TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Duskfall
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2019
    • 0

    #1741
    Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

    Subaru is busy working a lot is that normal

    Comment

    • flashflash account
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2017
      • 567

      #1742
      Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Duskfall
      Subaru is busy working a lot is that normal
      last I remember he was mega afk, or got shot night 1 as a PR
      he's a relative newcomer
      aka mikey

      -----

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

      Originally posted by QueenAshy
      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

      Comment

      • SubaruPoptart
        da kyo~
        • Nov 2015
        • 737

        #1743
        Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

        Originally posted by flashflash account
        last I remember he was mega afk, or got shot night 1 as a PR
        he's a relative newcomer
        In most of the games I've played, I've been inactive as I didn't know what to do and social anxiety screwed me over as I was overthinking what I wanted to say. I was killed night 1 a lotta times, modkilled in one of em, the last game I genuinely strived to try to do stuff for, killed night 1 and yeah. This is the longest I've lived in a game I think.






        Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Oh God it's Subaru
        Originally posted by Deamerai
        damnit subaru
        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


        Originally posted by dAnceguy117

        Comment

        • Duskfall
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2019
          • 0

          #1744
          Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

          Originally posted by flashflash account
          last I remember he was mega afk, or got shot night 1 as a PR
          he's a relative newcomer
          He did another post like it yesterday on me

          Its just a whole lot of quoting and not a whole lot of content but it can come from a newbie town too so I can't really scumread him on that I guess

          Comment

          • SubaruPoptart
            da kyo~
            • Nov 2015
            • 737

            #1745
            Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

            Oh yeah the one wolf game I played Shadow got killed and I panicked and got myself nae-nae'd.






            Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
            AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Oh God it's Subaru
            Originally posted by Deamerai
            damnit subaru
            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


            Originally posted by dAnceguy117

            Comment

            • SubaruPoptart
              da kyo~
              • Nov 2015
              • 737

              #1746
              Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Duskfall
              He did another post like it yesterday on me

              Its just a whole lot of quoting and not a whole lot of content but it can come from a newbie town too so I can't really scumread him on that I guess
              And how do I really produce "content"? Cuz in all honesty the only thing I know about reads are to quote stuff, and give kinda like, general statements about how I feel about em.






              Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
              AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Oh God it's Subaru
              Originally posted by Deamerai
              damnit subaru
              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


              Originally posted by dAnceguy117

              Comment

              • SubaruPoptart
                da kyo~
                • Nov 2015
                • 737

                #1747
                Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                I'm super trying I'm just a lil lost in how to do so






                Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Oh God it's Subaru
                Originally posted by Deamerai
                damnit subaru
                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #1748
                  Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Duskfall
                  He did another post like it yesterday on me

                  Its just a whole lot of quoting and not a whole lot of content but it can come from a newbie town too so I can't really scumread him on that I guess
                  while I don't think I've seen him make posts like these, I don't think it's something he could only do as town, or even close
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • flashflash account
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2017
                    • 567

                    #1749
                    Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                    And how do I really produce "content"? Cuz in all honesty the only thing I know about reads are to quote stuff, and give kinda like, general statements about how I feel about em.
                    hmmm
                    aka mikey

                    -----

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                    Originally posted by QueenAshy
                    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                    Comment

                    • flashflash account
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2017
                      • 567

                      #1750
                      Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                      From this, I'm rolling a town.

                      Despite the fact I've played with them before, I can't really remember or deduce their playstyle into my reasoning, yet they've been consistent with their reads and how they consider the roles of the people he's deduced, so that's why I'm rolling town.
                      my biggest problem with this is that the takeaway just feels... disjointed from the rest of the read
                      it doesn't take into account the duskfall-fg-me interactions he seems to have focused largely on
                      and I think that means the read was forced
                      aka mikey

                      -----

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                      Originally posted by QueenAshy
                      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                      Comment

                      • Duskfall
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2019
                        • 0

                        #1751
                        Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                        Subaru you are summarising the game a lot rather than trying to read and solve it from what I see. It just kinda feels like you are going "this is how a read looks" rather than actually trying to make a read.

                        Comment

                        • Duskfall
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2019
                          • 0

                          #1752
                          Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                          Focus less on what happened focus more on why it matters

                          Comment

                          • Duskfall
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2019
                            • 0

                            #1753
                            Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                            That being said rn I'm voting Subaru or xelnya today

                            Comment

                            • SubaruPoptart
                              da kyo~
                              • Nov 2015
                              • 737

                              #1754
                              Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Duskfall
                              Focus less on what happened focus more on why it matters
                              OK that makes a lot of sense- keepin this in mind here on out






                              Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                              AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Oh God it's Subaru
                              Originally posted by Deamerai
                              damnit subaru
                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                              Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #1755
                                Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by flashflash account
                                okay, lemme backpedal a bit
                                the way that I'm reading her is kind of the same as reading backpack atm
                                I found their D2s very comparable
                                for FG, it was specifically her disliking duskfall and the way she was approaching it (even though I think she's totally wrong) that I think a wolf just never thinks of

                                backpack is the same way, sometimes he follows logic trails that I just think a wolf isn't capable of

                                does that make more sense?
                                Following logic that a wolf wouldn't follow is standard reading

                                I think the fact you couldn't answer my questions regarding her reads makes my case for me.
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...