TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #1831
    Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Duskfall
    Honestly let's just hammer this and move on, don't see anything more productive coming from today
    xelnya

    sure let me help you along

    and someone is gonna make some comment about me self-voting and i'm a bad town for it

    then they're gonna be like "well we need to examine the train"

    and then fucking lead you to another town

    heck you'll likely hit the vigi next knowing ya'll

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #1832
      Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

      and hey sure

      ok i'm a bad town

      fair

      cool

      yep

      Comment

      • TWGma
        FFR Player
        • May 2017
        • 3

        #1833
        Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

        I mean, I guess?
        XelNya
        Originally posted by Charu
        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
        Why are you fucking pockets again?
        Originally posted by Celirra
        i like tforce more than you

        Comment

        • ShadoWolfe
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 171

          #1834
          Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

          STOP POSTING
          Last edited by ShadoWolfe; 01-26-2020, 04:14 PM.





          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
          Originally posted by YoshL
          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

          Comment

          • ShadoWolfe
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 171

            #1835
            Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

            Vote Count (thru #1823)

            5 — XelNya — MixMasterLar, Duskfall, flashflash account, XelNya, TWGma
            3 — not voting — Funnygurl555, SubaruPoptart, DaBackpack


            Progression:
            (may not always accompany votecount)

            MixMasterLar - - - - - --> XelNya
            Duskfall -- -- - - -- - ---> XelNya
            (VC at #1824)
            ————————————————————————
            flashflash account - - - > XelNya
            XelNya - - - -- - - - - --> XelNya
            TWGma -- -- --- -- -- --> XelNya


            As always, if any votes are missing or incorrectly logged, please reach me on discord to get it corrected ASAP.




            Insta has been hit as of post #1833. Day 3 has ended.
            Last edited by ShadoWolfe; 01-26-2020, 04:26 PM.





            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
            Originally posted by YoshL
            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #1836
              Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

              During a lull in deliberations, an impassioned group of townsmembers rushed XelNya, demanding his lynch. Surprisingly, XelNya took the noose from them and tied it around his own neck.

              XelNya has been insta-lynched. XelNya was...
              Vanilla Town


              Night 3 has begun.

              Night 3 will end in approximately 28 hours and 30 minutes, at 10PM Server Time, January 27th,
              OR
              if every player with a night action submits their night action with a "Expedite Phase" request, night will end upon receiving all actions.

              Don't forget to send your night actions to me via discord or PM. Remember, unsubmitted actions will NOT be randomized!
              Last edited by ShadoWolfe; 01-27-2020, 04:28 PM.





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #1837
                Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                In the Night:

                SubaruPoptart was killed. SubaruPoptart was..
                the Town Vigilante





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • ShadoWolfe
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 171

                  #1838
                  Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread
                  Game is over!

                  WOLVES WIN!!!





                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1839
                    Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                    it was duskfall and FFA wasn't it

                    fuck you


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • flashflash account
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2017
                      • 567

                      #1840
                      Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                      YYEEEEEEHAW
                      aka mikey

                      -----

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                      Originally posted by QueenAshy
                      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #1841
                        Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                        Deadchat





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #1842
                          Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                          no, I think dusk was actually the JK
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #1843
                            Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread






                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1844
                              Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                              life is misery

                              I don't want to play this game anymore


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #1845
                                Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                                gg greggles and co
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...