko had PR equity and offed her -- without the jailkeeper the fact that a claimed vigi exists doesn't matter since they can just NK them.

                        this doesn't help us at all but is just something to brag about in postgame if I'm right


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #1812
                          Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                          I'm going to bed now so since you're here i just wanted your thoughts on xel/poptar/fg
                          Can you think of anything that makes this world not exist?
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • flashflash account
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2017
                            • 567

                            #1813
                            Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                            I know this is like the worst time for me to get flimsy on reads so imma double down tomorrow and actually follow up on stuff I think
                            Make sure I know where I'm at
                            aka mikey

                            -----

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                            Originally posted by QueenAshy
                            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #1814
                              Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                              Alright, Xel

                              If he's gonna sit out literal days at a time I feel like I can go ahead and vote. Out of our 3 Xel is the optimal choice to do first
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #1815
                                Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                Narrator: He didn't actually care.
                                No one ran with sunfan which btw is a genuine mistake

                                He literally had a lead and ya'll weren't interested. The storn wagon is infaulably more worth delving into and i'm a tad angry everyone is giving out town reads like free candy that didn't cost you shit.

                                Lar doesn't deserve his town status rn nor does anyone on the storn wagon.

                                Comment

                                Working...